The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

Dear all Bros,

Will be going phuket this week, Want to chiong in town and Patong, Can you all tell me which massage and pub to chiong girl best? I read the whole forum but feel very lost. Thansk
Old 09-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ponkponk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda69honda View Post
Dear all Bros,

Will be going phuket this week, Want to chiong in town and Patong, Can you all tell me which massage and pub to chiong girl best? I read the whole forum but feel very lost. Thansk
Phuket town go to gothem blue, many young girls but if you cant speak thai, it is very hard!
Patong go banana(esp if you ang mo) or shit can't rem the other 1.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

Just back from Phuket. Stay in White Sand Resort. Very good bargain. 850 baht per night for Royal Suit. Can bargain with them even though they put 3900. Was brought there by a taxi driver. But no Breakfast and first night girl FOC. After that must pay 300 baht if bring different girl back.

Went to Town. There is a hotel call SindatVee or something like that. A few good ones. Massage 400 for 2 hour for foreigner. ST 1000 but can bargain.

At Bangla, I was walk around all the bars and managed to get girl both nights. 2000 for LT. Bar Charge 300. I realise is so easy to get girl by walking around. However must be patient and go str to the girl if you like. Don'e waste too much time else they will ask you buy drinks for them. To me all bars the same as long as you find one that you like then you sit.

Overall is a very good experience in Phuket.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mambo_king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi phuket bros..

going to phuket on 17 june.. how's the weather over there. read the weather report look like rainning seasons. any bro willing t b a tour guide?
Old 13-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just back from Phuket. Stay in White Sand Resort. Very good bargain. 850 baht per night for Royal Suit. Can bargain with them even though they put 3900. Was brought there by a taxi driver. But no Breakfast and first night girl FOC. After that must pay 300 baht if bring different girl back.
Saw this late. Share a few tips with you guys. If out for gals, stay in Phuket town better. Hotels such as Rattana Mansion, Silver Hotel or Sinthavee all abut B600 a night. A/C, hot showers and cable TV; no overnight gal charge.

Quote:
Went to Town. There is a hotel call SindatVee or something like that. A few good ones. Massage 400 for 2 hour for foreigner. ST 1000 but can bargain.
Town is the best place. Sinthavee has a disco too, did you tried? Happening after 12 midnight as the 'pink' girls go party after work. Other good discos include T2, Timber Hut and Ko To Mo. Happy hours go to Chic Resto at Ocean, opens all day from 12pm-10pm. 'Clean' Thai traditional massage go to Metropole Hotel or Rome Place, B240 for 2 hours, tip B50-B100 varies.

Quote:
At Bangla, I was walk around all the bars and managed to get girl both nights. 2000 for LT. Bar Charge 300. I realise is so easy to get girl by walking around. However must be patient and go str to the girl if you like. Don'e waste too much time else they will ask you buy drinks for them. To me all bars the same as long as you find one that you like then you sit.
Patong is for 'farang'. You get dark-skinned girls manning the joints yet gotta compete with farangs for their attention. If i go Patong, i'd rather try pickups at Banana. Lots of Japs, Koreans. Otherwise, go to Fantasia or 'Pink' Club in Phuket town, has cabaret shows, B1800up for ST include hotel room or B2700up for LT overnight. You'll get fair-skinned Chiang mai/Bangkok gals.

Quote:
Overall is a very good experience in Phuket.
Glad you enjoyed it.
Old 13-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambo_king View Post
hi phuket bros..

going to phuket on 17 june.. how's the weather over there. read the weather report look like rainning seasons. any bro willing t b a tour guide?
Now its rainy season, would rain 3-4 days out of a week, but usually passing showers that dont last an hour. Avoid Aug/Sept where it'll almost rain everyday.
Old 13-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

CS.,

How you keeping, you seemed to have gone quiet for a while! Anway, just a slight comment which my only be seasonal.

Last time I was in Phuket about 3 months ago, the damm collection in Fantasia and Pink Chamois, Pink Club & Pink 2002 were damm poor!

However, the crowd at Kotormor & Timber were really great!

Funnily enough the best looking girl of our trip was working as gogo dancer in Dragon Go Go in Patong. After bar fine paid and even her ST money, she refused to go to Town hotel to do the job resulting in full refund! My friend who booked here was sooooo "sad". In fact, she was so good looking he vowed to revisit and check into a Patong Hotel just to sample her, not that he ever did!

