The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
givemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of light

5 days into sch holidays... 大変だよね!힘들다!Do you need a break from your kids? Incall is available at a 4-star hotel in Havelock area on 5th and 6th June! Come recharge your 🔋 with me! 😘
Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics and updates

Last edited by givemeanidea; 15-06-2023 at 09:57 PM.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster (A)

givemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of light
Re: D I O R 🌟Celebrity Lookalike🌟 🇯🇵JAP Looking🇯🇵 🍈32D🍈 🍑Perky Ass🍑 💯 Natural

❗️Promo during June holidays❗️
$100 off for every hour of booking

❣Sorry, promo is not applicable for rates that were before 2022, incall BBBJ+CIM/BJ, and car fun
❣Don't let me know you have no kids 🤫

I'm doing a one-time promo because I will revise my rates from 26th June onwards

Hint: 5th deflation hasn't arrived in Singapore

Last edited by givemeanidea; 03-06-2023 at 02:14 PM.
Old 05-06-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster (A)

Where do you like to have afternoon snack? Bed, table, or sofa? 😏

Last edited by givemeanidea; 15-06-2023 at 09:56 PM.
Old 11-06-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster (A)

Incall is available at a 5-star hotel in the Orchard area tmr! Got bathtub 🛁! 🌶❤️‍🔥

Old 12-06-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster (A)

What can I say other than sorry? 😰
Old 13-06-2023, 06:03 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Wow. This thread since 2021 but I just discovered it now…..
How come the cool ones always meet the German Indian who seems to spoil market for me..😓.
Another cool lady on this thread also had this issue…
Bcos my ad is not always at first page haha and I prefer it this way lol

Last edited by givemeanidea; 13-06-2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old 14-06-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster (A)

Which colour of workout attire will you like to see me wearing it? You can vote in my channel 😉

Old 14-06-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster (A)

Incall is available at a 5-star hotel in the City Hall area tomorrow! 3 pm onwards 🌶❤️‍🔥
Old 15-06-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster (A)

Three new pics in my telegram channel! 🌶❤️‍🔥

Last edited by givemeanidea; 15-06-2023 at 09:55 PM.
Old 17-06-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
calvinbay999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Arrangement with her was very smooth and she personally pick me up at the 5 star hotel lobby. Wow she is really pretty and young… for a moment i might have mistaken for a JC student… when reached the room, we have a small talk to ease ourselve up before the deed.. she is really chattable … slowly i put my hands on her thigh and carress … cannot tahan already .. can feel my little brother vibrating … so we go shower … she clean and wash my body together … wow her boobs was realy perky and big … shiokado … then the main course come … we were on the bed and she start to put my entire brother into her mouth .. sucking slowly and wet with her saliva … dripping her saliva on it and gave some her saliva for me to drink … wow thats very shiok … when writing this … my brother already thinking of her … then i do 69 to lick her pussy for at least 10 minutes … it was very wet and very sweet to drink … bring youthfulness to me … 采阴补阳… then she do her cowgirl style … watching her nuts shaking was really a scene to behold… them out came my millions of soldier.. ahhhhhhhh…. Really enjoy the moment with her …will soon RTF her soon
Old 18-06-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster (A)

It seems like my menses refuse to come... Incall is available at a 4-star hotel in Orchard area tomorrow!

Old 19-06-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster (A)

It looks like u guys have to unwrap this present at a later time... tmr incall is cancelled bcos u guys scared may chiong 🚦 haha

Last edited by givemeanidea; 19-06-2023 at 10:41 AM.
Old 21-06-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinbay999 View Post
Arrangement with her was very smooth and she personally pick me up at the 5 star hotel lobby. Wow she is really pretty and young… for a moment i might have mistaken for a JC student… when reached the room, we have a small talk to ease ourselve up before the deed.. she is really chattable … slowly i put my hands on her thigh and carress … cannot tahan already .. can feel my little brother vibrating … so we go shower … she clean and wash my body together … wow her boobs was realy perky and big … shiokado … then the main course come … we were on the bed and she start to put my entire brother into her mouth .. sucking slowly and wet with her saliva … dripping her saliva on it and gave some her saliva for me to drink … wow thats very shiok … when writing this … my brother already thinking of her … then i do 69 to lick her pussy for at least 10 minutes … it was very wet and very sweet to drink … bring youthfulness to me … 采阴补阳… then she do her cowgirl style … watching her nuts shaking was really a scene to behold… them out came my millions of soldier.. ahhhhhhhh…. Really enjoy the moment with her …will soon RTF her soon
Hmm.. I can be mistaken as a JC student.. maybe I'm aging reversely.. maybe I should reduce my age 🤪 my metabolic age can go below 20 years

Last edited by givemeanidea; 21-06-2023 at 11:54 PM.
Old 22-06-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster (A)

I recommend boob fuck for the faint-hearted ☺️ We must thank my mother for passing down 34C/32D bosom lol

Old 24-06-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster (A)

おかえりなさいませ、ご主人様 💗

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1