The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
hi bros,

i'm still quite new to the cheong scene in BKK. can anyone pls share some cheong place where you can watch good sexy entertainment and bf the girls back?

Apart from AGG, i'm actually looking for something close to what we have in SG...Thai Disco at golden mile haha. I actually quite like it, but if there is a BKK equivalent, it will be awesome!

TQTQ
Bro once you have been to Bangkok, you will never patronise a singapore TD again..
Old 10-05-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Bro once you have been to Bangkok, you will never patronise a singapore TD again..
that was what i told my friends who were hooked to singapore td but never been to bkk to explore.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I would say " once u have been to Bangkok , u would know what u been missing out actually , will still patronise Singapore TD once in a while ( u can't just fly to Bangkok every weekend ) but u will be more careful while spending $$ at the Thai discos in Singapore.

Thai discos is a form of "temporary relieve " for many of those who need to have the feel "at home" when u can't make a short trip to Bangkok due to several constraints.
Old 10-05-2016, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyhere View Post
that was what i told my friends who were hooked to singapore td but never been to bkk to explore.
Those who are hooked to Singapore will definitely make their "first maiden trip" when their Thai model finish her work stint in Singapore and would want their "BF" to come visit them in Thailand. From there, they will also see that there are more better girls in Thailand.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi all Senior Bros,

Is it advisable to BKK over the Vesak Day weekend? Will the massage and AGOGO gals still be in reduced strength?

Thank you for advice.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I would say " once u have been to Bangkok , u would know what u been missing out actually , will still patronise Singapore TD once in a while ( u can't just fly to Bangkok every weekend ) but u will be more careful while spending $$ at the Thai discos in Singapore.

Thai discos is a form of "temporary relieve " for many of those who need to have the feel "at home" when u can't make a short trip to Bangkok due to several constraints.
actually u guys are right...td waste money only but ok la temp relief loh. hear their singsong language, teh their neh neh here and there but those who have been to bkk wouldn't pay a few hundred just to ST her. how come sg cheong scene is not like bkk????!
Old 11-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

so bkk really dun hv those live band pubs and then u can tabao ST or LT the girl home one ah? or maybe have, but i dunno only hee hee hee
Old 11-05-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post

Is it advisable to BKK over the Vesak Day weekend? Will the massage and AGOGO gals still be in reduced strength?
Vesak day itself not strength reduce but instead strength = zero. The other days will be fine.

Quote:
actually u guys are right...td waste money only but ok la temp relief loh. hear their singsong language, teh their neh neh here and there but those who have been to bkk wouldn't pay a few hundred just to ST her. how come sg cheong scene is not like bkk????!

I so sick of Thai songs, now in my car plays chinese n cantonese songs.
Quote:
so bkk really dun hv those live band pubs and then u can tabao ST or LT the girl home one ah? or maybe have, but i dunno only hee hee hee
Have have have, how much u willing to pay?
Old 12-05-2016, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
suriyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going for business next week....any bros want to cheong?
Old 12-05-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from thermae cafe. Wow the ratio of girls in there are at least twice as of men at 10pm. Looks like the guys are not biting the bait. ST rates are 2500 baht and LT are 5000 baht as of today.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold

I been to pimp a few times in bkk, but it's getting more expensive and e girls seems to hang themselves compare to last time.

My friend bachelor night hope can find some G-club. Any brothers got recommendation that is better than pimp with more happening university girls...

Help help help
Old 13-05-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav150970 View Post
Just came back from thermae cafe. Wow the ratio of girls in there are at least twice as of men at 10pm. Looks like the guys are not biting the bait. ST rates are 2500 baht and LT are 5000 baht as of today.
good to stay this way
when later in the night will have lolong esp towards end of month
Old 13-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shi View Post

My friend bachelor night hope can find some G-club. Any brothers got recommendation that is better than pimp with more happening university girls...
Just personal view,

Pimp is overly promoted in this forum. There are many g-clubs in BKK... but it is difficult to find a club with lots of pretty gers, inexpensive n playable. Just step into 1 u like n enjoy the night. I know a group of samsters whom every trip here will go Villa every night. I also dunno what black magic Villa did to them.

Not directing at u but SG men in general. Many SG men go AGG, complain gers black black, then go G-club complain, too expensive n difficult to bring out. Si beh difficult to please....
Old 14-05-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shi View Post
I been to pimp a few times in bkk, but it's getting more expensive and e girls seems to hang themselves compare to last time.

can try sherbet or czech, underrated g-clubs. According to a friend of mine who frequent sherbet, lotsa uni students in there with basic to decent english.
but besides the g quality, the ambience of place and character of the crowd are crucial for a great bachelor party.
some g-clubs are abit more laidback, purely for guys to meet girls for company, chit chat and drink.
Can always google or search for youtube vids to get a rough idea.
Old 14-05-2016, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 18
84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just personal view,

Pimp is overly promoted in this forum. There are many g-clubs in BKK... but it is difficult to find a club with lots of pretty gers, inexpensive n playable. Just step into 1 u like n enjoy the night. I know a group of samsters whom every trip here will go Villa every night. I also dunno what black magic Villa did to them.

Not directing at u but SG men in general. Many SG men go AGG, complain gers black black, then go G-club complain, too expensive n difficult to bring out. Si beh difficult to please....
Me and my bros mindset when go chiong these places is treat as chiong in Sg.
If you willing to fork out what you pay in Sg and your expectations.
Then you'll have hell of a time in any place in bkk.
Usually you'll end up spending less of course in case you spent the same or more then confirm you gotten royal treatment.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1