The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Somehow when I read this MR. It seem more like a 7P bashing.
Not 7P WK but find the number of 7P mentioned in a MR for Xuan Xuan very strange.
Wonder what 7P has do to you.
don't think that's his intention, but I agreed having experience both, it is not ideal to compare WL when they are completely different entity and services level.
Old 27-03-2022, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/mi-li-massage/

Tall and young pretty lady with nice long legs. She definitely looks much better in person. Location is at G area apartment with a 24hr kopitiam nearby. Shared apartment with another girl. I texted her at 1am and got a slot for 1.30am after my appt with xue li was cancelled. she was dressed in her sexy night gown when i reached. Clean and fresh smelling towel was provided. Massage was good with strength pressing on all the right spots, will also use her knees on ur back. She can hold a conversation well and is cheerful throughout the session. During sensual she will be Sn removed her top. She will lay by ur side and suck ur nipples ,at times light biting while jerking u. Oh and ur balls are not forgotten, she will rub ur balls n tickle ur inner thighs sometimes will also use her nice feet to rub on ur leg n feet. When i felt like cumming i requested her to sit on my chest where i can feel her boobs n ass easily. As she jerk and tickle my balls with my 1 hand on her boobs n another hand squeezing her nice perky ass, i released alot, it felt so good.she will continue till u release finish with some soft moans. She also does ear digging but do request as it needs 30mins to be done.overall i would rate this as satisfying and relax session. She will definitely be in my rotation list. Rtm is confirmed😀.
Old 27-03-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/mi-li-massage/

Tall and young pretty lady with nice long legs. She definitely looks much better in person. Location is at G area apartment with a 24hr kopitiam nearby. Shared apartment with another girl. I texted her at 1am and got a slot for 1.30am after my appt with xue li was cancelled. she was dressed in her sexy night gown when i reached. Clean and fresh smelling towel was provided. Massage was good with strength pressing on all the right spots, will also use her knees on ur back. She can hold a conversation well and is cheerful throughout the session. During sensual she will be Sn removed her top. She will lay by ur side and suck ur nipples ,at times light biting while jerking u. Oh and ur balls are not forgotten, she will rub ur balls n tickle ur inner thighs sometimes will also use her nice feet to rub on ur leg n feet. When i felt like cumming i requested her to sit on my chest where i can feel her boobs n ass easily. As she jerk and tickle my balls with my 1 hand on her boobs n another hand squeezing her nice perky ass, i released alot, it felt so good.she will continue till u release finish with some soft moans. She also does ear digging but do request as it needs 30mins to be done.overall i would rate this as satisfying and relax session. She will definitely be in my rotation list. Rtm is confirmed😀.
wow. In sexy night gown. Looks like I need to take up her late slots. Was in jean shorts when I last visited in the evening.
Old 27-03-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
At this 120 bracket, i would place Baby above Rayna in terms of GFE and her sensual is more steamy and passionate. But i like them both for what they are good at. Definitely be rotating between these two.
Steamy, passionate and beyond expectation GFE, that's Baby! Rayna should learn more GFE skills, but her playability is good. These to me are minimum requirements of any SN ML. Remember Tian Niu? That was proper SN standards!

Those shorts wearing, "cannot do this cannot do that" MLs are just deliberately restricting our pleasure - because they know guys in Sillypore still fall for it and they can get away with giving less. You guys know that right? Sigh.

So who are these notorious shorts wearing MLs? Please do tell me so I don't get cheated Based on the FRs, these are...

1. Xiao Xue
2. Xing Xing
3. Shan Shan
4. An Yi
5. Mi Li (sometimes)
Are there any more of them?

For goodness sake girls! You are providing a sexual service, so pretty yourself up, and wear some sexy panties or lingerie for our visual feasting. Or better yet, just get naked! Lol

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 27-03-2022 at 08:44 AM.
Old 27-03-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

[QUOTE=iBonkYoona;21177125]Just tried Xiao Mi after the recent wave of reviews.

She’s quite petite, from SLG seems to be taller but my type so was not disappointed. Boobs quite small, If only she has bigger boobs, I would always return. When she use her boobs and body to rub, she will ensure pressure is ok. Initially I took the $150 option but decided to change to $200. So I noticed she didn’t grind my dick and proceeded to bbbj. I just candidly asked if she doesn’t offer that sort of procedure. She said that only $150 will end with that move and scared I can’t control before she

Thanks for a well written FR! Upz u. Also for the 150$ hint
Old 27-03-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
Dreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'll dedicate this post to fellow bros so that you guys dont feel scammed like me. Theses are my FR on MLs in my never-going-back list.

