The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 30 days visa free incoming from China

Despite the likely increase in supply, thr price for FL will not likely to drop, but due to the higher supply, there should be more choices.
With the 30 days visa free, it's likely to be similar to the Vietbu. The only difference is the airfare the ATB need to spend are generally higher. The agents and middlemen who used to make alot from helping the ATB to get visa are losing the stream of income that's all
Old 01-02-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

I expect there will be substantial increase of short term FLs in coming months (I dont think China economy is doing that well, more ppl will try to come over). As customers have more choices to choose, may spend more time exploring the FLs market, n as a result, lesser business for the MLs working in spa. In the next 3-4 months later, the MLs may be compelled to lower their expectations and allow roaming w/o any top-ups (for those who are expecting top-up). Maybe possible to nego for lower basic tip like $40 in time to come.
Old 01-02-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 20
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Btw how does it go wit the 30 day tourist visa. These gals cant rent apartments, so only hotels or serv apartment. Unless they living in apartments rented by their agents?
i am thinking those hosting Airbnb will be laughing....
Old 02-02-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Sharcs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharcs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Singapore cost of living too high to have significant decrease in price.
But do expect some decrease or at least hold steady, together with better or more services at current pricing.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

To a certain extent, we got ourselves to blame for the escalated damages.
When a PRC asks for a fee, she usually expects you to negotiate. This is common in China. It's usually we, the gan jiong spider and horny Singaporeans who jump right at it without negotiating.
I am blessed to have experienced the good old days of much cheaper damages and same if not greater joy, occasional got freebies and more GFE.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
spongebox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more hot chicks
Old 08-02-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 15
Tovreo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTovreo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't know how true this is.
70,000 ktv close down due to bad economy in China.
I find the number quite exaggerated.

Wonder how many of the veteran ktv girls will be coming over.
Old 09-02-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
Caddell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCaddell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows if the price in china itself for outcall and such has decreased ?
Old 09-02-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovreo View Post
Don't know how true this is.
70,000 ktv close down due to bad economy in China.
I find the number quite exaggerated.

Wonder how many of the veteran ktv girls will be coming over.
This vid confirmed BS, Shanghai alone wouldn't have 70000 ktv.
Also, while the economy not doing well, ktv remains a common place for leisure and business entertainment.
Btw, the damage has gone up alot, from tipping the waitress to dabao, all have shot through the roof.
Old 10-02-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Gavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Even if whole of china, 70k ktvs close down also too many.
maybe whole of china 7k ktv close down.
always some channels in youtube want to blow up figure for viewership.
Old 12-02-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
Caddell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCaddell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/comm...ctions-4111601

No absolute statistic in numbers but it is a huge increase.
A crowded sgp is going to get lots more incoming.

Quote:
Trip.com (which owns the popular Chinese booking site Ctrip) saw Chinese bookings to Singapore surge to more than 13 times for the Chinese New Year period over the comparable period in 2023, a company spokesperson told me. On the day following the announcement, the surge was 120 per cent over the same day the week before.

Fliggy, another leading online travel agency in China, saw travel product bookings for Chinese New Year grow 21-fold (as at Feb 6), compared to the festive period in 2023. Leisure activity bookings increased by more than 30 times, a spokesperson revealed, and hotel bookings exceeded pre-pandemic levels.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1