The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-08-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Newtonyork you legend! A pity Smile BKK isn’t as popular as HappyBKK as it’s a new establishment and still finding its footing. Matter of time for sure. Need ardent supporters like you to support and spread the word.

For all other bros out there, do show some love and support if you’re in Bangkok.
I saw this Smile BKK when I went to recce Wonder Massage. It is just opposite. There was only ONE girl (out of 10 girls) which I may pick at Wonder massage at that time, so I went off to another place.
Old 19-08-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

FR for Aug 2023 trip
I share my FR from my Aug 2023 trip. I went to try out some of the new girls and places I wanted to go. Depending how you play, what you get from the girls may be different. Tip: It is possible to get a better experience if you can speak Thai. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips.

Nuru Massage
Heaven BKK
Girl: Hana, 3,500B x 90 min, New.
Finally made time to head down to try this shop. Walked into the shop, they had several girls available. I asked about the services they provide and shortlisted 2 girls who provide DFK. I picked Hana. No regrets. Sweet looks with a slightly slim body with natural C cup boobs, very comfortable especially for Nuru massage. No Sukebe chair like Kokoro or having the wash up on the air mat like at Doki. Shower with B2B action, raw pussy rubbing and DFK. B2B sliding action with DFK provided. No catbath for the back. BBBJ and started the action on the inflatable mattress. The Nuru inflatable mattress seems smaller in size than other places like Doki, Kokoro and Daisy Dream, which limits the kind of actions the ML can do on you. My legs extended over the other side. And at certain positions where both your and the girl put weight on, it reached the floor. The mattress is too thin, so it was difficult to maintain position, so we moved on to the bed for the action. Hana was very friendly and is one of the rare Nuru girls who actively offers DFK and provides this level of gfe.
RTF: Yes. But I also want to try the other girls in this place.

Massage Parlours
Mango
Girl: Bae, New. 2,200B x 60 min
This was an impromptu session. After a meet up with my friend for dinner and drinks at the bar, I saw this lady outside the shop as I was heading back to the hotel. Along with 3 Japanese customers, I went in to take a look. Slim girl from Isaan with soft dark skin with natural B cup boobs. After showering together, gave me a light massage but I preferred her to sit on my back, hugging and caressing with me. She rubbed her pussy on my back. DFK and BBBJ provided. I was falling asleep so caps on and she began riding. Did doggy and finally missionary until I was too sleepy, went at her for a while and decided to call it quits.
RTF: Yes. Overall, good lady, but bad performance from me.

Butterfly
Girl (Visit 1): Bow-r, New. 2,300B x 90 min + ????B tips for raw.
Went down to try this new girl, I booked her in advance. Pretty, slightly meaty with curves and C cup natural boobs. No pre-shower foreplay, showered together with some light kissing before heading to the bed. Had a light massage and got her to do catbath for me. She went at it 3 times before I flipped over for more in front. DFK provided with tongue action, but minimal lips contact. BBBJ before slipping it in for a ride. Her pussy was warm and wet, and felt so comfortable. Rode for a while, changed to doggy. It felt so good that I CIP after a while with cum dripping out from her pussy.
RTF: Yes. Despite the DFK didn’t feel that good.

Girl (Visit 2): Bow-r, RTF. 2,300B x 90 min + ????B tips for raw.
Actually I booked another girl, but she suddenly code red, so I had to change the booking. I decided to pick Bow-r again because of the good experience. Almost similar to the last visit for the showering part, but this time I decided to skip the massage and catbath. Went on a rampage on her lips with the DFK to get the feel to get hard and started the action in cowgirl. Changed to missionary after a while and went at her until CIP shiok shiok with cum overflowing out. Feeling satisfied, I spent the rest of the time enjoying her company.
RTF: Yes.

