The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-02-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Clap, clap! Bros please read the below quoted text again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestybest View Post
Nowadays people are just content with whatever ML that came over. Pay couple of hundreds for an average looking with below average service. Write FR still need to sugarcoat because scare to be zap or blacklist. Justifying review on old fat ugly ML being great just attest your low standard. Clearly ML are their own boss to set their price and service with no okt to regulate them. Only agent who she paid to be her secretary to handle her daily issues. Being played but still trying to help them to scam more. Really sillypore. Small head cannot control after covid years of substandard. Keeping the pond polluted with more dead fishes. Talk about young man being harsh for truth when old seasoned warrior should be upholding even higher standard but now is the other way round. This chinese scene has been a joke for a while now.
Old 24-02-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 23
manson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of light

wow, so much have changed.

Can I get OMM's contact? I would like to give her a try after reading her reviews.

Anyway, here is a short MR for a good massage and only that:

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-lisa/

Did a search here and apparently either my search skills not good or no one wrote a review before.

Anyway, took the risk and went for a session to "commando". Location is relatively discreet and accessible to public transport.

looks is definitely MILF. Place generally quite clean, towels are fresh, boobs I think feels like a well-done fake boobs job.

Backstepping is good and overall massage is really good. Felt like a new person after that. She spoke with Cantonese accent and was very straightforward as well. Straight away ask what I want from the "menu", like visiting a teahouse in Hong Kong. Opted for Boobjob and was told need to top up additional $50. So I think final price is $150 standard. Reminds me of an ex-ang pai long ago who used to do that because her assets are uniquely big. iykyk.

Made my choices and sensual part was rather transactional. Although website never state 4G or 5G roam, I managed to get 5G roam without any issues.

RTM: If I want a good massage with backstepping. Other than that, no.

Up list:

Minimum power of 6 points to exchange points.
Old 24-02-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24353 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post

Also, any commandos tried this E cupper? Apparently she lists on other site as $160 for all in
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-bing-bing/
The melons of this ML may be rather heavy or she is a (small) hippo, with height of 1.6m and weight 55 kg!
Old 24-02-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebear201784 View Post
FR for Man Man
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/manman-massage/

Massage: super worth the money. Can be even better than those 89 massage parlour.
Body: not gd with gauging but maybe a small B. But very soft~ skin very fair and smooth.
Sensual: the usual 胸推,蚂蚁上树。。she do it slowly as I told her I'm sensitive. Tried to roam South but got stopped at entrance.
Can not zhut zhut maybe I have not unlock.
Have stopped going to places like condo or home for massage for years. Surprised that my number still in the data base.
Very lucky to get a slot.
Rtm: soon!!
Upz bro, she is on my RTM list, clicked well with her and her massage like what you said, rivalled those from MP. I like babes with silky skin and she is one of them. That MRT stop is just so convenient.
Old 24-02-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Finally got to book OMM after reading those tempting MR. I don’t think she will accept booking for number not in DB. I’m not in DB too but got through some help to get my number in (please don’t pm me how, you got to FYOW. Sorry) than she accepted me.

Share my simple MR for OMM
Looks: pretty. Not milf for sure
Body: just nice. Not fat or plump. Height maybe 160+
Massage: strength damn good. Pressure on point. Certain point even tells you to endure as she knew would be painful

After massage, starts to tease you, dirty talk to hype you up, fake love making etc. All done very erotically. After burst out which I thought that’s the end. She didn’t stop from there and ask me to lie down and continue to kinda HJ me. She made me squirt which is a feeling I never experience before. A torturing yet damn pleasuring mix feeling. A little SM as she ask me to beg her not to stop which I did as the feeling is damn….. times up, shower and left a happy man. One more different experience unlock.

RTM: already plan next week to go again
Old 24-02-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryozanpakux View Post
Hey anybody know what happened to xi xi? I only tried her last year but now very hard to get a respond from her
Not sure if she's still working... I messaged her this week but got no response also
Old 24-02-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

Hahaha!
That's pretty off-putting. Still, you can get close as that's not as bad as pit odour.
Hair in wrong places or bad odours; I don't hesitate to ask gal to go shower while I wait, and advise them to shave pits, pussy and legs. Nicely done and they'll appreciate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
i cannot.. she got hairy armpit.
Old 24-02-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Does her saliva stink ? Most saliva dry up and stink. That's a put off for me so I restrict licking to pussy and cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/xia-xia-massage/

Saw some of the bros recommendations so went ahead to try.

Wont bother with the points rating since so much hooha recently. YMMV.

Definitely ideal for bros that have a thing for long legs and nice proportions.

Told me she was a professional masseuse back in China and after the session i have no doubt about it.

Took her time with the catbath, one of the longest one i've had, if not a catbath person maybe can let her know ahead in order to have something else from the menu.

HJ was pleasant, good movement and stereo to keep you stimulated.

Overall a positive experience, will definitely RTM.
Old 24-02-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
Dieheart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDieheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

She is back
Old 24-02-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

FJ can be had for AUD$150/60minutes in standalone cat house in Perth where the business is legal and the houses and gals advertise in the main papers' classifieds and community papers. Tried one where the gals are in back but paraded out for me to select. Many Asian undergrad gals from MY and SG among them as its legal for them to earn that profession. May see and fuck your neighbour's daughter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Wow so it's true then..but then i guess it sucks to live in Australia lol i mean you pay close to 300aud just for a ml..
Old 24-02-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Tell her you'll only RTM if she gets into the shower with you totally and see if she says yes. Just say it's in her ad. If really want together shower fun, the 45min gals in the geylang red houses do that. Pros and cons for gals on shower with customer : time in shower means less time for fj vs don't wanna wet skin too much. MLs or FLs who don't shower I fear do not clean themselves thoroughly after each customer, maybe just a wet towel wipe of the boobs! Next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Very accurate summary provided by bro fitlou. Just arrived on Monday, Jia Jia was recommended by my previous regular who has RTC. Location is indeed not ideal for those who don't drive, but if you are familiar with that location, there is actually a covered walkway from the busstop, just a 5mins walk. MRT is another 5 to 10 mins from the bus stop, but not fully covered. Good thing about this is the place is super quiet and discrete. BtW, she might be moving to a new location next month, so hopefully the new place would be more accessible.

She looks very young, mid 20s, and even helped me to shower (but wont called it shower together since she is not wet) It has been a while since a ml help me shower. She is big boned type and very shapely. Her massage got strength, not piano type, so just relax and let her do her stuff to get you into the mood. Unfortunately I was not able to hold on for long with her sensual and after the deed she continued her massage until time up.
Old 24-02-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Nowadays dunno siao lang a lot or supporter of certain ML can’t stand others post or share good MR of other ML. Kanna zap for sharing MR? How big can I talk bro. And how would you define me as newbies?? By my points? Get a life. I share MR coz I’m also chionging base on other bro MR sharing. Not to help ML get more businesses, but to share good things.

Anyway, Zap all you want bro, points doesn’t matters. But wallet does. Enjoy zapping. That’s all you can do in your life.
Old 24-02-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which MLs have access to database?
Old 24-02-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

OG Angel again… Aged and 淘汰了. For someone in her 30s…

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 24-02-2023, 09:38 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited Love again. This time she chut pattern, used both of palms grabbed my prick and rub. The feeling is something like making love, quite shiok.

I think she can take over Kiki as my regular gals after Kiki RTC. Love her small little panty.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1