The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Undertable worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtoy123 View Post
Upped you, thanks for sharing
Lol thanks, don't think you've done it yet, but glad you appreciated my wall of words.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-03-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
samtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Lol thanks, don't think you've done it yet, but glad you appreciated my wall of words.
Just did, was logging into my computer. Apparently I can't upvote successfully via mobile

But yes, you really are a veteran
Old 19-03-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtoy123 View Post
Just did, was logging into my computer. Apparently I can't upvote successfully via mobile

But yes, you really are a veteran
Yeah SBF mobile is a bit fucky in formatting for the up or zap function.

Dropped you a PM.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 20-03-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnlost is Cool - loads of Potential

Nowadays, the swinging events like nt so exciting like last time
Old 22-03-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Feeling excited abt Cheryl Lai nxt event. Could be in April. See hw. Lynn is nice too there.
Old 23-03-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Here is Cheryl Lai and Lynn

if can gt both for 3some, sure confirm shiok
Old 26-03-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Nottyrachel, the slutwife are good also.
Old 27-03-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlost View Post
Nottyrachel, the slutwife are good also.
To you every one is good lah. Low standards. Learn to find some proper MILFSs
Old 27-03-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
To you every one is good lah. Low standards. Learn to find some proper MILFSs
Alrite. Surely do. U can remommend me some maybe perhaps
Old 27-03-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Muahaha you go to Bt Timah Plaza basement shop next to the fire hose reel. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlost View Post
Alrite. Surely do. U can remommend me some maybe perhaps
Old 30-03-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster

Can’t wait for Cheryl Lai nxt event.
Old 30-03-2024, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hjlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
Can’t wait for Cheryl Lai nxt event.
looking forward to it as well
Old 01-04-2024, 01:03 AM
Samster

This hotwife seems superb also.
Old 01-04-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hjlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post

This hotwife seems superb also.
wondering who is this fine hotwife
Old 02-04-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I think my personal experiences from..
im writing this as a semi retired swinger that have my own private groups both local and overseas. reading your writings from the POV of the organiser really highlights how pain in the ass it really is.

while i agree with the observations you've laid out, your incel take on it is fucking cringy and is in fact widening the gap between single males vs couples and/or single females. i.e. this is why people don't pick you.

it's a sore loser's take that complains about the weather, the ground, the whatever, whenever he loses a race.

let me explain.

throughout the history of evolution, since organisms developed complex sexual reproduction, it has always been the survival of the strongest. from the tiny male bird dancing in the jungles of Papua New Guinea to humans.

the handsome-est, the fittest, the richest, the most charismatic males takes all.

and there is NO difference in a kink group.
in fact this is only magnified when the ratio of males to females is skewed.

1. let's be honest, we have all seen your picture in the news with your transition glasses and Lee Hsien Loong hairstyle with a body looking like my old NS encik. while some girls might dig that IT guy cybersecurity look, i would bet a vast majority would NOT. Especially girls born 1999 and later.
This is not a personal insult to you. but come on, you've been around. you know exactly what i mean.
and sexual attraction is 90% visual whether you acknowledge it or not.

guys only want to fuck beautiful girls so why is it not the same vice versa?

2. People gain experiences and learn from them. in the early days of undertable and fetlife, a dumpy male can get away with tropes like "experienced & sensual yoni masseur" or "experienced mentor to guide you" blah blah blah.

but come on lah, with the explosion of internet connectivity, people TALK, DISCUSS and LEARN. all the so-called guidance is a masquerade for uglies and cheapos looking for a free fuck. and most of the fucks are way subpar somemore.

you do have literacy skills. i give you that. but that niche alone will never be enough to attract and fuck the top tier of attractive girls.

clearly the weeding out will proceed as usual as it has always been doing so for thousands of years.

i have some advice for young males here. WORK on yourself.
if you're fat, hit the gym and get a six pec. if your hair is ugly, spend some time with a good hair stylist. if you teeth is crooked, get braces and etc. do the best you can to make yourself beautiful. That improved physical attractiveness will do wonders to your own self confidence too. and people will detect that.

if you're still in your prime bracket (22 to 45) work on your career/profession and make as much money as possible.
Money STILL TALKS. you dont have to be Jack Ma or Elon Musk. but you NEED to have a level of financial freedom. you want a sex slave harem, you better be able to bring all the girls out for dinner and drinks.

Last is your charisma/personality/ character. This is very subjective and abstract. But i can tell you what girls or organisers do not like. and that's a fucking incel.

one trend i noticed nowadays is more and more guys are no longer willing to self-improve. to compete. to win the fight. they would rather retreat to the confines of blanket and internet and complain endlessly.

if you cannot compete, just drop out. go HCM. go boten. go bangkok. there's still tons of fun to be had. every bit of it as delicious as locally. in fact some might argue its better. just drop this incel BS dude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1