The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

wonder what will lindi response be when she found out gog go overseas w janice.

maybe revenge fuck until gog dry out completely hahahahah
Old 24-03-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
yea lo. almost dried gog's balls.
treat one meal cover back. can continue feed her
should treat gog seafood buffet lor
Old 24-03-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Treat oyster buffet
then at night gog treat Janice creampie buffet
Old 24-03-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Poor Eric

Got his wife plugged and still need to pay meal for culprit ahhaha
Old 25-03-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Poor Eric

Yes agreed, cheers!
Old 25-03-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah it's one of those things that needs effort if it's not transactional...but it's also one of those things that you can feel the fruits of labour. Of cos not every guy enjoys such a process so every guy their own ba.

Ok la...just happen to ride along...hahaha

Yeah, and expectations are different. Sometimes ppl say men are easier only want fucks, which I think is half the story - men also wish there's not too much nonsense coming from the women around him. But of course that also means the guy need to provide what the women want lah...else nonsense will continue to come...

One of the balanced type would be FwB that really will have constant communication and knowing what each other wants, then will have lesser trouble, then also possibly formulate exit plans for each other so there is less contention. But is hard to find lah. I might be lucky though.......eh?
Yap. Men can be insensitive at times especially when horny. And suddenly cockblock. Women upset, or women having issues etc, then the blood still in the wrong place cannot think cannot talk to the women.

The ladies also don't find the right time to throw tantrums, but for sure, they feel the best time to do that is when you're asking for sex. Which is a turn off.

Quote:
Great synergy, coordination there. Certainly required.
Tiring... the best way is still avoid to talk too much about it.

Quote:
Janice's CC bill on shopping wont suspicious?

Fucked his wife and let him treat dinner somemore. gog gog gog
2 nights at the hotel ma, we stayed 4 nights, previous 'nights' were at the office hotel, and Eric won't ask to see my receipt for the last 2 nights either if we were staying different rooms.

What what what... first cb me... now give me that kind of reply... simi.. what did I do. I'm a good guy leh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
I hope Janice can describe Eric fucking her when they went home ...
Z...z .......z!!! She doesn't... apart from the generic feedback she gives to me.

Quote:
Need to show appreciation for gog's efforts you know?
Yeah lor!! See bro Anonyabc knows me so well, I was a gentleman for the whole trip you know??!?

Quote:
yea lo. almost dried gog's balls.
treat one meal cover back. can continue feed her
Need more recovery... cock tired liao, still need to find time to recharge and feed her. Shiok but... tiring. lol!

Quote:
go in, move move sia, cum, pull out, sleep
I wish so easy... if only men don't need recovery. Well for Eric I'm sure no need recovery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
More more 🤣🤣🤣
More trips!?!?! Drained liao!! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
wonder what will lindi response be when she found out gog go overseas w janice.

maybe revenge fuck until gog dry out completely hahahahah
It's for work ma, not like we're there to fuck. I mean to Lindi, Janice and I are just very good friends.

I don't share everything of my life with Lindi, Lindi's really just a fuckee, to fuck and fuck, don't really need to worry too much about her. She also got things to lose in life if we're exposed. She's smarter than she looks apart from being horny all the time.

What makes you so sure, I'm not the one revenge fucking Lindi? hehehe...

Quote:
Aiyoh, fat liao, no need buffet. Land back in SG is sian liao, anything goes man!

Quote:
Treat oyster buffet
then at night gog treat Janice creampie buffet
Wah.. you all jin bad, how can you all like that say me, I'm a gentleman leh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Poor Eric

Eh eh eh!! I'm doing his wife a favor okay! I take care of his wife during the trip too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes agreed, cheers!
You all very bad, always bully me one Mai update liao.
Old 25-03-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good Saturday folks, slept like a log yesterday, really KO sia.

Here's an update, bringing my parents out, see ya!

------------------------------------------

E(ric): Hey gog, let me take care of it, take it as a token for taking care of Janice when she's busy shopping. She must have given you a hard time I'm sure.

"Hard" time was right, she was making my cock rock hard all the time. I obliged and let Eric pay while I don't know if I should be proud or guilty that I fucked his wife and he's thanking me for it...

This dialogue I remember because it was uncanny that he thanked me for my 'hard' work whilst it had another meaning in my dictionary.

