The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
ZicoGomez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZicoGomez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZicoGomez is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A First But Unforgettable Experience

A nice bro recommended me to try a masseue at this spa which is walking distance from Suntec. She's good but this one I'm going to talk about really impressed me.

While I was there, walking to the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of another masseue who capture my attention. She's pretty, tall and slim (nice well balanced figure). I was mesmerised. So I find an opportunity to ka ka go ask for her name. Her working name is a 5-letter-word which contains these 4 alphabets A, E, L, P (I do not want to put her in obvious limelight). Kept thinking of her since ...... think until got problem working ....

Finally, I got the chance to get an appointment with her after some effort.
To cut the nice long story short. I shall just zoom in to share what is so unique about her that impressed me so much.

She can chat, very nice conversation, very nice feel and comfortable to chat with her, and lots of GFE. Really stimulates the emotions .... and we seems to know each other so well (tho 1st time), there was no need to trigger a GQ as it seems all understood (of each other's needs) and we proceed to it so automatically and so naturally. {You know, sometimes whether the masseue offer the GQ or if we have to ask the GQ, it makes it so technical and its like a kink in the whole nice mood. Worse, if she talks about price and need to negotiate.}

After she asked me to flip over ..... (most masseue will just start working on your didi, and if you don't begin roaming her, she will remain status quo) ... I was surprised [for this once at a HC that provides only at most HJ] that she voluntarily began to undo her clothes and "offered her assets to me", while she began touching me and "working" on me. Unbelievable, she's so pretty and so sexy, and I can't believe she came forth to me in this manner. I was really impressed. And I was allowed to do whatever I wanted with my hands, lips, tongue ... .. Not forgetting that we had already established a very nice friendly relationship while chating & teasing each other earlier. The total package feeling that I had enjoyed is "very high" - never had it like this before ... don't how else better to describe (I already tried my very best to express with my lousy English).

Due to her b/g, I hope she can get more business too, altho she's definitely going to get much more from me henceforth (but there's a limit to how much I alone can contribute). Personally, I don't think she would have any problem getting clients with her nice attributes. I will share her with my bros who have mutually shared their good experiences with me before. Others, I may share on a case by case basis if I can be convinced in PM that he is worthy to share this info.
Old 17-08-2011, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
noobiemaycry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A First But Unforgettable Experience

Dear Bro,
Can share the info.... many thx in advance
Old 17-08-2011, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lsjm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Please PM contact. Will like to experience same too!
Old 17-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
cons19xx is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro

Can share the CTC? thks
Old 17-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

hi bros,
appreacite & thks 4 sharing ur good finding thru fr,veri temp to try tis masseur,hope d spirit of sharing is still around,pls pm me location & name of tis girl,promise to tis pl discreet, thks.
Old 17-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sapta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Thanks, can you PM me the location.
Old 17-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Bubumama76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBubumama76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, kindly share on this apple? I read your pm, cannot tahan already
Old 17-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
CharlieCCH is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro, can PM location? Going near there this afternoon?
Old 17-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
JZZZ is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear Bro,
Can share the info.... many thanks in advance.
Old 17-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BAIKBOI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc & location plz
Old 17-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ah ray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can pm me the address and contact thks
Old 17-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: A First But Unforgettable Experience

hmmm.... how big is her assets?
Old 17-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Appreciate if you could PM location

Old 17-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZicoGomez View Post
A nice bro recommended me to try a masseue at this spa which is walking distance from Suntec. She's good but this one I'm going to talk about really impressed me.

While I was there, walking to the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of another masseue who capture my attention. She's pretty, tall and slim (nice well balanced figure). I was mesmerised. So I find an opportunity to ka ka go ask for her name. Her working name is a 5-letter-word which contains these 4 alphabets A, E, L, P (I do not want to put her in obvious limelight). Kept thinking of her since ...... think until got problem working ....

Finally, I got the chance to get an appointment with her after some effort.
To cut the nice long story short. I shall just zoom in to share what is so unique about her that impressed me so much.

She can chat, very nice conversation, very nice feel and comfortable to chat with her, and lots of GFE. Really stimulates the emotions .... and we seems to know each other so well (tho 1st time), there was no need to trigger a GQ as it seems all understood (of each other's needs) and we proceed to it so automatically and so naturally. {You know, sometimes whether the masseue offer the GQ or if we have to ask the GQ, it makes it so technical and its like a kink in the whole nice mood. Worse, if she talks about price and need to negotiate.}

After she asked me to flip over ..... (most masseue will just start working on your didi, and if you don't begin roaming her, she will remain status quo) ... I was surprised [for this once at a HC that provides only at most HJ] that she voluntarily began to undo her clothes and "offered her assets to me", while she began touching me and "working" on me. Unbelievable, she's so pretty and so sexy, and I can't believe she came forth to me in this manner. I was really impressed. And I was allowed to do whatever I wanted with my hands, lips, tongue ... .. Not forgetting that we had already established a very nice friendly relationship while chating & teasing each other earlier. The total package feeling that I had enjoyed is "very high" - never had it like this before ... don't how else better to describe (I already tried my very best to express with my lousy English).

Due to her b/g, I hope she can get more business too, altho she's definitely going to get much more from me henceforth (but there's a limit to how much I alone can contribute). Personally, I don't think she would have any problem getting clients with her nice attributes. I will share her with my bros who have mutually shared their good experiences with me before. Others, I may share on a case by case basis if I can be convinced in PM that he is worthy to share this info.
hai, bro pls pm me the location? want have the venture..
Old 17-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
david9128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro,
Can share the info.... many thx in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1