The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
GTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Action in Sydney Australia

U guys are truly enjoyin it there.

I'm coming in Aug to try some hot white/asian pussies.

Too sick of cheongin in Brissy.
Old 23-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
XesFocus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

puttin at around wentworth ave in the city...any good recommendations ?
Old 26-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

saw this ad on cracker.com.au

http://cracker.com.au/classifieds/sy...264605160.aspx

Enjoy with Joy... Think this is the 3rd Singaporean girl who has advertised there, too bad I'm in Melbourne, she seems quite interesting and cheap. Any bros gonna check her out?
Old 11-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post

Enjoy with Joy... Think this is the 3rd Singaporean girl who has advertised there, too bad I'm in Melbourne, she seems quite interesting and cheap. Any bros gonna check her out?
Have ya tried this chick before bro?
Old 11-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
yowza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Have ya tried this chick before bro?
Yes she does look very enticing does'nt she. Post an FR if you do get to try her. Sydneys a long cab ride for many of us here in Singapore :-)
Old 12-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowza View Post
Yes she does look very enticing does'nt she. Post an FR if you do get to try her. Sydneys a long cab ride for many of us here in Singapore :-)
Aiyo Bro Yowza...With all these budget airlines flying to Aust like nobody business, it may be much cheaper than a cab ride these days. Ha!
Old 16-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arigato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=silver1412;1915370]i used to study in sydney, about 2 years already past since i left. yup bros, dont waste time in k.cross, unless u wanna watch striptease than its ok, but the real deal is korean and jap. actually many places to recommend, but i'll start with...

ok the finale... if you look for high quality korean that offer BBBJ/FJ, there is no other place as good as VENUS, its in Surry Hills area, only about less than 10mins by car from city, damage is AUD$180 /45 mins, but the hell its really worth the money, you will never choose the wrong girl as most of them is great, hot and cold BBBJ, even lick your back door till it shines like new its so damn good its really a hard thing to missed... i think short desc is more than enough, you can have my word, its the best place in sydney for korean FJ i've had so far.

time to sleep now haha hope its useful for bros who's going to visit sydney... oh.. just few korean words i still remember is
"anyong haseo" means "hi, how are u?"
"kumawoh" means "thank you"
"sarange" means "i love u"
oh how i miss sydney....[/QUOTE

Hi Bro

Could you give address, tel and directions on how to get to Venus? Is there a train station nearby? I don't drive. Thanks
Old 18-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 17
e_Punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstere_Punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstere_Punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo bros. just got here not long ago and totally new to the scene here in syd. browse thru SB and there aint much threads on the scene in syd. been to sites like hookerlooker but aint that helpful at all.

glad if those samsters here in syd can identify themselves so we can discuss abt it. cheers
Old 26-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_Punisher View Post
yo bros. just got here not long ago and totally new to the scene here in syd. browse thru SB and there aint much threads on the scene in syd. been to sites like hookerlooker but aint that helpful at all.

glad if those samsters here in syd can identify themselves so we can discuss abt it. cheers
I have not tried any here so not the best person to recommend. However, it seems that massage parlour are common place in the downtown area and many seems sleazy from outside.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hotrod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, where are u stayin currently? I came here 8 mths ago. Let me know if u wanna meet ?
Old 07-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

Can try this site too http://www.4adultsonly.com.au/aus/ if ya like
Old 08-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 17
Dark9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post

Be aware guys, many gals advertizing as "singaporeans" are usually malaysians. especially in the cathouses. but no harm checkin' it out eh? lol.

My STRICT rating system:
4 – dont waste time and $
5 – normal, bonk only if have $ to spare
6 – above average, bonkable
7 – very good, worth $ + Tips
8 – excellent, bonk even if u have to queue
9 – MUST BONK, even if u have to rob bank
10 – GODDESS!! RTF RTF RTF
Old 12-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BJluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver1412 View Post
time to sleep now haha hope its useful for bros who's going to visit sydney... oh.. just few korean words i still remember is
"anyong haseo" means "hi, how are u?"
"kumawoh" means "thank you"
"sarange" means "i love u"
oh how i miss sydney....
Hi bros,

a bit of confusion to clear. Chikuya is at bondi junction area not in surry hills. not sure if its the wrong place as can't find the FJ place but the chicken karaage was good!
Old 13-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJluver View Post
Hi bros,

a bit of confusion to clear. Chikuya is at bondi junction area not in surry hills. not sure if its the wrong place as can't find the FJ place but the chicken karaage was good!
Yep...It's at Bondi Jtn. Just next to Chikuya. There's set of stairs leading down to a pitch black glass door/wall. Just need to ring the bell there. It's a MP not FJ place bro.

Having said that, what you agreed with the ladies inside will depends on your skills and good look. Ha!
Old 09-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh_Man View Post
Dear brothers here,

I just come to Sydney about two weeks time, i knew that it is very happening place as described by many brothers here.....but it is hard for me to have an action to those places like king cross because i came here alone.

Even i go to the pub in king cross, i wouldn't have fun because i will sitting a side lonely......thus, if any brothers here hang out at king cross, just give me a message and i would like to join u...thanks!
Hi bro,
this post is 1 year old, I believe u are old bird now? I'd just arrived Sydney few days back. Currently staying in hotel in North Ryde, near office. Company's still arranging for a service apartment 4 me (most likely in Chatswood, in between city centre & office). But my local mobile phone & company car's ready for me even before I arrive!

Any bros keen 2 meet up & cheong 2gether? Contact via PM

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists

Last edited by 84gunner; 09-03-2008 at 01:05 PM. Reason: spelling error
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1