We rolled our luggage to the car pick up/drop off area in the airport carpark and got into Eric's car. I didn't speak much as I let Janice & Eric lovey dovey chat/talk. I am now the 'odd one' out. Janice tried to pull me into the conversations but I wasn't interested to talk much.

Finally reached the carpark and Eric alighted us.

J(anice): Hey dear you go up first, got some things I need to take from gog as I used his luggage space.

E: Alright, let me bring your luggage up.

After Eric left, Janice accompanied me and walked to my car, I asked her.

gog: What did you put in my bag?

J: Nothing... just wanted to say thanks.

Janice quickly but frantically tiptoed and kissed me on my lips and let go just as suddenly as she kissed me.
Old 25-03-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

TS when the relationship unfold the bkk trip also exposed?
Old 25-03-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
E(ric): Hey gog, let me take care of it, take it as a token for taking care of Janice when she's busy shopping. She must have given you a hard time I'm sure.

"Hard" time was right, she was making my cock rock hard all the time. I obliged and let Eric pay while I don't know if I should be proud or guilty that I fucked his wife and he's thanking me for it...

This dialogue I remember because it was uncanny that he thanked me for my 'hard' work whilst it had another meaning in my dictionary.
Eric seems to know something dy. hahaha
Old 25-03-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bad guess.
Bro Gog already said before, his affairs with Janice lasted a few years and BKK wasn't the only oversea trip they went, how could Eric have known anything?
Also, if Eric were to know, would he still be dumb to buy meals and send him to pick up his car?
Old 26-03-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Envy Gog for being such a lucky guy.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 26-03-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
TS when the relationship unfold the bkk trip also exposed?
Nope! It wasn't due to being discovered that we broke up

Quote:
Eric seems to know something dy. hahaha
No la... a few people already quit the thread because they feel Eric's an idiot and/or it's too impossible that he didn't find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bad guess.
Bro Gog already said before, his affairs with Janice lasted a few years and BKK wasn't the only oversea trip they went, how could Eric have known anything?
Also, if Eric were to know, would he still be dumb to buy meals and send him to pick up his car?
Or I might have reached the condo with my car burnt and towed to scrap yard already. Lasted about 4 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Envy Gog for being such a lucky guy.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Everybody is lucky in their own way bro, I envy others too.
Old 26-03-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Good sunday all, going out to church early. Back later.

----------------

J(anice): Thank you for bringing me on this trip. I enjoyed myself.

gog: It won't be the last.

Janice smiled and walked off to the lift lobby. Leaving me with an erection... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand my car is full of dust. Zzzz. Time to go for a wash after I get home.

As per my WA records thereafter:

J: Drive safely home.

gog: Miss-ing you already.

J: Don't be mushy, you already seen me for 5 days direct.

gog: I want to see you now.

J: Be good, you'll see me tomorrow.

I didn't reply any more. I thought Janice would be the one feeling melancholy and sad but turns out, I have an emotional side too, I'm the one that's left behind, alone and... that's the sad sad reality for me.

Dropped off some snacks for the guards, with them giving me a thumbs up. At least my car was safe for the past few days. Went home, unpacked, and set the machine to wash my laundry. Separated the gifts into bags and got it sorted. It was about 10pm when I was done. Then... remembering Lindi, I separate out a special bag of gifts for her.

I should at least give my MILF fuckee a gift right? LOL. Took my phone and scrolled down to "Milly <3", opened WA and saw Milly's profile photo of her in a gown standing next to a guy in suit. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

>>>>>>> Can skip, honest, boring stuff here...really!!! Heehee. <<<<<<<

( Click to show/hide )

Our WA Dialogue (I'm not filtering the language, sentence structure and short forms from her, typical young SGean girl typing. For the bros/sis who don't understand singlish and all, please let me know I'll try to translate):

gog: Thought somebody don't have a boyfriend?

M: Who's this

While I was typing my reply, Milly continued.

M: Mr gog?

gog: You can skip the "Mr" that sounds so formal.

M: Haha u r funny even via msging

gog: I'm always funny, thanks for the cup noodle, it was nice, just like you.

M: Ur welcome btw dat's nt my bf la

gog: Ya, no bf, only got hubby, lucky guy, such a pretty wife.

M: At least I nvr lie like somebody say he no wife lor

gog: Really, I no wife la.