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/lin-lin-massage/
Name: lin lin
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: chubby / meaty. Nothing like her pics
Massage: 8/10 solid massage
Hj/BJ: willing to please
Service: 10/10: bui bu, bobian the attitude cfm needs to be good to survive
RTM: nope. For the simple fact tt I dont like bui bu

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/jia-jia-massage/
Name: jia jia
Face: 6.5/10
Body: chubby/meaty/round like a ball
The rest, is similar as what i described for lin lin above.

In essence, jia jia is a 姐妹 of lin lin. So they are the same type bah. Good massage + services, but the looks/body department seriously lacking. If i want good massage, i go find clean massage palour.

I dw waste $100 let bui bu jerk me off. Just a warning so that bros here dont waste your time/money like me.
Old 27-03-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Steamy, passionate and beyond expectation GFE, that's Baby! Rayna should learn more GFE skills, but her playability is good. These to me are minimum requirements of any SN ML. Remember Tian Niu? That was proper SN standards!

Those shorts wearing, "cannot do this cannot do that" MLs are just deliberately restricting our pleasure - because they know guys in Sillypore still fall for it and they can get away with giving less. You guys know that right? Sigh.

So who are these notorious shorts wearing MLs? Please do tell me so I don't get cheated Based on the FRs, these are...

1. Xiao Xue
2. Xing Xing
3. Shan Shan
4. An Yi
5. Mi Li (sometimes)

For goodness sake girls! You are providing a sexual service, so pretty yourself up, and wear some sexy panties or lingerie for our visual feasting. Or better yet, just get naked! Lol
Unless Apple have change else she should be part of this list.
Old 27-03-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Somehow when I read this MR. It seem more like a 7P bashing.
Not 7P WK but find the number of 7P mentioned in a MR for Xuan Xuan very strange.
Wonder what 7P has do to you.
No no, i was not bashing 7P. That was definitely not the intention. I'm sorry that it came across to you that way. I was trying to provide any example of an ML from my rotation who has great tits but has restrictions .... can grab but cannot kiss/lick/suck.

I have patronised 7P over the last few years and the reason going back to her is that overall her service is great, including her weekend greetings on wechat to all her customers. And she has a really kind heart, i remember when the pandemic started, she was offering to give surgical masks to customers at a time when those masks were hard to get. So, for the record, i have nothing against her to want to bash her. I used her as example cos i am talking about ML that i actually patronise, not those i am have not tried.

In my review, I also mentioned Hebe and Baby to draw reference to what i really enjoy and so any negative abt 7P is only in that context of how i love to enjoy boobs. So in that context, i was just excited to have come across Baby & Rayna, definitely they take the priority when i think of who to go to for enjoying boobs.

But thank you for kindly pointing out how my post came across to you. I fully appreciate the feedback and will be more careful in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
don't think that's his intention, but I agreed having experience both, it is not ideal to compare WL when they are completely different entity and services level.
Thanks for your advice bro, well noted.
Old 27-03-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

oh well, 7P WKs have spoken thru zaps, but i stand by my opinions.
Old 27-03-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceguy123 View Post
Hi Bros,

been a long time lurker in this forum, want to try to book an ML, but cos I got lots of scars on my butts and thigh, would the ML mind?
So far only 1 ML (FF in SLG) saw my acne scars on my back and thighs and asked me why I have these scars as her room was bright. Her expressions suggested to me that these scars are machiam like STD related. I feel like questioning her tattoo on her lower abdominal as many PRC MLs used tattoo to hide the C-section scar.
Old 27-03-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Steamu? That was proper SN standards!

1. Xiao Xue
2. Xing Xing
3. Shan Shan
4. An Yi
5. Mi Li (sometimes)

Thanks for making my list shorter !
Old 27-03-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros who know nuru Natalie, I just saw that she changed her WeChat photo. But I can no longer chat with her because she enabled some friends confirmation thing. Is she back? Or is she just still using the WeChat account and decided to change her profile picture. Anyone know?
Old 27-03-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/peach-massage/

SLG review is like she been here before but i cannot think of.
Any brp got MR ?
Old 27-03-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/peach-massage/

SLG review is like she been here before but i cannot think of.
Any brp got MR ?
Looks like she's the other baby who was here a few months back..
Old 27-03-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Unless Apple have change else she should be part of this list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Thanks for making my list shorter !
No worries! It makes my list shorter too, and we can avoid such BS.

Ok, so the updated notorious shorts wearing MLs are...
1. Xiao Xue
2. Xing Xing
3. Shan Shan
4. An Yi
5. Apple
6. Mi Li (sometimes)

Any more of these BS shorts wearing MLs I should know about?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1