The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential
It seems that a large number of Singapore girls shave their pubic hair clean now

what your opinion?
Old 05-05-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2107 / Power: 16
nihaoma has a reputation beyond reputenihaoma has a reputation beyond reputenihaoma has a reputation beyond reputenihaoma has a reputation beyond reputenihaoma has a reputation beyond reputenihaoma has a reputation beyond reputenihaoma has a reputation beyond reputenihaoma has a reputation beyond reputenihaoma has a reputation beyond reputenihaoma has a reputation beyond reputenihaoma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It seems that a large number of Singapore girls shave their pubic hair clean now

I had two ex gf that doesn't shave but after having sex with me for a few times. One of them shaved herself and the other one requested me to shave for her. While shaving I tease her clitoris and she's all wet making it easier for shaving haha!
Old 05-05-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 14
mastersergant is a Helpful and Caring Samstermastersergant is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It seems that a large number of Singapore girls shave their pubic hair clean now

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
what your opinion?
Got any proof ?
Old 05-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
coleman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My last few ex all preferred clean below. They did waxing instead of shaving as they mention it makes the skin rough if shaved.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Shaved is best especially for oral. Pity most prc gals don't believe in it..
Old 05-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Shaved is best especially for oral. Pity most prc gals don't believe in it..
The title of tis thread is partially true only...but Yes v. much agree wif the bro Pharoh...shaving is BEST for oral ! ...but not only PRC gals dun believe in it, most of our very own local Milfs whether married or not oso dun wan to be clean shaven down there unless required by their bfs or husbands..they still prefer to hv a patch of hair on their pussy as they feel it's sexier looking to their men ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-05-2016 at 09:22 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
Lucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's true. I shave and I know a friend who prefer waxing. But waxing grow back is very itchy and waxing is super painful.. Hate it..

But waxing very smooth..

Don't guys prefer clean shaven/waxed pussy anyway?

Gentleman will tell u he want sex and accept rejection.

Disgusting, cowardly man who want sex but while when he get rejected.
Old 05-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifersangel View Post
But waxing very smooth..

actually.. as long as it is pussy, we dont really care if it is shaven/waxed or not
Old 05-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's true. I shave and I know a friend who prefer waxing. But waxing grow back is very itchy and waxing is super painful.. Hate it..

But waxing very smooth..

Indeed most do.
Old 05-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
TriBand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

But waxing very smooth..

Either smooth or bushy, don't like pricky stubbles
Old 05-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellopoppyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think hairless pussy is best and sexy
Old 05-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

Was drunk 1 night after drinking.. wanna go down on a girl and i cannot find the clit as her bush is too thick and the light is too dim to find...in the end sleep.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Pogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk437 View Post
Was drunk 1 night after drinking.. wanna go down on a girl and i cannot find the clit as her bush is too thick and the light is too dim to find...in the end sleep.
Wow so jialat?
Old 05-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 9
milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess there is a growing number of people that does start to notice the need to get cleaned down there.

I heard from friends that China girls don't shave is because they feel after being hairless they will lose money. Maybe connect that with 发菜 发财

It's hygiene to be clean and spotless. IMHO. But I know someone that insist the girl must not be shaved! He says it's sexy to see a bushy pussy
Old 05-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
SuxSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milktoast View Post
I guess there is a growing number of people that does start to notice the need to get cleaned down there.

I heard from friends that China girls don't shave is because they feel after being hairless they will lose money. Maybe connect that with 发菜 发财

It's hygiene to be clean and spotless. IMHO. But I know someone that insist the girl must not be shaved! He says it's sexy to see a bushy pussy
Haha different fetish I guess
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1