The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-04-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Should trade for Line. Maybe call her if feel horny

Normally the mamasan will tell the ladies to line up while you choose. If no one interest you then just politely tell the mamasan you'll walk around but sometimes can get a feel if the ladies sit outside. Only time they show photos is because the ladies all busy with other bros.

Dude? Really?

I max tip ever was 1k
Sigh
Old 10-04-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
tried a momo girl sakura..she's 18 uni student at thammasat. she's a bit on the larger side but still ok. good friendly service. but I overpaid...

Gave her 5000b tip for raw, she said had no boyfriend so never did raw before (not sure I believe it though). siao lah, at first I thought 2-3k no accept I just quit but little bro too strong

Sex was ok, very good BBBJ though. afterwards she wanted trade instagram contact but I refuse. she maybe think I am stupid enough to give her 5000b tip everytime

still not too bad option if you just go for regular service unlike me
The wl let u raw for xtra 5000 baht only? Wow i tot they always prioritise safety… maybe u handsome or smth 😂😂
Old 10-04-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steve2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows of Karsai massage (i.e. balls/ testicles massage) by younger therapists in BKK?

I know two are covered extensively here but i was hoping for younger, preferably prettier therapists. No B2B and FJ shit (like Passion/ Paradise massage kind), just legit massage + prostate with simple hj at the end

Last edited by steve2; 12-04-2023 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
The wl let u raw for xtra 5000 baht only? Wow i tot they always prioritise safety… maybe u handsome or smth ����
Real or not it doesn't matter.
Fact of the matter is that BKK is too popular with international mongerers.
Some overly generous with tips.
Demand is way more than supply now.

The entire ecosystem has long ago being spoilt.
Service providers expecting more by doing less.
Their mentality is there's always a carrothead next in line so why bother?

Then some will say there're gems to be found where locals go or off the beaten track joints.
I've no doubt you can find those.

However majority of the mongerers are only in BKK for a few days and are unable to converse in Thai.
Their only options are the usual Agogo bars at Sukhumvit or Soapy MPs at Ratchada.
Old 10-04-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xlsgfx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suay suay went to Aurora the day their water system not working.. paid for vip room for nothing feel abit cheated.

Tried Sai, definitely a looker but abit too skinny for my liking. Previous comment by bro here about being good yet distant is spot on.
Old 11-04-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The wl let u raw for xtra 5000 baht only? Wow i tot they always prioritise safety… maybe u handsome or smth 😂😂
You don't need to tip 5,000B to raw at this place. Of course, if you gonna tip a lot, the chances are higher. I've tried many of their girls here. Some are strictly SOP, a lot don't even do frenching by default, but some give in anyway after a while. Some may give in to your other requests somehow and you can get girls less than 21yo to satisfy your deprive.

There were very good and wild ML here, but these ML turnover rate are very high, some don't stay for 3 months. But they get new girls very often, quite fun, hit and miss sometimes. This was one of my fav places to get SYTs, but now it seems Butterfly is a match for SYT, with girls that are more willing to give in. Then again, girls at Momo and Pretty are much younger.
Old 11-04-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile King Castle 1

KC1 will be closed only one day - Thursday the 13th - and will be open over Songkran.

Bad news: Babies are banned not only at Nana Plaza but also at Thermae. If you want to see teens, here is the place. I was shown a lineup of 5 dek-dek. 4 were PR girls dressed in street clothes while the 5th was a go-go dancer. The PR girls also got up on stage and danced. The young girls look more natural.
Old 11-04-2023, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mike1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How’s the chiong scene over songkran weekend? BJ Bars, Nuru, Soapy? Will there be less girls? Thermae? Nana Plaza?
Old 11-04-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1977 View Post
How’s the chiong scene over songkran weekend? BJ Bars, Nuru, Soapy? Will there be less girls? Thermae? Nana Plaza?
Can't advice on the day itself but I went there after Songkran few years back. Gogo bars, BJ bars and Thermae are open.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 11-04-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
…..
There were very good and wild ML here, but these ML turnover rate are very high, some don't stay for 3 months. But they get new girls very often, quite fun, hit and miss sometimes. This was one of my fav places to get SYTs, but now it seems Butterfly is a match for SYT, with girls that are more willing to give in. Then again, girls at Momo and Pretty are much younger.
Bro lonelyfish, how accurate are the photos at Butterfly, Momo & Pretty? Nowadays they all expert at editing photos. Which shop has the most accurate photos? Thks
Old 11-04-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
fabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here have good blowjob shop to recommend in BKK TY!
Old 11-04-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
bananamilk1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Maybe your cock will stun tio!

Wow Genefreez damn chio leh!
Shy girl next door look.

If you never say I also can't tell heshe is a ladyboy.
Genefreez should be potong liao?

makes me doubt myself maybe i might try to be more open minded lol
Old 11-04-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1-2K should be enough usually and I find that younger girls tend to be more willing to do it. Tried to tip some auntie ML before but they said no way. I guess because they saw the worst of the HIV scare in the 90s/00s and still scared of it. I understand, raw can be dangerous.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananamilk1986 View Post
makes me doubt myself maybe i might try to be more open minded lol
How open minded also no use when you see such a bulge!
Unless one has some gay tendencies!

Due to hormone pills intake those pre-op ladyboys' cock all crummy looking!
See liao will puke!
Old 11-04-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2 View Post
Anyone knows of Karsai massage (i.e. balls/ testicles massage) by younger therapists in BKK?

I know Rebirth and also Spring is covered extensively here but i was hoping for younger, preferably prettier therapists. No B2B and FJ shit (like Passion/ Paradise massage kind), just legit massage + prostate with simple hj at the end Can't be healthy to keep it all in after all that teasing right?

Or is there simply no younger therapist that would do this job? Opinions welcome
think you can maybe try this, but i have not tried it myself. tempted to but just that i wanted to have full service as much as possible, so end up always never take this.

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1