The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 11-06-2024, 08:01 PM
Indhun Indhun is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Indhun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfei View Post
Tian tian is good. Massage + GFE is heavenly. Will patronise every week
Tian tian is a pleasant and friendly ML. She ensures she understands my needs and caters accordingly.
She has a strong massage and good juagen skills.
Will rtm when in the vicinity.
  #62  
Old 11-06-2024, 09:20 PM
TurtleStreets TurtleStreets is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 3
TurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post

Place is new and nice. Privacy is assured.
Location is at a bustling area during the day, but once you go passed level 1, it should be better.
Optimal timing may be after work hours, when night falls.
Agreed to what bro Booker said. In addition, this place is friendly for foot soldiers.

I went commando in this place due to the lack of FRs and booked Monica.

Entrance was 1B1R
Room had shower cubicle and was surprisingly very spacious.
Sliding door have those small windows

Looks wise. I find her prettier IRL and slimmer. Looks <30 yrs to me
She reminds me of those beautiful FA that try to hardsell you insurance HAHAHA

Her assets were nice for asian standard.
Smooth skin and gorgeous lips. She smells nice.
Hygiene is good. No bad breath or fish smell.

Massage was so-so. Nothing to shout about.

One thing I like about her is that she tries to give a GF experience despite the language barrier (her English not so good)
She was very attentive to my needs


Service for me was great. I rarely get a masseur who splits service and massages for half an hour each.

Another bro mention that it has no full service. Sadly is true
If only...I wouldve been KC edi.

Nevertheless, I will pop by from time to time when I need to decompress and no appetite for complete meal.

I would say that this was one of those moments that going commando was worth it.

As usual, she is a human being so please respect her and take care of this playground.
  #63  
Old 11-06-2024, 09:46 PM
Chlong4fun Chlong4fun is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chlong4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️

Visited monica and promised gv her FR


When I stepped in the shop, and she say hi to me, immediate melt my feeling sia!! Like those 恋人未满 those feeling..(go and experience it! Her voice is very nice). So she lead me to the room and shower. I can describe the room like JB cafe (复古) and basically you can take selfie there(comfortable deco) and the attached shower power bro(especially the rain shower- better than 5stars). After shower and waiting her to come in..message would say 6/10 because she used to be beauty service instead of massage line and she just arrived sg less than 2 weeks.so consider ok alrdy.

GQ popped and she managed serve me well and lot of patient and efforts she put! Overall quite impressive as she just arrived less than 2 weeks but she managed to do it.
RtM : should be one of my top go if I passed by that area
  #64  
Old 11-06-2024, 11:11 PM
terrarompa terrarompa is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 274
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleStreets View Post
Agreed to what bro Booker said. In addition, this place is friendly for foot soldiers.

I went commando in this place due to the lack of FRs and booked Monica.

Entrance was 1B1R
Room had shower cubicle and was surprisingly very spacious.
Sliding door have those small windows

Looks wise. I find her prettier IRL and slimmer. Looks <30 yrs to me
She reminds me of those beautiful FA that try to hardsell you insurance HAHAHA

Her assets were nice for asian standard.
Smooth skin and gorgeous lips. She smells nice.
Hygiene is good. No bad breath or fish smell.

Massage was so-so. Nothing to shout about.

One thing I like about her is that she tries to give a GF experience despite the language barrier (her English not so good)
She was very attentive to my needs


Service for me was great. I rarely get a masseur who splits service and massages for half an hour each.

Another bro mention that it has no full service. Sadly is true
If only...I wouldve been KC edi.

Nevertheless, I will pop by from time to time when I need to decompress and no appetite for complete meal.

I would say that this was one of those moments that going commando was worth it.

As usual, she is a human being so please respect her and take care of this playground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlong4fun View Post
Visited monica and promised gv her FR


When I stepped in the shop, and she say hi to me, immediate melt my feeling sia!! Like those 恋人未满 those feeling..(go and experience it! Her voice is very nice). So she lead me to the room and shower. I can describe the room like JB cafe (复古) and basically you can take selfie there(comfortable deco) and the attached shower power bro(especially the rain shower- better than 5stars). After shower and waiting her to come in..message would say 6/10 because she used to be beauty service instead of massage line and she just arrived sg less than 2 weeks.so consider ok alrdy.

GQ popped and she managed serve me well and lot of patient and efforts she put! Overall quite impressive as she just arrived less than 2 weeks but she managed to do it.
RtM : should be one of my top go if I passed by that area
Two positive FRs in a row for Monica, looks like I should shortlist her for my next target.
  #65  
Old Yesterday, 12:42 AM
kkjitchy kkjitchy is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️

Tq bros!!!!!
  #66  
Old Yesterday, 12:47 AM
kkjitchy kkjitchy is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Two positive FRs in a row for Monica, looks like I should shortlist her for my next target.
She can actually massage better �� tell her if you want a harder massage instead of a sensual one

Last edited by kkjitchy; Yesterday at 11:33 AM.
  #67  
Old Yesterday, 08:02 AM
Chlong4fun Chlong4fun is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chlong4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️

Ok noted. Will tell her harder next time I visit her.. Btw the shop deco impressive lol
  #68  
Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM
kkjitchy kkjitchy is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️


Join our telegram channel!! https://t.me/+VKdcnAxeYD1mN2M1
  #69  
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM
kkjitchy kkjitchy is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️


Join our telegram channel!! https://t.me/+VKdcnAxeYD1mN2M1
  #70  
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Reter Reter is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Reter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️

FR for Monica as promised. Already RTM and today was the second session. Nice lady with a pretty face and good attitude. Her sweet voice melts me. Nothing to disagree with, what we need or wanted, she has it all.

Massage has improved , compared to my earlier visit last week. RTM yes, cause I already did.
  #71  
Old Today, 06:05 AM
ch18 ch18 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 626
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3637 / Power: 19
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch18 View Post
Tried Coco during her Boon Keng’s day, chatty lady who can break the ice easily. She went back China for a period of time and just got back to Spore, gonna pay her a visit soon.
Missed her gfe feel so Coco again over the weekend, never disappoint me
  #72  
Old Today, 07:58 AM
Rally Rally is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Somewhere in the wes
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️

Finally try this joint yesterday and I booked tian tian. For those that have issue to find this shop it is just up above the sg pool outlet. Once enter the shop the environment is clean and cosy, same for the room as well. But however tian tian is not as slim as what her photo show, belongs more to the chubby type. Overall she is easy to talk with and a friendly gal.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Service: 7.5/10
__________________
i am a boob lover.... nice rd and frim tits are my fav!!!
  #73  
Old Today, 08:35 AM
kkjitchy kkjitchy is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkkjitchy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️

Welcome To Wyn Wellness

Location @ 803 King George's Road S200803

Operation Hr From 11am To 11pm

Contact Us 80825088


Mango - Huemango11 (wechat id)



Monica - yinqianqian8569 (wechat id)




Tiantian - reminis5277 (wechat id)


Coco - wuyane210422 (wechat id)




Join our telegram channel!! https://t.me/+VKdcnAxeYD1mN2M1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph