The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Hear hear... to be fair, I was out with 2 buddies who are locals and we were drinking at Park Cafe, opposite Glorietta, around 9pm. There was a table with this group of really chiobu's. Young, around 18 I would guess. My friend decided to check them out, and turns our they were "models for hire" and were asking for 15K. My friend said that is quite normal for gals that young and "class" (dressed to kill, attitude, etc).
As a matter of fact, the 15K figure you mention is bordering on 'exhorbitant' .. and I would like to remember myself one of my friend's advice .. 'there is no price for pussy, and if you pay a Million buck for a pussy, that's your price, and if I get the same shit for free, that is my price .. '

I always like to keep the bench mark at a corresponding rate in another country - say Singapore .. is 500S$ a fair amount ?? Unless you let the dick head run your life.. I would say "NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" but, then again, that is me ..

An decent office worker - secretary for example, earns about 15,000 to 20,000 peso per month, and, for comparison, an IT Engineer or Civil Engineer, with about 10 years of experience, will draw about 40,000 peso .. so .. that set's the bench mark. Of course, if you are rich, and are somebody who tips waiters in Singapore 50$, then, no comments ..

Quote:
Anyway, been getting lucky with sales girls and showroom girls, ; so pussy is not hard to find here when you speak Singlish. Don't get me wrong though, although the fuck is free, you still pay. I always say, difference between a pro and gf is you pay a pro to leave, but you pay your gf to stay
I gotta agree on that .. while you may get pussy free, atleast a small compensation, like atleast 1,500 peso, if she refuses the money, and throws the 'you think I am a whore .. " tune .. so that it atleast helps cover the expenses for the 'mall girls'.

And for the comment you made, I thought it was "you pay a PRO to leave, and a GF takes everything when she leaves .. "
Old 12-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Park Cafe - Did you mean the "UCC Park Cafe" ??
Old 12-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

A whore joke to cheer you guys up ..

There was this guy, who say a girl in a bar, and walked up to her, and offered her 100$ for sex. The woman was startled and yelled at him saying "what the f**k do you think ? You think I am a whore ???? "

The visibly embarrassed guy walked off, and then returned back to her, and quietly asked her if she would 'spend some private moments with him, for 100,000 $, in his million dollar apartment, after driving off in his Bentley .. '

The visibly impressed woman, after a moment of thinking, said 'yah, that sounds nice .. '

And then the guy again prompted her saying 'what if I offer you 100$ instead of 100,000$, and then woman was getting mad again and asked what the heck was wrong with him ..

The guy just replied "as soon as you said you are willing to fuck for a 100,000$ it just established you are just a whore, so now I am 'negotiating' .. "

PS: anybody around Manila about the 16-18th ? Drop me a PM, and let's see if we can work a rendezvous .
Old 12-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wolfenstien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

I planned to visit Manila this weekend but not sure if its wise because of the weather, any bros already there care to advise ?
Thanks
Old 12-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfenstien View Post
Hi

I planned to visit Manila this weekend but not sure if its wise because of the weather, any bros already there care to advise ?
Thanks
It is Sunny since last Friday. The typhoon had left..

I'm here in Makati till 16Oct. According to news here, Phil is expecting another 2 storms per mth for Oct & Nov with a cyclone in Dec. I'm praying to God everyday to spare the people who are suffering here.

Due to the recent typhoon, you maybe expecting more girls coming to do the deed since they need money to recover from the typhoon damages and a good Christmas. For your info, they started Xmas mood is Sept..
Old 12-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Park Cafe - Did you mean the "UCC Park Cafe" ??
Yup... that's the one.
Old 13-10-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup... that's the one.
got it .. thanks for letting me know of a new pit stop for me .. I walked by but wasn't tempted to step inside ..
Old 13-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

wolfenstien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepstrum View Post
It is Sunny since last Friday. The typhoon had left..

I'm here in Makati till 16Oct. According to news here, Phil is expecting another 2 storms per mth for Oct & Nov with a cyclone in Dec. I'm praying to God everyday to spare the people who are suffering here.
Thanks. It looks like this place is a jinx for me whenever I want to go there something has to go wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cepstrum View Post
Due to the recent typhoon, you maybe expecting more girls coming to do the deed since they need money to recover from the typhoon damages and a good Christmas. For your info, they started Xmas mood is Sept..
I do want more girls to be there but wish that the typhoon is not the reason for them to come.
Old 13-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks. It looks like this place is a jinx for me whenever I want to go there something has to go wrong.
Outside Singapore, a lot of places face natural or man made disasters, like the weekend I was stuck in KL due to street protests ..

Quote:
I do want more girls to be there but wish that the typhoon is not the reason for them to come.
While it is a positive thing, personally, I would not wish on any girl to become a hooker because of natural calamities .. Personally, I know, most filipinos are tough people, and this is a small set back ..
Old 13-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

me now in manila. going out to venture soon. bought a globe sim card yesterday, 40 peso plus loading of 100 pesos. given some free sms to send and to surf the internet only 5 peso/15 mins !! it will sure come in handy will post some FR if tonight's venture is fruitful.
Old 13-10-2009, 11:36 PM
Samster

latebloomer88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Hv not posted for a while but anyway, any bro know any reliable outcalls for massage to hotel? Many years ago when I came to Manila pretty often, you could check the daily papers for massage outcalls but they have banned it a few years ago. I remember paying just 800 peso for a good outcall massage and if the gal was fun and nice, could have a happy ending. But recently coming back to Manila, seems harder to just get even a decent outcall massage to the hotel. Tried the yellow pages and was such a negative experience. Agreed on a price and when the gal came, she came with a tough guy who demanded twice the fees. Had to pay my tuition fees. Anyway, any bro got reliable recommendation for massage outcall? Dun trust those yellow pages contacts anymore.
Old 14-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

Justino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Manila? PM me...!
Old 15-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
thomko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Could not resist bro .. late night, after work, and when I saw the prices and justification, I was half dead with justification. At 10,000 peso,......
BTW, for those who are not familiar with fucking women, there are some interesting hints in the video ..
Take a look see ..
YouTube - 10 Questions to ask Bar Girl

Bro Ronsee, Great Video..... Cheers Thomko
Old 17-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dirtisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anything to play in ortigas area?
Pretty Woman
Old 17-10-2009, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by u3ishingu View Post
try not to go LA cafe or any place that offer FL... not very 'safe'...

go for establiahment like EDSA entertainment complex(a-go-go pick up joint), air force 1(massage), P.Bugos street(a bit ex than EDSA complex).... they got regular check up one...
What makes you so sure that those in EDSA and P.Burgos are safe, just because they "so-call" go for check up ? Who can verify that they actually did go check up? P.Burgos also have many FLs and there are many that are just like what u find in LA Cafe.

I had been to Mabini/Malate, inclusive of LA Cafe many years....main thing is use protection.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1