The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lostdominic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: a Singaporean abroad

We take a breather and I pull down her mini skirt.

I stare at her with lots of lust. The tales I've heard of her at 15 years and all my friends who wanted to bed her but never got the chance too.

She is wearing a baby blue g string with sequins on the front. It's now wet with her juice. I pull it down hungrily and examine it. She is not trimmed but I stare at her lips that I've fantasised about since teenage. It's still pink and think about the rumours of the star stud screwing her as a teen and later on in JC her ex bf was also a popular guy. Here I was in a hotel room almost 10 years later...

I am determined not to use a rubber and fortunately she doesn't insist on one.

She climbs onto of her and I groan. Please let me not cum again.
Her pussy grips me so tightly. And she begins to ride me.i wish I had a camera to capture the moment if I died I would be happy.

I could see her boobs swaying and her nipples with my cum on it still swaying around.

She rides me very quickly and hungrily. I decide to be a caveman and turn her over doggy style and pull her hair back. She starts moaning and screaming. I look at her body all ready for me how many guys were lucky enough to own her.

I am determined to make it last. I pump her roughly and she seems to like it. You know I always had a crush on you.. yes she moans I know I used to not cover up when bedding down just for you she giggles.

Finally I flip her over and fuck her roughly like a hammer as I look at my dick moving In and out of her I ask her is it true u wore a g string In JC under your fbts why are you such a cock tease.

And she answers maybe I'll let you fuck me in my JC uniform in Singapore when we are back and at this I loose all control and empty my load into her. I look down and see my cum dripping out of her pussy. Her whole body is flushed red and I take my cum and put some of it in her mouth trying to capture the memory.

Afterwards we both full into a deep sleep.

When I wake up she is gone and later on sends me a note on Facebook what we did is so wrong Ur ex is one of my best friends and I know she still loves you. We should never speak again.

And so despite me trying to reach out to her to ask her out. I was so in lust with her. She ignores me and within a year goes out with another old friend and ends up marrying him. They now are happily married with 2 kids and we met at a mutual friends wedding where I tried not to drool over her and I could see she is wearing a g string. I curse at the guy who married her and who was her date. She really loved sex and I lost probably would want to fuck her every day if she is my gf.

Even so many years later I still fantasize about her. At least we had a good night together. To my knowledge my ex gf never found out which is fortunate as I needed up sleeping with my ex again later on but if course she never knew..
Old 01-10-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
ganUSDollar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To have fucked her once is better than none at all
Old 01-10-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

A wild weekend in Macau.

It was the year 2016, I was in Macau for the weekend on a detour from a business trip in HK.

I had made decent money and looking back to my photos, I was wearing the clothes of the era of a rich Chinese, zegna sport, Gucci and a AP watch. Loud and flashy. You wouldn't guess I'm a Singaporean.

I was in Macau to spend a weekend with a Mongolian model that I met in Shanghai before. In the go go era of those years everything is up and for grabs.

Mongolians were super super hot, extremely tall 1.75cm skinny and totally shaved pussy she also looked very exotic. She wasn't pretty but when u see her all u want to do is fuck.

I booked a hotel at the Wynn hotel and asked the model to join me let's call her qian qian. While my friends were settling down I was gambling in Macau and leading a very bad life.

No money was involved but it was understood I would pay for everything and spoil her.

We started by having a nice dinner at one of the hotel restaurants. She was dressed in a gorgeous Hervey dress ie bandage dress with high heels. Fortunately Macau is a place where you can get away with anything. The staff just didn't bag an eyelid.

I am not a fuck and dump guy and just wanted a weekend friend to hang with. I brought her shopping where I bought her a few pairs of shoes and a bag. I think cost me 30k his which was not cheap.

We were almost on a date. We iust walked around the hotel while I admired her Eurasian and exotic features.

Next in the room I sat on the sofa with my legs wide open while she knelt down and slowly slurped on my dick wearing her dress and her high heels.

The room was huge with a sitting room and I was determined to fuck her in every corner. I put her in the closet in a sitting position and started to fuck her really hard wearing a condom. Her long skinny legs wrapped around me while I moved in and out of her. At that time I was going out with a good girl, a lawyer from Singapore who dumped me shortly after while she correctly guessed I was fucking around on my business trips. ..

I pushed her against the glass window where stark naked except for her high heels I admired her wonderful body.

When I came I came on her face and hair.

We fucked 3x over the weekend. It was wild I bought her pearl lingerie and fucked her so silly even had a dog leash which I wore over her neck. She wore garters I spent 50k HKD all in. Including poruing champagne All over her. .
When I flew back I stuck of alcohol and slept t+£ whole way back.

She appeared in some magazines and lost touch with her. I guess she became a mistress.

China in those days was so wild.
Old 01-10-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Looking back it's no wonder I failed to settle down. I did a relationship autospy on myself. Which girl unless she's a total money grubber would want to marry me. And I found it hard to get excited by good girls when I was fucking bad girls.
. unfortunately time waits for nobody and now I wonder if I made a serious mistake in my life I'm mid 40s which good girl will want to marry me..

I also have really high standards to get hard, I need something weird and wild.
Old 03-10-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostdominic View Post
Looking back it's no wonder I failed to settle down. I did a relationship autospy on myself. Which girl unless she's a total money grubber would want to marry me. And I found it hard to get excited by good girls when I was fucking bad girls.
. unfortunately time waits for nobody and now I wonder if I made a serious mistake in my life I'm mid 40s which good girl will want to marry me..

You never know bro, be positive it works along the way
Old 03-10-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

now gotta act poor to find the true one, just like drama serials.
Old 03-10-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Aunties will want you. HAHAHA.
Old 03-10-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
unfortunately time waits for nobody and now I wonder if I made a serious mistake in my life I'm mid 40s which good girl will want to marry me..
If you don't plan on having children, you don't have to get married.
Old 03-10-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the comments!

Ha yeh aunties..

Also I am not very rich, I mean I can't find the right one more like because I have so many experiences I find it hard to relate to a girl next door but neither do I want to marry the weird ones
Old 04-10-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If you don't plan on having children, you don't have to get married.
Is quite hard in this day and age where society normalises marriages
Old 20-02-2024, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thanks for all the comments!

Ha yeh aunties..

Also I am not very rich, I mean I can't find the right one more like because I have so many experiences I find it hard to relate to a girl next door but neither do I want to marry the weird ones
Thanks for all the memoirs. They were a great read and tempts me to write mine too
Old 20-02-2024, 07:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarestofrare View Post
Is quite hard in this day and age where society normalises marriages
The guy I was replying to said He is in his mid-40s. If his gf is around his age or slightly younger, the child bearing years are over. No need to get married officially if so. Just wear a wedding band and behave like a couple. No one will bother

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1