The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
everina

Old 24-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Kenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Show your penis

Agree guys! We're finally getting into the true spirit that this thread was intended for. Not like in the beginning where everyone only knew how to flame and criticise. Thats not the purpose of this thread.
Old 24-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster (V)

Kenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenzetan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
[I][SIZE="3"]Here is another pix of my errected dick in one of my favorite panty I got from a chick I bonked when we met in Zirca.

This is another one of my favorite piece from a 24 year old banker after our night of sexcapade after a party in Zouk.

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE PANTY! From an Aussie chick I bonk during a holiday. You can see the full length of my errect cock on the left.

Have a good weekend and please UPz if you like what you see. Many thanks!

Nice pictures bro! Do you do PE? the colour of your dick seems to tell that you do a little PE
Old 25-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
pat83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypat83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OK chiming in with mine.

It's nothing glorious, it's not even hard when I took this pix. Maybe I'll take one of it hard. But for now, for what it's worth...

Old 25-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat83 View Post
OK chiming in with mine.

It's nothing glorious, it's not even hard when I took this pix. Maybe I'll take one of it hard. But for now, for what it's worth...

u r not asian?
Old 25-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
u r not asian?
just because he is fair? hahah
Old 25-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
just because he is fair? hahah
haha. just the hair and the fairness.. lols. just guessing thou.
Old 25-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

pat83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypat83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hahah I'm local Chinese... just that I like keeping myself fair.
Old 25-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post
Long dick, short dick, thick dick, thin dick....as long as it's an erected dick, it's a good fucking dick...
Totally agreed bro!
Old 25-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster (V)

SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzetan View Post
Agree guys! We're finally getting into the true spirit that this thread was intended for. Not like in the beginning where everyone only knew how to flame and criticise. Thats not the purpose of this thread.
I have to agree with your point bro. But let's not turn gay on each other and fantasize on other bro'd dicks...
Old 25-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Nice pictures bro! Do you do PE? the colour of your dick seems to tell that you do a little PE
Huh?? What is PE bro?
Old 25-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
OK chiming in with mine.

Bro, maybe these pix can help you harden your dick so you can take a new pix to show us your full Glory again?

Old 25-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Thanks bro!

See if I can take a pix tonight and post it.
Old 25-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
Huh?? What is PE bro?
Bro PE is Penis Enlargement exercises
Old 25-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28192 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Show your penis

Asia brokeback mountain ah?

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 25-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Thanks bro!

See if I can take a pix tonight and post it.
Sure! Bro, all the best!

Quote:
Bro PE is Penis Enlargement exercises
No la... I don't believe in those things bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1