The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 01-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by devan69 View Post
I will need to travel and go to different customer hs to do touch up for my wrk . Once went to tis hs whom the owner was a prc. Abt 6gals in the hs lo.damn it all braless wif nighties. Some wearing those loose t tst will see the whole boots when they bent dn or wat .freakin turn on and widh can screw all of them lol
Should go for mass orgy. 12 boobs waiting for your testing.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well..i gt a colleague that she told me she rented her extra room to 2 PRCs ladies..they at night also don wear bras and wearling long nighties before sleep..they sometimes naked at times at hm..WOW..PRCs are so open-minded..
Old 02-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyboy View Post
Well..i gt a colleague that she told me she rented her extra room to 2 PRCs ladies..they at night also don wear bras and wearling long nighties before sleep..they sometimes naked at times at hm..WOW..PRCs are so open-minded..
Ask her to take pixs

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 02-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by devan69 View Post
I will need to travel and go to different customer hs to do touch up for my wrk . Once went to tis hs whom the owner was a prc. Abt 6gals in the hs lo.damn it all braless wif nighties. Some wearing those loose t tst will see the whole boots when they bent dn or wat .freakin turn on and widh can screw all of them lol
make them all rape u laaaaaaaa

telegram:
Old 02-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Naked at home is open minded then naked on the beach is ... ?

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 02-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ask her to take pixs
Lols ah rat bro .... Ur signature request .....

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 03-10-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
MonyMony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As i was working in the retail sector. i chance upon many nip slip and brush against countless woman boobs while serving them.

1 - 1.4+m tall msian lady. Came back 3 times. 2 out of 3 visits i managed to see her nipple as she's A cupper and i guess her bra was kinda big for her boob. We exchange contact thru an app and i told her that she "zaogeng" and many guys sure see everything. in the end she told me i have to be responsible for it. LOL.

2. 18yr old sgp with her mum. Same story. Loose tank top + loose bra = zao geng! i even whisper to her that can see everything and ask her to cover up while her mum is about 2m away ( of course i see finish already then tell her la!) haha... classic moment.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Take pic of them?? Erm..very hard leh..my colleague is a female...Lol..
Old 04-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
huskywoof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

I usually shower after my run at East Coast Park. Once I saw a woman (suspect is PRC) naked at one of the toilet's shower area. Totally naked! I could see her bushy vagina but only for a brief moment as she walked from the cubicle to the shower area.

There are signs that said "no showering in the nude" but even for the male toilet, i sometimes see guys showering naked. Some ignore the signs while others (mainly PRC) do not know.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyboy View Post
Take pic of them?? Erm..very hard leh..my colleague is a female...Lol..
Tell her u interested to see them without bra & nude

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 05-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Recently shifted into a rented room with my gf. Another 2 couples stayed in the same house but they are usually home at night and seldom leave their rooms.

Anyway the landlord is a nice young couple and his wife usually don't wear bra at home. The landlord sometimes walk around in his boxer. Once the wife was squatting at the freezer taking some food to cook while I wanted to get some drinks from freezer. She was bending forward and I could see her b cup breast and brown nipples. Another time she was wearing a short sleeping gown and hanging clothes to dry. I could see her pink panty when she bend.

Well the landlord also has his fair share of view of my gf. Once afternoon we thought they left for work. My gf usually sleep completely naked. I went to toilet for a pee and never close my room door. Saw the landlord peeping at my gf. Another time gf wore a very sexy sleeping gown to get some water in kitchen. Landlord purposely walk to kitchen to bio her.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonyMony View Post
As i was working in the retail sector. i chance upon many nip slip and brush against countless woman boobs while serving them.

1 - 1.4+m tall msian lady. Came back 3 times. 2 out of 3 visits i managed to see her nipple as she's A cupper and i guess her bra was kinda big for her boob. We exchange contact thru an app and i told her that she "zaogeng" and many guys sure see everything. in the end she told me i have to be responsible for it. LOL.

2. 18yr old sgp with her mum. Same story. Loose tank top + loose bra = zao geng! i even whisper to her that can see everything and ask her to cover up while her mum is about 2m away ( of course i see finish already then tell her la!) haha... classic moment.
you really go and tell her that you saw her zaogeng? omg !!!
some ladies will scream at you loh
Old 05-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
you really go and tell her that you saw her zaogeng? omg !!!
some ladies will scream at you loh
Hahaha he was being nice. If he gets screamed at, it's called 好心没好报
Old 05-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Korea airport. One of the AirStar avenue duty free. Was browsing staff when this SYT was squatting down to take stuff from the bottom cupboard. And she was answering stuff to her customer while still bending down. Got a good 5 min look at her Boobs as her white bra was a tad too big for her. Still pinkish nipples wor.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Recently shifted into a rented room with my gf. Another 2 couples stayed in the same house but they are usually home at night and seldom leave their rooms.

Anyway the landlord is a nice young couple and his wife usually don't wear bra at home. The landlord sometimes walk around in his boxer. Once the wife was squatting at the freezer taking some food to cook while I wanted to get some drinks from freezer. She was bending forward and I could see her b cup breast and brown nipples. Another time she was wearing a short sleeping gown and hanging clothes to dry. I could see her pink panty when she bend.

Well the landlord also has his fair share of view of my gf. Once afternoon we thought they left for work. My gf usually sleep completely naked. I went to toilet for a pee and never close my room door. Saw the landlord peeping at my gf. Another time gf wore a very sexy sleeping gown to get some water in kitchen. Landlord purposely walk to kitchen to bio her.
Awesome mann... Thats the spirit of beowing each gf zg. Win win situation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1