The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 18
sharingannnn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingannnn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phuket

hunterhi, thks for the infor. had check with the hotel. they r charging us 1800B only frm the airport to the hotel,but was thinking if there r any driver doing fl as to drive us ard.as was gg wif OC, dun noe when can go cheong. sianz. can see cannot touch......
Old 14-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingannnn View Post
hunterhi, thks for the infor. had check with the hotel. they r charging us 1800B only frm the airport to the hotel,but was thinking if there r any driver doing fl as to drive us ard.as was gg wif OC, dun noe when can go cheong. sianz. can see cannot touch......

ok, it maybe abit EX but u r travelling with a BIG group n which Hotel u stay?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

sharingannnn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingannnn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi hunterhi, i will be staying at holiday inn. but will try to go the massage center opp christine. read frm here that they are some syt..
Old 14-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

btw if u guys r looking for a hotel, regardless of any country. maybe i can help to get a better rate. just drop me a PM.
Old 14-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
btw if u guys r looking for a hotel, regardless of any country. maybe i can help to get a better rate. just drop me a PM.
wow you are staying at Holiday Inn. That the most ex hotel in patong.. but they are not gal friendly i heard....

most much you paying for Holiday Inn? 3000bath per night?

Bro Hunter, great to know you are enjoying... i miss hollywood... thanks for adding the website... look like more and more pretty syt..

sigh... have to bear till Jan than i can go visit hollywood again...
Old 15-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

is it? 3000B per nite? i tot was 4k plus? anyone can confirm about holiday inn Patong beach?
Old 19-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hi hunterhi, i will be staying at holiday inn. but will try to go the massage center opp christine. read frm here that they are some syt..

ok, will dateup u thru PM as a busy weekend with work n just back from Holiday then striaght working for the $$$$ lioa...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
wow you are staying at Holiday Inn. That the most ex hotel in patong.. but they are not gal friendly i heard....

most much you paying for Holiday Inn? 3000bath per night?

Bro Hunter, great to know you are enjoying... i miss hollywood... thanks for adding the website... look like more and more pretty syt..

sigh... have to bear till Jan than i can go visit hollywood again...

Wa, Bro, i like Hollywood more than Tiger as the waitress some quite chio la... feel like making friend with them...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, Bro, i like Hollywood more than Tiger as the waitress some quite chio la... feel like making friend with them...
same same, like the last time i mention the waitress quite friendly and chio and i manage to eat some free tu fu.. haha cannot say free lar.. i almost gave her 500Bath for tips.... maybe that y she like me eat abit tu fu...

bro, usually where u stay in phuket?? and are the place girl friendly?
Old 24-10-2009, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PreludeAsians deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro's,

I will be heading to Phuket for my first time in January.. has anyone here stayed at Kelly's Hotel 47/1 Nanai Road | Patong Beach? If so, are the gal friendly?
Old 24-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
same same, like the last time i mention the waitress quite friendly and chio and i manage to eat some free tu fu.. haha cannot say free lar.. i almost gave her 500Bath for tips.... maybe that y she like me eat abit tu fu...

bro, usually where u stay in phuket?? and are the place girl friendly?
i stay quite afew places before as i will PM u the thing when i m abit free....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreludeAsians View Post
Hey bro's,

I will be heading to Phuket for my first time in January.. has anyone here stayed at Kelly's Hotel 47/1 Nanai Road | Patong Beach? If so, are the gal friendly?
Bro PreludeAsians, i have never stay there before but as izzt abit far from the happening places but it ok if u know how to ride a bike if not u will have to take a Motorbike taxi u here n there...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 24-10-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Bro hunterhi,
High season going to begin soon ?? May travel to Phuket in early Jan 10.
Thanks...
Old 24-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Bro hunterhi,
High season going to begin soon ?? May travel to Phuket in early Jan 10.
Thanks...
ya, things r more EX but when i was there last 2week i saw it was very quiet la... i m maybe there on the first week... as i will go there on Chirstmas then fly to ChiangMai n will fly back there maybe not sure will PM if i will be there... thanks...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 24-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PreludeAsians deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i stay quite afew places before as i will PM u the thing when i m abit free....

Bro PreludeAsians, i have never stay there before but as izzt abit far from the happening places but it ok if u know how to ride a bike if not u will have to take a Motorbike taxi u here n there...
Bro Hunterhi,

I don't ride bikes so i guess this hotel isn't for me. I'd like a nice hotel near Bangla RD. Could you also PM me a list of hotels when you're free...

Thanks
Old 25-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ya, things r more EX but when i was there last 2week i saw it was very quiet la... i m maybe there on the first week... as i will go there on Chirstmas then fly to ChiangMai n will fly back there maybe not sure will PM if i will be there... thanks...
Thanks for you info, bro....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1