The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hot.hot911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dejavu

Not used to write steamy story, so please be understanding if the grammar or story plot may not be as smooth as others..

1. Flash back with MILF landlord

Happen few years ago... Just back into S'pore, not intend to live with parents so looking for place to stay till i can afford to buy one. After spendsome to look around, find one that quite nice and not too expensive.

When first time when i came to see the house, immediately i like it because the house very nice and cozy also the location is quiet. But other that the lady landlord is a typical very decent HOT MILF lookalike.

the landlord was not intend to rent it out to male tenant because she normally only take in female professional because she only stay with her only SYT daugther that still in study in NUS.

After talk and talk quite a while, not sure whether my decent looking with decent professional job or others.. the landlord reluctantly agree to rent one of the room to me...

BEfore continue there is some details and statistics:
The LAdy Landlord let called her A mid age 36-28-36 (cup size are TBA) 167 cm with silky skin and a DIVORCEE
The daugther, let called her B still in NUS 2nd year statistics (TBA )

MEanwhile getting busy with new job and GYM session, sometime when i am at home at night, i did spend sometime to chat with A & B, just part of tenant and landlord routine.

Pictures below are not the real person but for illustration purpose of the A look alike

Old 09-01-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
indubitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dejavu

Thanks for sharing. Please continue.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1754 / Power: 14
BenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant future

Camping for more.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 18
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

hot milf story cumming-- camping with tent built up
Old 09-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13380 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more......

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 09-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

Hi all, before carry one,

Few things to say:

1. Ho to post pic directly,instead of show in link (anyone can show me the way, i will appreciate by showing more steamy and real pic) i can do it in exchange pic but not in here

2. i notice someone ups my point, thanks for whoever ups it (Can someone teach me how to see who ups my point)

3. On other hand, this is not for commercial purpose, so ur guys not necessary need to ups my point, just nowadays more freetime, so instead of rubbing cock, i believe doing some writing will be more beneficial for all of us...

continued....

Everything seem to be very normal and routine in few months.

and its was on one friday, the end of the working day as I was single at that point of time, the best solution and thing to entertain myself on friday is to go a bar and have some beer. Usually i go with my khakis or office mates. But that day, very unlucky as everyone have their own agenda...

Heading to a drinking place at chimes, As i ordered beer, my eyes immediately scan thru one very sexy chick, sitting opposite me, In my mind, Sui liau, tonite if doing oyster dive at least got the potential contact.

Then act like a cool gentlemen, grab my beer mug, i just approach her table without asking a permission to take a seat, i keep flashing my charm smile and seductive look and plunged into a chair.

"Hi i'm Didi, and I hate to drinking beer by myself" I said and flash out even broader and brigther smile

"I am angel, and I hate it when guys try to hit on me" She answered and smiled ironically.

S***, Kanasai... all my mood and euphoria feeling when down with all my smile already... (why today is so tao mei leiii)

This chick was a hard nut to crack and i can see it. She probrary brushed guys off easily so i lost my confidences liau..

I returned back to my seat and ordered 2 more shot to calm down.....

Suddenly, there is a tap on my shoulder (in my heart, knn just now the girl act tough now, after chase people not try to be freindly)....

then i turned my head and hey, its not the angel , but its A (my lady landlord)...

to be continued... (Lunch hr finish liau.....)

PS: i been dreaming that one day i will find my hot and ciao bu boss and her secretary will be in this position

[URL="[URL=http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=281985217][/URL]"]

Old 09-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Set camp fire here waiting for next installment.

Btw, why can't I find such a landlord !!!
Old 09-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Me too, camping here for more milf stories, cheers bro . . . . . . . . . . . .

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 09-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

Seems exciting.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

ur pics kill it for me. those ladies in the pink r horrendous n seem too chubby. leave it to our imagination. dont need to show us any 'likely' pics
Old 09-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
valuedguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

v interesting! camping here.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot.hot911 View Post

1. Ho to post pic directly,instead of show in link (anyone can show me the way, i will appreciate by showing more steamy and real pic) i can do it in exchange pic but not in here
I tested and it did not work. I think SBF disable that in certain forums, including this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot.hot911 View Post
2. i notice someone ups my point, thanks for whoever ups it (Can someone teach me how to see who ups my point)
No way to find out, unless the person include his nick in the comments. If they leave it out of the comments, I assume that they do not care whether you up them or not.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 09-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
transgressor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gooood! More, please.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 16
woohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to all

camping here for more
Old 09-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
I tested and it did not work. I think SBF disable that in certain forums, including this one.

No way to find out, unless the person include his nick in the comments. If they leave it out of the comments, I assume that they do not care whether you up them or not.
Thks for the feedback
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1