The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Just to share,

A gong kia from the rising sun PM-ed via my Facebook, and asked me what is my relation between a girl and me. 5555+

After probe further, he told me after he transferred an amount of money to her account. She went MIA. I asked him, what's the reason of remitting the money, he told me, she required the money just to go drink with her friends. And I asked him what's his relation between her, he told me, just purely a friend.

He seems doesn't want to disclose much about it even the amount he wired.
He asked me, am I her bf, of course no, barely know her, how can I be her bf. 555

I think he too angry over it and the amount must be quite a lot, cause he told me he going to make a police report. He even told me he have a lot of police and army friends. 5555

I pity him, I think he being conned without realising it.
He going to report you stole his GIRLFRIEND!
Old 30-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
He going to report you stole his GIRLFRIEND!
Another kam gong Kia spotted!!
Old 30-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just to share,

A gong kia from the rising sun PM-ed via my Facebook, and asked me what is my relation between a girl and me. 5555+

After probe further, he told me after he transferred an amount of money to her account. She went MIA. I asked him, what's the reason of remitting the money, he told me, she required the money just to go drink with her friends. And I asked him what's his relation between her, he told me, just purely a friend.

He asked me, am I her bf, of course no, barely know her, how can I be her bf. 555

I think he too angry over it and the amount must be quite a lot, cause he told me he going to make a police report. He even told me he have a lot of police and army friends. 5555

Well, so many gong kias (not just from land of rising sun) that kanna conned by Working Girls. They pay these girls monthly allowances, arrange nice apartment for them to stay, and visit them every other month. Maybe hoping that the girls will give up working life to be their mistress or gf and not work...

But reality is when the guy not around, these girls go out meet guys for ONS, or even work sideline at MPs or FL at discos for extra cash. Some even have multiple bf or giks around. To them, the carrothead is free income...of course they will remain discreet so as not to lose their atm machine.

We're out to play, not get played....just for sharing. Got so many funny yet sad stories of what many gong kias do for these working girls....sigh....
Old 30-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
But reality is when the guy not around, these girls go out meet guys for ONS, or even work sideline at MPs or FL at discos for extra cash.
Hehe speaking from experience?
Old 30-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hehe speaking from experience?
reading experience u mean ? lol too many kum gong story in sbf to make anyone *Pro in field* that is they bother to do research first.
Old 30-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Short time long time- you pay when girl leave. Whats so hard to understand about this concept.

My girl is different-she say when i not around she think about me all the time.................lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 30-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

i never thought a japanese man can also be so stupid

their country , fucking for money is common and legal and the basic whore rules he still dont know ?

and , only an idiot will say "i have army and police friends" ....... if he really have JUST USE IT dont need to talk about it !

you should go find the girl tell her the story and laugh about it !

Quote:
Just to share,

Old 30-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Old 30-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros been to the New Year countdown celebrations in Bangkok before? How was the atmosphere?

I'm thinking most of the Thai people will be back in their hometown during this period so not many will be working in the bars, entertainment outlets and massage shops.

Cos I'm like planning to go there around that time. Any advice?
Old 30-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
the problem now is that the sensible people in Thailand are not the decision makers ......
Old 30-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post

I'm thinking most of the Thai people will be back in their hometown during this period so not many will be working in the bars, entertainment outlets and massage shops.
Nope, Thais dun go back hometown during New Year. A lot of ppl in BKK. Throw a stone, u will hit a puying or at least a LB

Recent years, most of my New Years were in Thailand.
Old 30-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thats great. I think most likely I'll be there from 31st Dec.
Old 30-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
the problem now is that the sensible people in Thailand are not the decision makers ......
If sensible people were decision makers Sex would be a lot more expensive in thailand. Its est. that business pay a 30% corruption surcharge to do business in thailand.
Old 30-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another kam gong Kia spotted!!
same category as "saw hai"..... this one true blue....
Old 30-10-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
A lot of ppl in BKK. Throw a stone, u will hit a puying or at least a LB.
You're underestimating liao.
Not just will hit a ladyboy but will hit many ladyboys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1