Girl (Visit 3): Lyn Lhin, New. 2,300B x 90 min + ????B tips for raw.
Checked the girls schedule, and decided to book this girl for the session. Slim and pretty with natural B cup boobs. Showered together, but she only helped to wash the areas that she might lick and suck. Started with light massage and a catbath. Provides very deep DFK which has a lot of feel but her breath smells strange and I couldn’t make out what it was. Very arousing BBBJ before starting the action in cowgirl, constantly providing DFK then changed sitting position after a while and finally missionary.
RTF: No. Even though her DFK was great, her breath smells strange. It lingers even after I listerine and brushed my teeth lol.

Girl (Visit 4): Bow-r, RTF. 2,300B x 90 min + ????B tips for raw.
For this time, I wanted to try the other raw girls, but 1 was code red, and the other on off day. Didn’t want to pick Lyn Lhin again because of her breath, so end up picking Bow-r yet again. Nothing changed for the showering part, I decided to skip the massage part but wanted the catbath this time. After that began DFK again to get the feel and went at her again. This time, I endured the feeling to cum and went at her for a long time until a few min remained.

Paradise
Girl: Ewa, New. 2,600B x 90 min + 2,000B tips for raw.
I wanted to try the raw girls at this shop, so I went down to take a look. There was only 1 available, but she is 70kg, so I passed. So I picked Ewa, a young 22yo weighing at 42kg. Slim short girl at 150 cm with dark skin. Natural B cup boobs. I was her first customer for the day. She showered before arriving, so no showering together at the start of the session. She provides DFK with no feel. No cat bath and no foreplay, in the end, it was difficult to get her wet. Couldn’t enter her so applied lube before starting in cowgirl position, it was quite uncomfortable to thrust her in this position, so changed to doggy. However after a few thrusts, she jumped in pain. The mood dropped further and it became difficult to continue in missionary. Took some time to get hard again, applied more lube and tried again. It became too uncomfortable and actually somewhat painful so I gave up.
RTF: No. Bad experience and low gfe.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Pern, RTF. 5,040B + 200B tips : Beer x2 (190 x2), LDx2 (230 x2), Barfine (700), ST (3,000), ST hotel (500). I didn’t include the cost of the LD for the other girl and other misc stuff. I brought condoms along.
Went down to the bar with my friends. Bought a beer each and entered the premises. Got my regular mamasan to get me a space for all of us so that we can enjoy the view and pick a girl. It’s their first time at a gogobar. Unfortunately, they seem to be uninterested in the girls even when I bought LD for the girls to come over. They were too shy, don’t even dare to touch the girl lol. So I bought LD for Pern, the girl who I already took out a few times, to show them what they could do. They got a shock and they left for the night market, so I barfined her again for ST.

Slim and pretty Isaan girl with nice and soft dark skin. This girl gives me the best DFK in BKK. We did a nice deep DFK in the bar before heading to the short-time hotel. We caressed and DFK behind the door upon entering the room then on the bed, enjoying the moment for a while before showering together. After the shower, we sat down for more caressing and DFK, she gave me a catbath but we skipped the BJ, caps on and she began to ride me. She has a lot of stamina then changed to doggy. Finally I laid her in missionary position and went at her for the rest of the time. I made her orgasm a few times, but the condom is a problem for me. So we stopped to enjoy each other’s company for a while before showering again together with more DFK inside. After leaving the hotel, we hugged tightly and had a nice long DFK in the middle of the Soi Cowboy street in front of the tourists, girls and ladyboys from the bars around before parting ways lol.
Old 19-08-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
FR for Aug 2023 trip
I share my FR from my Aug 2023 trip. I went to try out some of the new girls and places I wanted to go. Depending how you play, what you get from the girls may be different. Tip: It is possible to get a better experience if you can speak Thai. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips.

