The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good Wednesday folks.

This is my LAST update. I will not be updating anymore.
Wah biang eh almost heart drop.
dont play like that cb gog
Old 09-03-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Hence, if she's your wife, after decades, or even just several years, you would have started looking for CCA partners outside of your marriage.
ya gog mentioned this earlier also.
man is like that sometimes.....when not ours we want, when is ours we hiam
Old 09-03-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Oh no, blue balls till next Monday.
Old 09-03-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Janice never had that thought cross her mind, being in a good marriage with her husband, sex is simply, he rolls on her, goes in, 5-10mins maybe (on a good night) cums and goes,

Being his wife, she obliges, and with her conservative teaching and religion, pro-creation is the only purpose for sex, she dares not voice out what she wants in sex, in bed.

He is shy as well, not sure how far Janice can go (I believe he is...) so he doesn't dare to go beyond the regular 5-10mins.

After 9 years in marriage like that, everything is just a routine and/or motion. Lie in bed, he asks, she obliges, goes in...5/10 mins, out. Maybe because it's so fast, the sperm quantity is low so she didn't get pregnant and has to try for IVF.

We're talking maybe ancient china kind of sexual lifestyle, fuck, rest. You don't build much mood, no foreplay, no 2nd, 3rd,4th time. Worse still, you don't fucking talk about bedroom fun, and look back teasing each other what you did in bed, how you enjoyed that little roughness, or kiss or thrust into the pussy bare.

9 years like that, I come along, I'm no savior, but her shyness breaks away, she starts to understand her body can do more, I can give her more as well and slowly, her body wants new things, new stuff to try.

Unlike most girls, including the sisters here, she was a virgin from the start till marriage. Condoms? Never heard of it, never needed as she doesn't fuck around. She was a one man woman all the way.

- Touching a cock? Never.
- Sucking a cock? Never.
- Watching a cock going in and out of her? Never.
- Eating sperm? Never.
- Licking cock and balls? Never.
- Anal? Never (not yet... )
- And more...

She doesn't understand that our bodies are made for more.

For those who had a Christian/Catholic gfs that are innocent & virgins, you know what I mean. Their one-track faith and thinking is so pure that you either like it, or hate it.

Amazing to know such a girl, isn't it? Folks will say I'm making this up, folks will say this is bullshit, no such girl exists.

Well, I leave you to ponder how Janice is all these years until I raped her.

Very good analysis of Janice.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 09-03-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
axdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an amazing story. I don't want it to end!
Old 11-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice sharing, hope to see the next part
Old 11-03-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_pussy View Post
Yup hopefully there is a next part to read
Old 12-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro. U Shd complete the bkk adventures before leaving for bkk again mah.
Hahah still got Sat/Sunday to go leh. Chill

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrjk1985 View Post
This is a superb story bro
Thank you boss, thanks for the patience, I'm back in SG

Driving there is fun, but with all guys, zzzz.

Quote:
Bro Gog, while you lament Janice is totally yours and said if she were, you guys would have gone on it like rabbits or hamsters.
The reality is, not many couples, or no couple at all, who will not lose even 1% of their passion as time passes. Especially men, we are built to hunt, and women, to a certain extent, want to submit themselves to a, worthy male.
Hence, if she's your wife, after decades, or even just several years, you would have started looking for CCA partners outside of your marriage.
Like I said earlier, I think it's very true what you mentioned, because when you don't have it, you wish you have it. When you have it, you want more.

I also mentioned, I will still bang Lindi if Janice is my wife CCA will definitely happen, but I won't get so involved like with Janice. 1 good wife is enough, the rest, just fuck and go. I'm pretty one-track mind on that. I don't believe in anything more.

Fuck, put the money on the bed, and I go, I won't even give to the girl personally. I put it clearly it's transactional, don't bother talk about life or anything else (that said, I don't like transactional sex).

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Gog is so lucky to have Janice as his boss as well as FB, cheers!
Maybe she is the lucky one leh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
cant relate coz no Janice want me
Boss, you envy me, I envy others,... what goes around comes around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Wah biang eh almost heart drop.
dont play like that cb gog
Simi... simi, what did I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Oh no, blue balls till next Monday.
Back liao la, short update, then I go wash car. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Very good analysis of Janice.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Coming sir, thank you!!! It's just my observation of Janice and how she ends up like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axdrama View Post
This is an amazing story. I don't want it to end!
Impossible bro... I'm writing this because it already ended years ago, this was jolted up in some other thread and upon further probing then I decided to pen this down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_pussy View Post
Thank you sir!! Coming liao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel View Post
Yup hopefully there is a next part to read
There is!!!
Old 12-03-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Back from a short trip, had a good massage and food, put on weight liao lah

Short update, try to do better tomorrow.

