The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Yes. The best deal for CIM and I thought it is a typo error initially. You will feel heartpain if u look for others and top up $30 for CIM. Let u guys experience the difference urself as I intentionally left out how she did the bbbj.
Agree with your MR. If only she was a bit more petite, that would have been great. But her BBBJ was mind blowing. My junior was throbbing rhythmically after I blew my load. Never experienced such intensity before.

Last edited by need_it; 15-01-2023 at 06:15 PM.
Old 15-01-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Agree with your MR. If only she was a bit more petite, that would have been great. But her BBBJ was mind blowing. My junior was throbbing rhythmically after I blew my load. Never experienced such intensity before.

One of my regular ML bbbj me until my dick turned soft cos not much tongue movements on my dick head and only in and out. Her tongue-ful and bbbj skills are really master level and different. My junior is telling me that he wants more from her soon. The climax was unforgettable...
Old 15-01-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Visited this ML from Jiangsu who doesn't have much publicity although she has been here since last May.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xiao-tian-xin-massage/

Location: Can wait at the bus stop in front of the condo. Lots of eateries nearby. Unit was relatively huge then I realised that it is shared with another ML.

Looks: Close resemblance to the photograph in oversized pink T-shirt, which she wore at the door and during massage. Well maintained and pleasant to the eye - I would classify her a MILF.

Body: Petite with smooth skin. Boobs were handful. Slight tummy.

Massage: Proper massage that aimed at the acupoints and released knots on my body. Very hardworking and proud at what she does. She is very knowledgeable so it was like visiting a TCM parlour.

Sensual: Stripped to butt naked and then kissed all over my body, including my nuts. Allowed zhut zhut of her tits and fingering of her wet abalone. Kissing with lots of tongue action.

HJ: Can't remember as my mind, mouth and fingers were kept very busy.

GFE: Gao gao from texting all the way to the end of the session. Very nice lady who put in effort to ensure that you have a good time.
Visited her after reading fellow bro's FR. Pretty accurate FR, except she was wearing open crotch panties for easy access during my visit. She lubed her pussy before sensual so it was very slippery when I fingered her. I didn't last long and shot my armies soon after .
Old 15-01-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
stravinsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post

Sidetrack, visited kiki today and boy was I disappointed. Won’t reject but looks differ from photo. Sensual part was lacking so much, I left disappointed. And those reviews which said she can work in ktv, I beg to differ. If she works there most likely will have no biz.
Finally unmolested MR, unlike the years of diluted MRs.
Jokers still clean her looks are selling point. Only OGs will know about Wawa, top tier play and body and looks, then years later we had HuanHuan looks and body and Godtier Ds. I mean 0% of sag fresh youthful Firm Ds. If Kiki was in the market 10 years ago during the 2013/14-2016/17 she will be rank B tier. (For folks who still remember the list)

Last edited by Javabeans; 15-01-2023 at 10:43 PM.
Old 15-01-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for another not so mainstream one. Old reviews mentioned that she is a failsafe choice so I proceeded with this.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Location: Good for drivers, can park in a shopping mall. Dun think got mrt nearby. However, she gives a set of really clear instructions. Detailed to the extend of pictures and arrows drawn on it to ensure you won’t be lost.

Looks: it’s her just abit older. Think she didn’t put on makeup too cause I could see the blemishes. Milf but still acceptable.

Body: Natural C cups. Short and petit. Very smooth skin.

Service: Will shower you very thoroughly. She puts on some rubber gloves before showering you and will be fully nude in the shower. Can go for 2 hj. Sensual is just some simple boob slide on your back. I think she focus more on massage and I already knew it before going but no choice cause she is the only one available.

Still a maybe return even though she is serious and no shortchange because I desperately need some more heavy flavoured service.
Old 15-01-2023, 09:48 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravinsky View Post
Jokers still clean her looks are selling point. Only OGs will know about Wawa, top tier play and body and looks, then years later we had HuanHuan looks and body and Godtier Ds. I mean 0% of sag fresh youthful Firm Ds. If Kiki was in the market 10 years ago during the 2013/14-2016/17 she will be rank B tier. (For folks who still remember the list)
Wawa is good...but i still dig into her sister's Candy...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 15-01-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stravinsky View Post
Haha, I like your mention about Huan Huan's godtier Ds. Those were an unforgettable pair for a long time. Thanks for letting know where the standard stands.
Old 15-01-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Wawa is good...but i still dig into her sister's Candy...
Same here but unfortunately Candy became very peculiar at the end...

C
Old 16-01-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I used to dig demi's look, long hair, feminine body and long legs with a bit ah Lian vibes. But stop visiting her when she kept telling me her sob story about useless ex hubby and always telling me she is overworked and tired. Did any bro had the same experience?
Demi always have a tired look but her service is tip top.
Old 16-01-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Decided to give Cassie/Yu Ru a shot recently as it was time for regular maintenance as both Alice and Demi are not my cup of tea. She picked up JG skills from YF, and has proven herself to be a good disciple, except that her finger nails were a bit long which caused slight pain/discomfort at certain junctures. Effectiveness of JG could still be felt after 3 days.

Apart from that, her massage skills are average, and there was little variation during HJ done topless. Full 60 min service with no short cuts.

Would engage her again for the next maintenance session.
Hi bro, can share contact for Cassie/Yu Ru? Looking for alternative once Demi and Alice leaves.Cheers
Old 16-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12345 View Post
Hey bros,

Anyone tried Mia before? https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-mia/

See no face...I would not risk
Old 16-01-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDante View Post
Hi bro, can share contact for Cassie/Yu Ru? Looking for alternative once Demi and Alice leaves.Cheers
Listed in SLG:

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/yu-ru-massage/
Old 16-01-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Just learnt how to do that but the folded foreskin and revealed dickhead is super sensitive I don’t think I can do HJ or BJ even with it exposed…
you have to get used to it. so for a start just expose your dickhead for a few hours a day with your underwear
Old 16-01-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

hi bro ,is any slim ML that good in dirty talk?
Old 16-01-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1