Nuru Massage
Heaven BKK
Girl: Hana, 3,500B x 90 min, New.
Finally made time to head down to try this shop. Walked into the shop, they had several girls available. I asked about the services they provide and shortlisted 2 girls who provide DFK. I picked Hana. No regrets. Sweet looks with a slightly slim body with natural C cup boobs, very comfortable especially for Nuru massage. No Sukebe chair like Kokoro or having the wash up on the air mat like at Doki. Shower with B2B action, raw pussy rubbing and DFK. B2B sliding action with DFK provided. No catbath for the back. BBBJ and started the action on the inflatable mattress. The Nuru inflatable mattress seems smaller in size than other places like Doki, Kokoro and Daisy Dream, which limits the kind of actions the ML can do on you. My legs extended over the other side. And at certain positions where both your and the girl put weight on, it reached the floor. The mattress is too thin, so it was difficult to maintain position, so we moved on to the bed for the action. Hana was very friendly and is one of the rare Nuru girls who actively offers DFK and provides this level of gfe.
RTF: Yes. But I also want to try the other girls in this place.

Massage Parlours
Mango
Girl: Bae, New. 2,200B x 60 min
This was an impromptu session. After a meet up with my friend for dinner and drinks at the bar, I saw this lady outside the shop as I was heading back to the hotel. Along with 3 Japanese customers, I went in to take a look. Slim girl from Isaan with soft dark skin with natural B cup boobs. After showering together, gave me a light massage but I preferred her to sit on my back, hugging and caressing with me. She rubbed her pussy on my back. DFK and BBBJ provided. I was falling asleep so caps on and she began riding. Did doggy and finally missionary until I was too sleepy, went at her for a while and decided to call it quits.
RTF: Yes. Overall, good lady, but bad performance from me.

Butterfly
Girl (Visit 1): Bow-r, New. 2,300B x 90 min + ????B tips for raw.
Went down to try this new girl, I booked her in advance. Pretty, slightly meaty with curves and C cup natural boobs. No pre-shower foreplay, showered together with some light kissing before heading to the bed. Had a light massage and got her to do catbath for me. She went at it 3 times before I flipped over for more in front. DFK provided with tongue action, but minimal lips contact. BBBJ before slipping it in for a ride. Her pussy was warm and wet, and felt so comfortable. Rode for a while, changed to doggy. It felt so good that I CIP after a while with cum dripping out from her pussy.
RTF: Yes. Despite the DFK didn’t feel that good.

Girl (Visit 2): Bow-r, RTF. 2,300B x 90 min + ????B tips for raw.
Actually I booked another girl, but she suddenly code red, so I had to change the booking. I decided to pick Bow-r again because of the good experience. Almost similar to the last visit for the showering part, but this time I decided to skip the massage and catbath. Went on a rampage on her lips with the DFK to get the feel to get hard and started the action in cowgirl. Changed to missionary after a while and went at her until CIP shiok shiok with cum overflowing out. Feeling satisfied, I spent the rest of the time enjoying her company.

Girl (Visit 3): Lyn Lhin, New. 2,300B x 90 min + ????B tips for raw.
Checked the girls schedule, and decided to book this girl for the session. Slim and pretty with natural B cup boobs. Showered together, but she only helped to wash the areas that she might lick and suck. Started with light massage and a catbath. Provides very deep DFK which has a lot of feel but her breath smells strange and I couldn’t make out what it was. Very arousing BBBJ before starting the action in cowgirl, constantly providing DFK then changed sitting position after a while and finally missionary.
RTF: No. Even though her DFK was great, her breath smells strange. It lingers even after I listerine and brushed my teeth lol.

Girl (Visit 4): Bow-r, RTF. 2,300B x 90 min + ????B tips for raw.
For this time, I wanted to try the other raw girls, but 1 was code red, and the other on off day. Didn’t want to pick Lyn Lhin again because of her breath, so end up picking Bow-r yet again. Nothing changed for the showering part, I decided to skip the massage part but wanted the catbath this time. After that began DFK again to get the feel and went at her again. This time, I endured the feeling to cum and went at her for a long time until a few min remained.

