The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bageledhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 30 days visa free incoming from China

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
You clone account of which EDMW bbfa? Kena ban then come here to SBF?
talk abt ceca means edmw bbfa?

u must not have been to the non-sex sammyboy forum hahaha

Last edited by bageledhoney; 13-12-2023 at 10:55 PM.
Old 13-12-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
kirk28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
You clone account of which EDMW bbfa? Kena ban then come here to SBF?
Sound familiar, kena ban elsewhere then come back to SBF
Old 14-12-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry, silly question here : So in theory, this means that they can come into Singapore for 30 days, go back China on the 31st day and come back Singapore on the 32nd day and then stay for another 30 days?

In theory, this means that they can rinse and repeat this cycle unlimited numbers of times huh?
Old 14-12-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post

In theory, this means that they can rinse and repeat this cycle unlimited numbers of times huh?
No.
if 1st trip ever to Singapore, entry should be 100%
If 2nd trip, entry into Singapore will be dependant on how long ago was last exit, and how long did they person stay during the previous trip, and the gender.
If it is yearly trip, entry approval will remain relatively high

If its a girl, and try to enter again in half a year, not easy to predict. Maybe asked to prove her financials. How it is proven, no idea.

Also can apply for extension of stay during last 7-10 days in SGP.
Approval is again dependant on gender and age.

Individual females between 18-45 normally have lower approval rate, unless can provide familial ties to citizens or other people residing in Singapore.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 14-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
No.
if 1st trip ever to Singapore, entry should be 100%
If 2nd trip, entry into Singapore will be dependant on how long ago was last exit, and how long did they person stay during the previous trip, and the gender.
If it is yearly trip, entry approval will remain relatively high

If its a girl, and try to enter again in half a year, not easy to predict. Maybe asked to prove her financials. How it is proven, no idea.

Also can apply for extension of stay during last 7-10 days in SGP.
Approval is again dependant on gender and age.

Individual females between 18-45 normally have lower approval rate, unless can provide familial ties to citizens or other people residing in Singapore.
Thanks and very much appreciate this detailed reply dude, have upped your points!

But if I may, could I ask where did you obtain the above info from? Is there an official source pertaining to what you have mentioned, or is it gathered from your personal experience and informal contacts?

Thanks dude!
Old 14-12-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But if I may, could I ask where did you obtain the above info from? Is there an official source pertaining to what you have mentioned, or is it gathered from your personal experience and informal contacts?
KTV chiongster
So will know from the ktv girls personal experience that they share.

Also know of a family of prc, grandparents brought grandson, grandson brought his gf to Singapore.
When applying for extension, the gf got rejected, other 3 approved.

Dengue PSA

Old 14-12-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
KTV chiongster
So will know from the ktv girls personal experience that they share.

Also know of a family of prc, grandparents brought grandson, grandson brought his gf to Singapore.
When applying for extension, the gf got rejected, other 3 approved.

Swee! That was exactly the answer I was hoping to hear!

So the question now is, will the PRC ktv girls in Singapore still bother to buy student pass or work pass so that they can work in the ktvs here?

Or will they choose not to do so since the 30-day visa free policy is going to be implemented soon?
Old 14-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

Or will they choose not to do so since the 30-day visa free policy is going to be implemented soon?
Visa free won't make a difference for them.
They only apply for student pass, work pass when their visas are rejected or entry barred.
Which one they end up going for will depend on their friends' recommendations, since they would have made friends here on those passes and its availability.

Age, number of trips, duration of stay, school will affect whether the pass can be approved.

Because of the exposure of Han FeiZi, there are some other work pass we do not speak of, but which is out of my knowledge area anyway

Dengue PSA

Old 14-12-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
adnex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks and very much appreciate this detailed reply dude, have upped your points!

Thanks dude!
Alamak if u r ICA what are the signs you will look for to weed out working gals here to 捞金。

Why should a gal with no connection make multiple trips to SG. Simple reasoning unless there's more to meet the eyes. Then the eyes need to be opened.:😁
Old 14-12-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
Zevon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZevon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZevon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Maybe asked to prove her financials. How it is proven, no idea.
Cash, cards, hotel reservation, places been to based on passport stamps.
Heard before check girl social media to see her lifestyle.
Old 14-12-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks, up +54 to you as reciprocation.

Dengue PSA

Old 14-12-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks, up +54 to you as reciprocation.
Going to look for more PRC ktv girl now!
Old 15-12-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 21
Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all

which means new variant of 武漢病毒!!!!
Old 15-12-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainmanben View Post
which means new variant of 武漢病毒!!!!
Well PAP wants SG to become 坡县 so much, might as well also pick up the PRC propensity for churning out global pandemic-causing viruses.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-12-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 15
lmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to behold

More Fls incoming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1