The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Limpeh555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Recently visited Cheryl for her nuru. Probably my 5th or 6th RTM. Still as heavily sensual and erotic with her slipping and sliding all over me. Main highlight was when she allowed me to bury my face on her huge tits haha but YMMV as always.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/cheryl-massage/
Old 25-09-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Can anyone recommend any of the MLs, eng or chi speaking who i can go to try and get added to their database? Went to a few over last few weeks but still keep getting the 'your number not in the database' reply for some newer ones. Thanks in advance
Old 26-09-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
return visit for https://sglonelyguy26.com/nana-massage/ because she was one playful Cat previously. still the same mini size as before. looks got matured, no more a cat but a tiger cub *roars* we had fun chatting because i knew tieng viet. nevertheless, she was quite fluent in english and could tackle simple chinese.

self shower before introductory massage (oil optional). she then had her claws crawling from bottom to top before unleashing her cat style licking to get my bro hardened. she started clothed so gotta worked my magic hands to get her comfortable. boobs were almost there but would first be surprised by the nipples. totally enjoyed feasting on them. taught her my favourite HJ routine and she performed it perfectly. had my awesome release amidst her viet style GFE. please remember YMMV as always.

remember to sms in english because she cannot read chinese. she only accepts brothers with reviews in database. consider parking at the lorong behind which had way more lots. wish we have more vietbus joining sglonelyguys~!
Ah bro, I second that. She's my go to syt. Love her attitude and GFE. Already scheduled my next visit.
Old 03-10-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Ah bro, I second that. She's my go to syt. Love her attitude and GFE. Already scheduled my next visit.
Nana has delisted?
Old 06-10-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Same Nana?
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/na-na-massage/
Old 08-10-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 9
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was gian for some nuru. Tried to contact Natalie but she was unavailable so had to settle for Cheryl. Her body and nuru was good as ever. Only this time round, upgrades were offered (additions on top of the nuru price): lick pussy $50; bj $100; fj $350. Turned them down cos too ex

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/cheryl-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 08-10-2023 at 02:00 PM.
Old 09-10-2023, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post
Was gian for some nuru. Tried to contact Natalie but she was unavailable so had to settle for Cheryl. Her body and nuru was good as ever. Only this time round, upgrades were offered (additions on top of the nuru price): lick pussy $50; bj $100; fj $350. Turned them down cos too ex

Wtf, so ex for an auntie type! Lick pussy is $50, first time hear this haha, I have other options that are free!
Old 13-10-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post

Unless u really craving nuru u shld skip her. Physically, the only good thing abt cheryl are her big melons. But her body type is also big which is nt very attractive. Face is nt my type as its too auntie looking. Her nuru is decent to be frank but no catbath. She said wit nuru no catbath unless u top up 50.
Old 13-10-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Wtf, so ex for an auntie type! Lick pussy is $50, first time hear this haha, I have other options that are free!
Yeah lol its like going to the supermarket and paying fresh meat price for a piece of meat that has been frozen for a few years. Shes late 30 almos 40.
Old 13-10-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

Was trying to rotate back into my pre-covid era MLs which were still around like Amy, Melody, Qian Qian, Celine etc. While I accept the natural ageing process, my mileage with them has reset, so decided to try new ones. Decided to venture out to those who don't comms in English. Managed to secure a slot with one nearby. Using Gtranslate in Whatsapp, was able to get directions and once with the ML, handsigns and very basic English sufficed.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/miao-miao-massage/

Door opened and all I can say is photo has been de-aged ~7yrs and body is slimmer. Still acceptable to me so I proceeded.

Location: 5mins walking distance from MRT in condo. Stays alone. Clean place.
Face: 5 as per above. I was fooled as the pics on SLG she looked like my HR colleague
Body: 6 skinny, A cuppers, very smooth skin though
Massage 8 Suprisingly good. Would have have scored higher if she didn't use her phone during massage (about 3 times)
HJ: 9 One of the better sensual ones I've had so far this year. She'll lie down beside you and catbath.

Very high GFE as she hugged me and held on to me tightly from entry to exit. Not a time watcher.

Rtm: yes until I discover better ones.
Old 15-10-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Any FR on Jass local massage

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=958075
Old 18-10-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joepd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

miss Sophia amazing BBBJ from SLG hope she’s coming back. Any ML to recommend with that level of Bbbj?
Old 19-10-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Stanwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepd View Post
miss Sophia amazing BBBJ from SLG hope she’s coming back. Any ML to recommend with that level of Bbbj?
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sophia-massage/
Is this the one?
Old 19-10-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
malaijai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any for FR for Vivian? https://sglonelyguy-27.com/vivian-massage/
Old 19-10-2023, 08:27 PM