Moral of the story? The overall thing is that the nicer lookers are in Phuket town. However, there are exceptions as always.
Old 14-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2 View Post
CS.,

How you keeping, you seemed to have gone quiet for a while!
High season i was busy with work. Still do parties, just lazy to post

Quote:
Last time I was in Phuket about 3 months ago, the damm collection in Fantasia and Pink Chamois, Pink Club & Pink 2002 were damm poor!
We got smarter...Go early to book your girls! 7-8pm, before the tour buses. Nowadays Koreans/Japs/Chinamen/Taiwanese come by the bus loads at about 8-9pm. If you go after they left, the leftover's pathetic.

Quote:
However, the crowd at Kotormor & Timber were really great!
The best hangout.

Quote:
Funnily enough the best looking girl of our trip was working as gogo dancer in Dragon Go Go in Patong. After bar fine paid and even her ST money, she refused to go to Town hotel to do the job resulting in full refund!
Aiyoh, your friend should have simply book a ST hotel/guesthouse room and bonk there and then if she so jiambu. Lots at Soi Paradise, Soi San Sabai and Song loi Pee Road. Probably B500-B800 for decent A/C room with shower. No working ST girl will wanna travel between town/patong coz its a hefty 30-min/way tuk-tuk ride at min B300 up. Yet in the wee hours, most tuk tuk will not wanna go with their return journey empty.

Quote:
Moral of the story? The overall thing is that the nicer lookers are in Phuket town. However, there are exceptions as always.
There's always exceptions bro. But Patong gals are usually there for the money. In town you have a fair chance of buy drinks and get laid, with a generous sprinkling of GF feeling.
Old 14-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
We got smarter...Go early to book your girls! 7-8pm, before the tour buses. Nowadays Koreans/Japs/Chinamen/Taiwanese come by the bus loads at about 8-9pm. If you go after they left, the leftover's pathetic.
We went at 7 and the collection was BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00LS0ul View Post
Aiyoh, your friend should have simply book a ST hotel/guesthouse room and bonk there and then if she so jiambu. Lots at Soi Paradise, Soi San Sabai and Song loi Pee Road. Probably B500-B800 for decent A/C room with shower. No working ST girl will wanna travel between town/patong coz its a hefty 30-min/way tuk-tuk ride at min B300 up. Yet in the wee hours, most tuk tuk will not wanna go with their return journey empty.
We had our rental car as usual but he was too surprised to react!

Nice to know you still there and keeping the ladies happy!
Old 14-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
We went at 7 and the collection was BAD!
hmmm...bad day then, or low season nowadays really that jialat?? Anyway, tried calling the mamas? Usually i'll call mama joy (fantasia) or K.Oh (pink) before going down.

Quote:
Nice to know you still there and keeping the ladies happy!
Left since Feb 07. I'll be back next high season.
Old 17-06-2007, 02:38 AM
Samster

Thanks Cool.

Ya, Went to Timberhut. One blue label or what just 1100 baht damn cheap. Pick up a girl there. She drove us back to patong with her honda civics and my friend book her overnite. Just $100. Save our transportation money hahaha
Old 17-06-2007, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

hi bros.

Need help in some orientation trip to phuket in july.

1. what is the place for massage wif fj and rates?

2. If i wish to book a motorsai ?wads the rate like and where to located the place?

3. Wads is the ban places which we shd nt visit?

Thanks alot if u could furnish me with details,i read frm pg 1 to last page but couldnt find some definite answers...been to bkk ,hdy,pattaya but phuket first time...appreciated if could help.
Old 17-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Seduction Discotheque (Patong Beach)

Seduction Discotheque is the newest and biggest disco in Patong. Offer customers an opportunity to enjoy themselves in an atmosphere unlike the disco's already existing in Patong.

Customers can easily think they are at a disco in cities such as London, Paris or New York. 2 for 1 happy hour starts from 22.00 to 24.00, it's also the perfect place to start the night.

Last edited by tomvoyeur; 17-06-2007 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Amendment
Old 17-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Patong Beach Nightlife Essential Info.

Bars: Opening Hours
In Bangla most bars don't open before nine o'clock in the evening. The official closing time is 1 am for bars/pubs and 2 am. for discos.

In recent years the authorities have cracked down on places operating later, but it's still possible to find places open until 5-6 am. Just ask around at the bars to find the late night venues. Just remember that these places are circumventing the law, so there is a small chance that they will be raided by police, with patrons facing ID checks and urine tests for drugs.

Bar Girls in Patong - First Dates
Girlie bars in Patong (mostly bar beers are girlie bars) have up to 10 "bar hostesses" willing to go with tourists for money. Many girls are looking for a boyfriend, some for a short time, others longer term - mainly as a financial asset. If you get on well, she may well accompany you on trips around Thailand, providing fun company and a local insight among the general services, but you will have to negotiate a rate first. You will also have to pay a "bar fine" each time "for a date" After that, it's up to you!

