The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone engage FL and then your develop inferior complex?

Huh? Why even need to work on your looks? She’s a whore that is paid to get fucked. Even if you are old short fat and ugly, she still has to get fuck by you because it’s her job although she may not like it. You should be the one enjoying not her. I think you care too much about how a whore feels.
Old 18-01-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4220 / Power: 16
Nov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Bro just up u Don engage them, u go over damn funking cheap, only 600rm for young ones with big new neh
I intend to do a R&R for a few days or so in March/April. Can share the contacts or direct me to relevant threads for info ?

Relax, have fun, chill out....

This clip relaxes me and makes me smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNCG6v3TcY
Old 18-01-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
Matthews deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMatthews deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
She did not sound "friendly" and then when in action, she rejected this
rejected that.. like cannot kiss on her face/mouth, cannot finger then told u off for being too fast when rubbing her pussy.
Long long time ago, in gl legal house, that was how a thai wl treated me when a bunch of us guys chiong first time.
fuck a bit say hokkien for pain, must slow motion, also this cannot that cannot.
first time in gl but not first sex, or else would have thought sex was so fragile.

straightaway take off condom, dressed up and left the room, knocked on room next door my friend in, told him service fked up, I leaving, wait for them at coffeeshop.

in the end my friends, all first time gl like me, talk to okt, got back half sum for me, lol.

anyway, if service bad, tell them you don't want anymore, give $50-100, tell them to go off. you call the okt to inform.
let the okt handle, dont tolerate and find excuse for them.
Old 18-01-2024, 08:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let say u call an msia FL from dome 3.
First she was late by 30 mins. Then when I met her at hotel lobby she already did not seem happy.

Then immediately in room asked for payment. She did not sound "friendly" and then when in action, she rejected this
rejected that.. like cannot kiss on her face/mouth, cannot finger then told u off for being too fast when rubbing her pussy.

Then feel sianz already, no mood just ask for hj. Then after hj she rush to bathroom first letting me waiting outside the bathroom.
Usually is the gal will ask whether the guy wants to clean up first in the bathroom ...

Suddenly I start thinking am I too ugly or what that why she like so "sianz"..
Anyone feels that way?

Usually FLs quite friendly and "encouraging" one.. and then usually I will pay the FL first before action in the room before she even
asked for it but in this case, just step into the room she asked for payment liao..

Haha.. jialat, i think i too ugly liao is it? Anyone encountered the same thing or I think too much?
bro, sorry, my attitude is, I am the customer, you are the Prostitute so be the Pro at your job.

If she has a stinking attitude and rejects this and that, complain to her captain and then put her name to blacklist her.

If we must pay for service, it better be service worth paying for.

Your looks, matter not, its your money she gets. She wants it, work for it
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-01-2024, 08:06 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Huh? Why even need to work on your looks? She’s a whore that is paid to get fucked. Even if you are old short fat and ugly, she still has to get fuck by you because it’s her job although she may not like it. You should be the one enjoying not her. I think you care too much about how a whore feels.
exactly bro.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-01-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Sharcs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharcs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This is the first time encountered such a lousy service FL. Used to have nice and "encouraging" ones.. so quick a shock
Don't and cannot allow this type of thing affect you.
Everyone also will suay sometimes, but your this type of suay cannot just take it, must feedback and also let people know who.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1