M: Then I no bf also ma is correct

gog: Ok ok, I no wife, you no bf, can?

M: Y so particular on bf gf wife hub?

WOW. I like her reply - "PARTICULAR".

gog: Change topic.

M: I'm off until wed

FUCCCCCCCCK. I only said 'change topic'. What's with "I'm off until Wed." MEANS?!?!? Heart palpitation set in, I don't know what to reply. A wrong move might result in a lot of things. My cock still under recovery mode.

gog: Where you flying to next?

M: Y? U want 2 buy ticket c me ah

gog: I'm poor la. Buy you kopi still can.

M: I wan coffeebean 1!

See what I mean about these flight ladies over the normal ones... Like Portia, I'm pretty sure at this point of time Milly also has a silver tongue for exquisite and more classy stuff over coffeeshop meals.

I'll stop here before it gets off topic.

>>>>>>> End Skip <<<<<<<<
Old 26-03-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
No la... a few people already quit the thread because they feel Eric's an idiot and/or it's too impossible that he didn't find out.

Or I might have reached the condo with my car burnt and towed to scrap yard already. Lasted about 4 years.
it is quite true that Eric does feel like an idiot.
But i will nvr quit this thread unless gog u stop updating.

Or it could be that it is Eric's kink hahaha
Just saying
Old 26-03-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good sunday all, going out to church early. Back later.

----------------

J(anice): Thank you for bringing me on this trip. I enjoyed myself.

gog: It won't be the last.

Janice smiled and walked off to the lift lobby. Leaving me with an erection... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand my car is full of dust. Zzzz. Time to go for a wash after I get home.

As per my WA records thereafter:

J: Drive safely home.

gog: Miss-ing you already.

J: Don't be mushy, you already seen me for 5 days direct.

gog: I want to see you now.

J: Be good, you'll see me tomorrow.

I didn't reply any more. I thought Janice would be the one feeling melancholy and sad but turns out, I have an emotional side too, I'm the one that's left behind, alone and... that's the sad sad reality for me.

Dropped off some snacks for the guards, with them giving me a thumbs up. At least my car was safe for the past few days. Went home, unpacked, and set the machine to wash my laundry. Separated the gifts into bags and got it sorted. It was about 10pm when I was done. Then... remembering Lindi, I separate out a special bag of gifts for her.

I should at least give my MILF fuckee a gift right? LOL. Took my phone and scrolled down to "Milly <3", opened WA and saw Milly's profile photo of her in a gown standing next to a guy in suit. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

>>>>>>> Can skip, honest, boring stuff here...really!!! Heehee. <<<<<<<

( Click to show/hide )

Our WA Dialogue (I'm not filtering the language, sentence structure and short forms from her, typical young SGean girl typing. For the bros/sis who don't understand singlish and all, please let me know I'll try to translate):

gog: Thought somebody don't have a boyfriend?

M: Who's this

While I was typing my reply, Milly continued.

M: Mr gog?

gog: You can skip the "Mr" that sounds so formal.

M: Haha u r funny even via msging

gog: I'm always funny, thanks for the cup noodle, it was nice, just like you.

M: Ur welcome btw dat's nt my bf la

gog: Ya, no bf, only got hubby, lucky guy, such a pretty wife.

M: At least I nvr lie like somebody say he no wife lor

gog: Really, I no wife la.

M: Then I no bf also ma is correct

gog: Ok ok, I no wife, you no bf, can?

M: Y so particular on bf gf wife hub?

WOW. I like her reply - "PARTICULAR".

gog: Change topic.

M: I'm off until wed

FUCCCCCCCCK. I only said 'change topic'. What's with "I'm off until Wed." MEANS?!?!? Heart palpitation set in, I don't know what to reply. A wrong move might result in a lot of things. My cock still under recovery mode.

gog: Where you flying to next?

M: Y? U want 2 buy ticket c me ah

gog: I'm poor la. Buy you kopi still can.

M: I wan coffeebean 1!

See what I mean about these flight ladies over the normal ones... Like Portia, I'm pretty sure at this point of time Milly also has a silver tongue for exquisite and more classy stuff over coffeeshop meals.

I'll stop here before it gets off topic.

>>>>>>> End Skip <<<<<<<<
wah gog please open class teach how to seduce stewardess
i cant even get them to notice me in flight
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1