The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Prince Edward gals

I am so sorry to hear your bad experience in 141. I will add you one point for your good FR. Personally i have tried few times in Prince Edward WL. 141 service is normally ok maybe your feature resemble of her whoreson bf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc5526 View Post
Hi all,

Just a note to share a bad sexperience I had yesterday. Avoid this lady at all cost!!!

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?...pe=-1&keyword=

nd my crouch area still hurts till now! Probably due to the reason that she doesn't have much meat on her buttocks! Nevertheless, I left that place a happy man
Damage for Joey is 350HKD.

For brothers intending to give Joey a try, this Tung Luk building is located near Allied plaza at Prince Edward MTR. Entrance of the building is in between MANNINGS and WATSONS. In front of the entrance is a patrol kiosk.

Have fun!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:16 PM
durapacz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: HK Happening

I wonder if any bro here has tried Catcat? Here is her info:

Hi~

I'm 25, Local Hong Kong Chinese with long straight hair, long legs and
good
looking......
Working in Central as an OL, need really urgent money!!

Height : 170cm
Weight : 116lbs
Figure :34b-25-36
Hours : Mon-Fri after 6:30pm
Sat-Sun after 2:00pm

Price : $1300/2q/hour

Short term trade only......
Please email me with your contact details if you need my photo, thanks!
My email: [email protected]

Your experience and FR would be most helpful, thx.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

This is delicated to all bros that are in or in transit in HK....Hope all is well!

I would share a recent trip to the infamous National Court. I've always been a fan of both National Court and New Lucky House as the walkways are bigger and there are heaps of WLs. However the chicks are not as young as TST based ones but ranges from 20s to 30s which is fine by me. Anyway to dive into my FR, I have shortlisted about 10 chicks and went hunting one night. Reached about 8 and managed to find only 2 or 3 of my targets which did not make the base cut in terms of looks and complexion. The others were in the thick of action so I did not managed to check them out. Decided to call it a day after 45 mins of prowling as I know I may turn desperate and horny after climbing so many flights of stairs. A desperate horny me often makes mistakes by selecting a wrong dolly to cure my lusty itch. Anyway I return another night and was also disappointed to see so many "Pls Wait" sign instead of "Welcome". I managed to finally see one on my list that I did not get to see. She is Bobo of 15/F E2. Press bell and I highly anticipate who am i am meeting. Turns out to a real surprise on the up side. She is a looker with nice almond eyes and fair radiant facial features. Looks like the comestics departmental girls or front office hotel staff I often see in China. She did not appear in any lingerie or bikini which was a shame as she offers no cleavage for me to check out but nebermind that will keep me in suspense. She made up for that in a mirco mini jeans skirt and an open shoulder white top. Nice combi!!

Anyway I asked the standard stupid questions, how much?? She blurted 3, 4 ,5 while I continue to check her body, tits and leg with my lusty eyes. I decided to go for it as I has good vibes (good horny instinct) about her as we interact for the brief seconds. You know it when a WL is not keen on your dick with their body language. Took her i opt for 400 and in I went. Her aprtment is neat and cosy and I undress. I was asked to bath but she did not bath with me which was disappointing. Lay down on her massage bed and she begin massage. I look closer and estimate that her pair is a C cupper and was already developing evil thoughts on the 2 bo luo bao...heehee....Her massage is light and below average versus what I had with experienced in NC. Anyway the nice part is that we have a pretty good conversation n and was pretty spontaneous...usual stuff like where u from, how long in HK, business etc This is how I like to progress on these chicks so at least they will let their guard down and be comfortable with you. Anyway 30 mins into massage she started pouring baby oil into my bums, upper thigh and arse crack. The cold dense liquid certainly did make me cold but same time made me eagerly waiting for the MOMENT. She started tickling the upper thighs slowly and softly and move on to the bums. The feeling is undescribable as I enjoy it. She move to near the groin but very cruelly teased that kampong area without touching the jewels and my fuckin no1 driver (hahaha golf talk). The anticipation is killing as she tortures me for 3-5mins as she continue to use her nails to tickle. As she slowly teased her nails near my balls I almost let go a huge sigh of relief but I continue to hold my breath. She may have sensed that my nut bags were already begging to be pampered and probably saw me turning blue for not breathing. hehehe... The moment she touched my balls I can sense my brain released shit load of horny signals/hormones throughout my entire system. That carried on for a while and I savour the balls massage and the shaft later got teased as she twirled her fingers around the dick head. Fuckin fantastico !! I'm pretty sure she has awoken the hound dog in me and my balls is red fire hot man! Next she proceed to pour some oil on my back and do a tits massage on my back.I am a great fan of boobs body glide. At this stage I still did not see her naked yet but I can sense the soft mounds glide across my back. I love the suspense as I am not using my sense of sight and touch for now. Although I am eager to turn and peek but i resist and let nature take its course. The moment arrived next and I was asked to turn over.....

