The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 22-03-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evilsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

will b keen to hv the contact TIA
Old 22-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xhowey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just visited BB, very informative about how to maintain tools.
Thanks for the recommendation

Last edited by xhowey; 23-03-2024 at 07:49 AM.
Old 23-03-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
eric883 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Guys, BB will be back to work on 12 March.
Hi bro, pls share BB contact. 🙏
Old 25-03-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

evilsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Thanks for doing that. There are samsters whom I did not share her contact with. Reason being either they have not posted any fr or just some newbie waiting to be spoon feed or some obvious contact collector who are always asking for contact but no fr.
Hi bro will love to get the contact from u. will provide my FR after the visit
Old 26-03-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wolilu99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone able to share the contact? Thanks in advance
Old 26-03-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 10
alexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to behold

Anyone got the new girl ctc?
Old 26-03-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG is a splendid one to beholdPeePeeBoyinSG is a splendid one to beholdPeePeeBoyinSG is a splendid one to beholdPeePeeBoyinSG is a splendid one to beholdPeePeeBoyinSG is a splendid one to beholdPeePeeBoyinSG is a splendid one to beholdPeePeeBoyinSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxxx View Post
Anyone got the new girl ctc?
New lady is Viet AA. My understanding is that she cannot really communicate verbally in English or Mandarin.
You can always ask for her contact.
Old 26-03-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

Visited BB recently and was amazed by her knowledge. She keeps sharing how / what to do for our manhood.

And I think she also took on some of the feedback in that she is quiet at certain periods during the massage, and chatty during other times. Not just chatting all the way.

Overall a nice lady with reasonable looks as she regularly works out with deep knowledge in her field.

But time management still something to be improved though as may need to wait in the shop like sitting duck while she tends to others.
Old 26-03-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
outaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
New lady is Viet AA. My understanding is that she cannot really communicate verbally in English or Mandarin.
Hi bro, sorry but may u guide me how to get her contact?
Im Viet also. Thanks in advance
Old 26-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 10
alexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
I forget to ask for her ctc. Asked bb she don’t want to give 😂
Old 26-03-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
Visited BB recently and was amazed by her knowledge. She keeps sharing how / what to do for our manhood.

And I think she also took on some of the feedback in that she is quiet at certain periods during the massage, and chatty during other times. Not just chatting all the way.

Overall a nice lady with reasonable looks as she regularly works out with deep knowledge in her field.

But time management still something to be improved though as may need to wait in the shop like sitting duck while she tends to others.
yah...many times bumped into other bro when they haven't finished or just finished..sometimes got bro just walked in in the middle of the prostrate massage
Old 26-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post

Sometimes, the earlier customer came late thus pushed back all her timing and sometimes it's some customer who has problematic zone that need slightly more treatment time. Either way, she doesn't cut short the 1 hr time slot. In fact she doesnt collect extra for time over ran too. It's a give and take. For this pricing, skill set and service that we gotten from her, it's a small set back that doesn't bother me at all.
Old 27-03-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

After getting BB contact , one week later I try her.
Look is acceptable . I always feel service is more important then look as long as not fat .

Massage skill is quite good . More on hard massage then sensual massage .
As I am a first timer with her . She will talk about some of the self help treatment of dd.
The dd treatment is also good . But when come to the finals Hj . It’s less of a sensual feeling . I took quite a long time before I cum and she did not really hurry me up but in the end I hj myself while she lick me .

RTF - if I want some maintenance on dd. But if I jsut want a sensual hj release maybe not .

She got try to polish my dd head after I cum . But just for awhile maybe because of the time taken too long before that . I did not “squirt “. Maybe next time try agajn
Old Yesterday, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Kiwier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share contact pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1