The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wedding night encounter... good experience...

Anyone remember your experience after your wedding nite?
I recall mine yrs ago, good experience right after wedding reception done everyone gone home stayed over at hotel with newly wedded wife, had a good time making love with her lucky both of us stayed sober the entire nite to enjoy the encounter... it was straight 2 nites of passion at the hotel before we head home...
Old 15-10-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
Mexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Wedding night encounter... good experience...

Is that it ?
No more to come ?
Old 20-10-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

That's .. not really an encounter lah. You basically spend $xx,xxx and countless hours of planning for this. A real encounter would be banging the bridesmaids or the guest or something.
Old 20-10-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2482 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
That's .. not really an encounter lah. You basically spend $xx,xxx and countless hours of planning for this. A real encounter would be banging the bridesmaids or the guest or something.
that can only happen in China

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-wedding.html
Old 21-10-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
actually sg also have. i got xian and upped the groom's friend from wedding before. but she's a guest, i'm a guest. so i guess not counted as wedding encounter. and the sex is mediocre nia, nothing to rave about.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3000 / Power: 22
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
This is quite common in China, especially in the less urban cities or their villages. The male guests will take advantage of the naohun to molest and get touchy. Normally will not go to the extent of gang rape. The female guests will take it as fun as long as no one turn violent or force them into sex.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
Been there, done that.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 23-10-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

story pls bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Been there, done that.
Old 23-10-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16433 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
story pls bro.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 23-10-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16433 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been there, done that.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 24-10-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Well, people that got me super high and to the tip of drunk is in fact my own relatives. People that made the bridesmaid drunk are themselves, dun know why also.

My wedding was in a shopping's mall restaurant. That was one of the popular options back in the old days as I need to have my wedding at multiple countries and not keen to support the local hotels. Dun ask me why...

We had too much to drink and I keep going to the toilet, I encounter one of the bridesmaid (Jess) also got too tipsy, loses her balance as she stepped out of the ladies. Funny that no one was with her.

I managed to catch her, and grabbed her boobs as she fell, trust me, not easy to catch hold wearing a TUX.

By the time I got her up proper, half of her breast were expose to me, I was like "wow, didn't know she got such a beautiful sets of assets", it was a 36~38B cup with huge perky nipples.

I apologies to her, but she smile at me and say its ok. I commented her that she has a beautiful body. And that was it.

She dragged me into the handicap toilet, and we just make out there wildly starting with deep french kissing. I remember it as a quicky but extremely rough fuck. I hope we are not loud.

Cos of too much alcohol, I forgot to take out and cummed in her when we both climax at the same time, her legs were definitely trembling. She didn't get pregnant. I was lucky.

But imagine fucking a bridesmaid that was wearing a top that is easily pulled down, nice G-string. Wet pussy (I wonder why so wet) that made me easily guide my cock in her. She was so wild that she keep ramming herself against me when I ram myself into her.

Once the deed was done, we did french kisses and quickly got out.
Of cos, ppl questioned if I fell into the toilet bowl for taking so long. LOLz.

That night, we all went back to the terrace house together with some of the bridesmaid and my buddies. Everyone had round 2... drinking.

And of cos, things did got a bit raunchy as well after that...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey

Last edited by geckoSG; 24-10-2023 at 09:13 AM.
Old 24-10-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11941 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, people that got me super high and to the tip of drunk is in fact my own relatives. People that made the bridesmaid drunk are themselves, dun know why also.

My wedding was in a shopping's mall restaurant. That was one of the popular options back in the old days as I need to have my wedding at multiple countries and not keen to support the local hotels. Dun ask me why...

We had too much to drink and I keep going to the toilet, I encounter one of the bridesmaid (Jess) also got too tipsy, loses her balance as she stepped out of the ladies. Funny that no one was with her.

I managed to catch her, and grabbed her boobs as she fell, trust me, not easy to catch hold wearing a TUX.

By the time I got her up proper, half of her breast were expose to me, I was like "wow, didn't know she got such a beautiful sets of assets", it was a 36~38B cup with huge perky nipples.

I apologies to her, but she smile at me and say its ok. I commented her that she has a beautiful body. And that was it.

She dragged me into the handicap toilet, and we just make out there wildly starting with deep french kissing. I remember it as a quicky but extremely rough fuck. I hope we are not loud.

Cos of too much alcohol, I forgot to take out and cummed in her when we both climax at the same time, her legs were definitely trembling. She didn't get pregnant. I was lucky.

But imagine fucking a bridesmaid that was wearing a top that is easily pulled down, nice G-string. Wet pussy (I wonder why so wet) that made me easily guide my cock in her. She was so wild that she keep ramming herself against me when I ram myself into her.

That night, we all went back to the terrace house together with some of the bridesmaid and my buddies. Everyone had round 2... drinking.

Nice encounter, please continue sharing what happened after that

Was the bridesmaid close with your wife?
Old 25-10-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 981 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes View Post
Is that it ?
No more to come ?
Bro.... I doubt there is more to come. Everyone only has one wedding night to share.

Some maybe two if divorce and remarried. hahaha.
Old 25-10-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
Mexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMexes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro.... I doubt there is more to come. Everyone only has one wedding night to share.

Some maybe two if divorce and remarried. hahaha.
His post was short, and not did not convey anything.
So was thinking there was more to come.
Old 25-10-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43625 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for sharing..1st time heard of a bridesmaid fucked by the groom during the wedding celebrations ...can enjoy fucking 2 pussies in one night...btw u didn't tell us was her pussy hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1