Holy Maloney!!!!!! She got a pair of huge natural rack with medium size aerola n nipples. The pair is sagged slightly so bros do take note if you look for JAV style tits. The tits certainly did not looked as big when she was dressed. I lately reaslied on 141 that she has been classified as E but I think its C+ going D. She started to breast oil rub on my chest and all the way down to my groin. You bet my pecker is standing at full attention like a proud hendon road commando. She started to tit fuck my dick and the sight of two big beancurd around it is priceless. I would like to be titty slapped if they were not so oily...haha...this carried on and i tried to control from cumming yet. I told her to continue oily tit fuck as it feels good. Then she asked me to go over to the bed and she started to lie next to me. She started with soft strokes on my member while twirling the base head. On and off she will tease the balls as the nerves there are all screaming for attention. This is coupled with me fondling her breasts and playing with her nipples. She started moaning sensually (fake for sure) and increase her stroking motions. I can sense that my Apollo 666 is taking off and its building up furiously. Finally like a fuckin toothpaste being squeeze...i exploded with my warm cum gushing out in double quick time. The orgasm is mind blogging as she had teased me for 20 mins making me so fuckin horny. As you expect, I was fuckin drained and very sextified !!!

Looks : 7
Body: 8 (not bone skinny but very smooth skin and no armpit hair)
Boobs: High C but sagged due to the size
Massage: 5
BM: 8
HJ Cock Teasing: 10
RTF: Sure !
Damage: 400
Bobo
Sometimes i prefer BM+HJ versus FJ cos you are being serviced more. Also I like oil treatment which you cannot have if you going to have FJ. It has been a while since I return to 141 scene but it was good experience no doubt.

Have fun in paradise!!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,

any massage health centre in HK, that have great hot pool facilities, and great looking girls that provide good massage and also full service......
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 10-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
I am back in SG now, but leaving on Wed to HKG. Thanks for your sms..just discover it sorry hor.

Did you have a good bonking CNY? Any good local FL in SG worth trying?

Cheers

yo bro sebast, sorry for late reply.
do sms me when you are back in sg again.

not been bonking much,
good FL in SG are way too expensive....even more pricey than Japan!
Old 10-03-2007, 09:22 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

I dun who the bro who upped at HK Happening thread, I am going to HK in may, please pm me your name.. cheers..
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 11-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bros,

any massage health centre in HK, that have great hot pool facilities, and great looking girls that provide good massage and also full service......
Bro, if got time, go to CP in the motherland. More choices and value for money.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazcowboy View Post
u mean u just arrived in HK or the gal?
if u mean the gal, then i've gotta disappoint u... she's not new as i've seen her on 141 website previously.
Sorry bro as i am not a 141 reader daily.. so i dun know but good to share info around.

Going HK Soon. BusterP When are you coming back Sillyland?
Old 11-03-2007, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

HONG KONG and MACAU

香港一樓一服務台(sex141)
www.sex141.com

http://guide.hk959.net/

http://www.lady168.com

http://www.best161.com.hk/

http://www.man169.com/
Old 11-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
This is delicated to all bros that are in or in transit in HK....Hope all is well!
WOW! Good extensive FR Bro Hooters. Really great stuff. You should be a writer instead .
Old 11-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by excm69 View Post
Bro, if got time, go to CP in the motherland. More choices and value for money.
The master returns. Sorry I missed you in HK. Will meet up again another time. HAPPY HUNTING!
Old 11-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
The master returns. Sorry I missed you in HK. Will meet up again another time. HAPPY HUNTING!
bro, i dun deserve the "master" title. there are many other bros who truly are the masters, greatmasters, grandmasters, headmasters .....
Old 11-03-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
The Colonel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi All,

Another FR from this afternoon. Found myself again in the Mong Kok region with a couple of hours to spare. As I was in boys town, I decided to cross Nathan Rd to see what was on the "other side".

There is a place with a large yellow sign where 390 is featured prominently. I decided to give it a try. Went upstairs and the madam showed me into a karoke style room. She explained that the charge is $390 for fifty minutes, with multiple shots allowed. Their is also a charge of $100 for the hotel room upstairs. A bit pricier than 141 but no walking and knocking on doors so decided to give it a go.

A few minutes later she brings a girl. The body wasn't great but she had a sweet face so decided to give her a chance.

We go up stairs to the hotel room and she starts to undress me. This is always a good sign as it means the girl is focussed on pleasing me. into the shower and she starts giving me the usual massage. However, she is really into it and starts giving me a body massage. Very nice.

Then it's down on her knees and a nice BJ to get me in the mood. After drying off she's back into the BJ once again. She gets a nice rythem going and lets me cum in her mouth.

10 minutes to rest and she starts going down on me again. once i'm at full strength we start to ML in a variety of positions. A finish off with another explosion.

Overall a great experience. A bit pricier than 141 but I will be back.
Old 15-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
The Colonel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well it's been pretty quiet here on the thread so i better bump it up with another field report.

Back to the same place as last time. I wanted another round with the lovely Siu Lan but they told me it was her day off (probably with another customer ). Anyway they brought a few girls around. One of them caught my eye because she had more than a passing resemblence to a cutie at work. Decide to act my fantasy with her so paid the $$ and off we went up stairs.

The usual routine of undressing, shower, offered to blow me in the shower etc.

Another long BJ then time to ML. She was really into it and it was quite a nice experience as she was quite enthusiastic about the whole thing. Decided to push things abit and asked about her back garden. She was fine with it and lubed up. Unfortunately it was too tight (or I was too big ) so nothing much came of it.

Back to the usual positions until I got my relief. After we finished she got right to work with a very good massage. More girls should offer to do it after rather than before as after is when you really need it. All up a very good ride and I gave her a nice tip.
Old 15-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Samster

Bro excm69,

be staying at mongkok, any place like Eden JB massage sauna centre in HK where there is full package.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1