Paradise
Girl: Ewa, New. 2,600B x 90 min + 2,000B tips for raw.
I wanted to try the raw girls at this shop, so I went down to take a look. There was only 1 available, but she is 70kg, so I passed. So I picked Ewa, a young 22yo weighing at 42kg. Slim short girl at 150 cm with dark skin. Natural B cup boobs. I was her first customer for the day. She showered before arriving, so no showering together at the start of the session. She provides DFK with no feel. No cat bath and no foreplay, in the end, it was difficult to get her wet. Couldn’t enter her so applied lube before starting in cowgirl position, it was quite uncomfortable to thrust her in this position, so changed to doggy. However after a few thrusts, she jumped in pain. The mood dropped further and it became difficult to continue in missionary. Took some time to get hard again, applied more lube and tried again. It became too uncomfortable and actually somewhat painful so I gave up.
RTF: No. Bad experience and low gfe.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Pern, RTF. 5,040B + 200B tips : Beer x2 (190 x2), LDx2 (230 x2), Barfine (700), ST (3,000), ST hotel (500). I didn’t include the cost of the LD for the other girl and other misc stuff. I brought condoms along.
Went down to the bar with my friends. Bought a beer each and entered the premises. Got my regular mamasan to get me a space for all of us so that we can enjoy the view and pick a girl. It’s their first time at a gogobar. Unfortunately, they seem to be uninterested in the girls even when I bought LD for the girls to come over. They were too shy, don’t even dare to touch the girl lol. So I bought LD for Pern, the girl who I already took out a few times, to show them what they could do. They got a shock and they left for the night market, so I barfined her again for ST.

Slim and pretty Isaan girl with nice and soft dark skin. This girl gives me the best DFK in BKK. We did a nice deep DFK in the bar before heading to the short-time hotel. We caressed and DFK behind the door upon entering the room then on the bed, enjoying the moment for a while before showering together. After the shower, we sat down for more caressing and DFK, she gave me a catbath but we skipped the BJ, caps on and she began to ride me. She has a lot of stamina then changed to doggy. Finally I laid her in missionary position and went at her for the rest of the time. I made her orgasm a few times, but the condom is a problem for me. So we stopped to enjoy each other’s company for a while before showering again together with more DFK inside. After leaving the hotel, we hugged tightly and had a nice long DFK in the middle of the Soi Cowboy street in front of the tourists, girls and ladyboys from the bars around before parting ways lol.
Great reviews mate. I'll UP you if I can figure it out.
We should hit the town together sometime. I'm all for barfing GOGOs and seeing where it leads
Old 19-08-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In bkk. Anyone wanna chiong dm me
Old 19-08-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
You can get them from clinics in Thailand. At least I saw Pulse clinic selling them when I went for their FREE HIV + Syphilis test. The free test is using Gen3 kits, but you can buy Gen3 / 4 or oral kit for use at anytime.
Thanks bro. Wah, free test ah? Sounds good leh.
Old 19-08-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Thanks bro. Wah, free test ah? Sounds good leh.
Yes, it's free. I tried it, just 20 min. Each person can do once every 6 mths. I asked them, they are promoting about reducing HIV for locals and foreigners. If you like, you can also do the comprehensive STD test which tests for over 20 of them for 50% off too. But I don't know when this offer ends though.
Old 20-08-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dtmage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello! Anyone got any recommendations for SYT? Just arrived in Bangkok.
Old 20-08-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Would you senior chiongsters recommend outcalling to your hotels? Like the FLs/MLs, or even the girls from Momo Thonglor for example?
Old 20-08-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Would you senior chiongsters recommend outcalling to your hotels? Like the FLs/MLs, or even the girls from Momo Thonglor for example?
I'm not senior, but I outcall the ML or bring gogobar girls back to hotel before. Just keep your items safely and better if you picked a hotel which collects their ID. If it's just the MP, I'll prefer to just head to the venue. Less problem and mess.
Old 21-08-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Just back from hua hin. Now in bkk. Anyone wanna chiong pm me
Old 22-08-2023, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Butterfly
Girl: CC Dmg: 2000thb (60 mins)
Just finished a session with CC. Reached at the end of the night, was only offered a 60 min session. Girls came out didn’t really catch my eyes, but CC had a really radiant smile that I liked. Abit of a doll face (has had work done), but still very pleasant on the eyes. Not really my cup of tea looks wise (some may really like though), but decided to go with her for that sweet smile of hers. Also noticed that her uniform was really baggy suspected that she might be heavy on the front.