------------------------

Finally laid back on the bed, naked, feeling the sensitive rubbing of my cock head along the sheets. Janice emerged from the bathroom and snuck below the sheets and laid next to me.

J(anice): That was good, I love you so much.

gog: You mean love little gog, or love me?

J: Little gog.

gog: HEY... no me no little gog, you know?

Janice reached a hand below and felt for little gog.

J: Still love it more than you.

I gave a sad face and looked away.

gog: I'm so sad. You only want little gog.

J: Awww... don't sad la... kidding, I like big gog also, little gog, big gog, I all like.

gog: Somebody's very greedy, everything also want.

J: Heehee... thought you belong to me?

gog: If I get to make love to my boss always, I won't mind.

J: So am I your boss now, or?

gog: You are my darling. Can you wake me up in future like this more often?

I winked at her and Janice gave me a sultry look.
Old 12-03-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, who likes transactional sex? It's the convenience and the price one feels reasonable and affordable. Also, the variety. When we are in our 50s, under normal circumstances, where to find no string gf that is all love, no string and not commercial? To add, the lady is in their 20s,30s or not even 40s, come with a pretty face, nice figure, and good in bed?
Anyway, it's good to have a one track mind on these, else, it gets very messy and complicated. There are a few threads where samsters share their stories of falling too deep for ML, FL or night club hostesses. How many have happy ending? Almost nil.
Old 13-03-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Janice is very fortunate to be sexually served by Gog, cheers!
Old 13-03-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Gog, who likes transactional sex? It's the convenience and the price one feels reasonable and affordable. Also, the variety. When we are in our 50s, under normal circumstances, where to find no string gf that is all love, no string and not commercial? To add, the lady is in their 20s,30s or not even 40s, come with a pretty face, nice figure, and good in bed?
Anyway, it's good to have a one track mind on these, else, it gets very messy and complicated. There are a few threads where samsters share their stories of falling too deep for ML, FL or night club hostesses. How many have happy ending? Almost nil.
I mean I don't even want to go for it, it just seems off, some likes variety and don't mind trying, especially if they found out this girl they been wanting to try actually FLs, even if so, I won't patronise her. It's just me ba. Not about age, as long as she can carry herself, knows what she wants, 50-60, also can. Of course reasonable looks la.

I won't comment on the other bros, even those with a slightest hint of kena KC... I just distance myself fully from such transactions. This is already 2023, a lot of girls no longer see virginly as something important.

In 2023, girls already rule with the ability to lure men into sex for their own gratifications. You think you won when you fucked the girl, the girl is thinking she actually won instead, and is the one enjoying.

Times have changed, girls can be sexually needy and not worried about batting an eyelid of being found out or people talking behind them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Janice is very fortunate to be sexually served by Gog, cheers!
Tired bro... cock tired.... sweat.
Old 13-03-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Good monday!

Sorry... wanted to vet longer but tied with emails, I try tomorrow.

---------------------

J(anice): I got say want to overnight with you meh?

gog: Orh, you say one hor... so many girls want me, but I only choose you, you mai regret ah?

Janice suddenly sit up and looked serious.

J: Who? Who you talking about?

I couldn't control and smiled, trying hard to suppress my laughter. Janice caught the joke, it was on her. Her face turned beet red at my glance.

J: HMMMPHHHH!!

Janice took up her pillow threw at my face and stormed off to the bathroom.

gog: I'm leaving without you, I'm hungry, if you still don't change and get ready, I'll leave you here in BKK forever.

I knocked on the bathroom door after I changed and Janice came out in a white mini babydoll dress. Again, flaunting her pink bra straps, it was quite refreshing to see her change over the year from beige bras to coloured and designs.

Her white dress is pretty sheer though, her pink bra is showing right through. Aaaaaaaaaaaand, she caught me staring.
Old 13-03-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like after Janice and Lindi, there are other needy pussies that you found.
Anyway, let any good stuff, let's take it slowly to enjoy.
Janice and Lindi are very nice pair for now.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
I mean I don't even want to go for it, it just seems off, some likes variety and don't mind trying, especially if they found out this girl they been wanting to try actually FLs, even if so, I won't patronise her. It's just me ba. Not about age, as long as she can carry herself, knows what she wants, 50-60, also can. Of course reasonable looks la.
This is gonna sound pathetic but, I did try to find no strings attached kind....but it just cant work out.
Maybe I just horny but not the good at flirt kinda guy.
so transactions are the only ones i can go with
sigh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1