Bar fine - This is the fee to cover a bar's 'loss' when taking a girl out of the place for a 'date' and can vary with each establishment. Usually 200 -500 Baht for the evening. If you're planning to spend a few days or longer with the lady, you'll need to negotiate the fine with the bar. This does not cover her fees which would be discussed directly. Night rates vary between 1,000 - 4,000 Baht and like everything else, are negotiable..

Bar Girls in Patong - A few Tips
It's generally good advice to stay with a girl for only one night. This avoids the situation where after two nights, she considers you her boyfriend. This can produce jealous tantrums if you look, or are tempted by other girls - even if you are paying!

If you decide to take her on trips etc., be prepared to pay for meals, tickets and extras. A gift will be expected, usually anything gold - bracelet, necklace, etc., Gold is both a status symbol and an insurance when the money runs out. The pawn shop is never far away.

You can be sure you'll be asked for your Email address, so she can keep in touch with you, in case her family needs money. She will keep in touch with you, but be aware she may get help from friends or other visitors to write back, so don't write anything you don't want others to read. Sooner or later you may receive an e-mail requesting financial help because her mother is sick, or the family buffalo has died. The same Email will reach several boyfriends - not just you. And that's the start...

The above is general advice based on general experience, not every working girl is the same. You can have lots of fun and a great time, if you remember that working girls work for money!

Drink Price Guidelines

Beer (Singha, Chang) - Local beer 35-60 Baht;
International Beer (Heineken) From 35 to 70-90 Baht. Prices 100-140 Baht per bottle in discos and western upscale places.
Cocktails - Around 100-180 Baht. Some stratospheric prices (300baht ++) depending on venue.
Admission - Most places have free entry, except for some of the discos, which have a cover charge 100 or 200 Baht. The fee usually covers one or two drinks - either alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
Happy Hours tend to come and go according to the whim of the bar owner and how busy the bar is. Happy hours, usually from 5-7 pm or sometimes extending to 8-9 pm, offer up to 50% discounts on cocktails or beer or sometimes "two for one" deals. Check for signs outside the bar since it changes all the time.

Getting Around at Night
At night Soi Bangla turns into a pedestrianised walking street with Tuk Tuks and motorcycle taxis at both ends to provide a ride home. Prices are negotiable and tend to increase with the number of passengers, the distance and the lateness of the hour. Many Tuk Tuks charge excessive and inflated rates so it's best to check with other visitors and locals first. ALWAYS agree the price before you get in as it's difficult to negotiate after the journey.

Both motorcycle taxis and Tuk Tuks can be flagged down anywhere along any of the streets. Head for Banana disco on the Beach Rd (Thaveewong Rd) where most of the Tuk Tuks and motorcycle taxis stay. Or at the other end of Bangla (near Tai Pan.)

While Patong is pretty safe for women. It's not advisable to travel alone by Tuk-Tuk or motorbike late at night.

Dangers & Annoyances
The streets of Patong are quite safe at night. In fact, safer than in many Western cities. Incidences of violence against tourists are very rare, though there have been cases of purse snatching and pickpocketing. The seemingly friendly Katoey (ladyboys) are infamous for lifting wallets and having sudden bursts of nasty behaviour, so be extra careful around these 'ladies'. Just use your common sense and make sure your belongings are secure. If you take photos of the Katoeys, be prepared to pay or it could get nasty. In discos, it's rare to see any problems as the crowd is very international and not obsessed with drinking themselves to oblivion.

The most common visitor complaint is of harassment by local touts trying to lure people into anything from Indian restaurants to timeshare presentations to tailor shops to Tuk-Tuk tours. Ignoring these characters usually does the trick. Women are generally safe to go out at night, though care should be taken travelling alone in Tuk Tuks and motorcycles.

Police:
There's a Police Information Centre at the bottom of Soi Bangla on the Beach Road
Old 17-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zakazulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hei bro's.... i am a regular to Phuket and let me tell abt my preference there!!
In Phuket i often pick up the gurls after the pubs r closed at abt 2 to 3am. The rate is 500baht and often 2 0r 3 gurls at the same time.

All u've got to do is to tell one gurl to find another 1 0r 2 more. they will do the rest for u. Each 500baht. I normally take 3 and tell them that i will reward the best one with another 5oobaht. Guys let me tell u, its heaven... I play with them for abt an hour and change gurls after that.

All in all, abt 20 condoms will be utilised. (take no chances man!!) Obviously after having 7 to 8 guls i explode and lay low the next day cos my tank takes a few days to top up.

i consider it a value for money!! my friends book one each at 500baht and changes them every 1 hrs till they find the rite one. Soy Bangla is the name of the street in Patong Beach!! Happy bonking!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1