Went up got undressed and proceeded to shower. The moment she took off her clothes. FWAHHHH. The headlights really no joke. Minimum D Cup. Shiok liao lor. Okay lah to be fair she has abit of a tummy, but can look past it with the headlights constantly staring at me. Took her time and helped to wash me up properly.

After shower, started with massage, which tbh nothing to shout about, would skip if I ever returned.

Moved on to the business end of things, wah she took it like a champ. Anything I wanted to do she was down, and we went at it both passionate and rough. Not a time looker, and even though her phone vibrated multiple times, she never once looked at it.

To show how good she was - I’ve never shot w a condom on before, always take out at the end to rubba or suck till explosion. But she’s the first one that’s helped me get off while doing it.

All in all, a really sweet, friendly and bubbly girl, just unfortunate I don’t speak a word of Thai otherwise I’m sure it would’ve been even better. Would’ve rtf if I stayed for longer, but too bad. Treat her well boys!
Old 22-08-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!

Hi anyone ever try before 369 karaoke at:
369 คาราโอเกะ โชคชัย4
(576 Chok Chai 4 Rd, Ladprao, Lat Phrao, Bangkok 10230, Thailand)
TIA.
Old 22-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Hi anyone ever try before 369 karaoke at:
369 คาราโอเกะ โชคชัย4
(576 Chok Chai 4 Rd, Ladprao, Lat Phrao, Bangkok 10230, Thailand)
TIA.
Same owner as fuzzy karaoke. Same girls that rotate between the 2 places.
Old 22-08-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xavierwong888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Butterfly
Girl: CC Dmg: 2000thb (60 mins)
Just finished a session with CC. Reached at the end of the night, was only offered a 60 min session. Girls came out didn’t really catch my eyes, but CC had a really radiant smile that I liked. Abit of a doll face (has had work done), but still very pleasant on the eyes. Not really my cup of tea looks wise (some may really like though), but decided to go with her for that sweet smile of hers. Also noticed that her uniform was really baggy suspected that she might be heavy on the front.

Went up got undressed and proceeded to shower. The moment she took off her clothes. FWAHHHH. The headlights really no joke. Minimum D Cup. Shiok liao lor. Okay lah to be fair she has abit of a tummy, but can look past it with the headlights constantly staring at me. Took her time and helped to wash me up properly.

After shower, started with massage, which tbh nothing to shout about, would skip if I ever returned.

Moved on to the business end of things, wah she took it like a champ. Anything I wanted to do she was down, and we went at it both passionate and rough. Not a time looker, and even though her phone vibrated multiple times, she never once looked at it.

To show how good she was - I’ve never shot w a condom on before, always take out at the end to rubba or suck till explosion. But she’s the first one that’s helped me get off while doing it.

All in all, a really sweet, friendly and bubbly girl, just unfortunate I don’t speak a word of Thai otherwise I’m sure it would’ve been even better. Would’ve rtf if I stayed for longer, but too bad. Treat her well boys!
Is she a regular there??
Old 22-08-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi fellow bros, its been awhile since I went BKK (last trip just before COVID)
On my last trip, I had a pretty good experience picking up working ladies at Insanity, the concept was novel to me, walking around the club, chatting and negotiating with the ladies I fancied. I recall paying 6k or 7k for LT which was reasonable.
I know Insanity is gone now, so what is an Insanity alternative pick up joint?
Seeking advice from the esteemed bros here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1