The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

*Fapping noises*

I was following my usual routine of fapping to S's videos, but this time there was a new subject to fantasize, Z. Both of them were roughly the same build but Z seemed slightly slimmer than S.

This was better than the pure fantasy I was used to before the days of capturing S and C. I now had actual content and experience to imagine how Z would look like in the shower. That feeling of being able to do it with just a message or a phone call, to start the ball rolling..

I thought long and hard as I slowly wanked to a collage of S and C. It would be perfect to add Z to that collage, I thought. 3 nude local girls in my collection, with plenty of their day to day photos to compare and contrast to. And all of their content exclusive to me. This triggered me to pick up my phone and message her.

"Hey Z. It's your cousin. Still remember me?"

I hit the send button. What Z will reply after this message will decide my fate. She could decide to reconnect with me with enthusiasm, or just give me a hi and bye. The wait was almost as nerve wrecking as waiting to retrieve footage from the spycam, wondering if I've successfully recorded the juicy content.

I put away the phone, too anxious to see if she would reply. I continued to fap slowly to S stripping her workout clothes, hopefully to distract myself from the anxiety. Within a few short minutes, my phone went "ding!".

I held my breath.. and looked at the notification. It was Z.

"Hey Kor how are you??!

Mmmm cant wait to read this story. Your story telling makes me aroused everytime and pushes me to keep getting into voyeurism haha. And damn your cousin is your next victim?? Damn exciting!
Old 22-05-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Mmmm cant wait to read this story. Your story telling makes me aroused everytime and pushes me to keep getting into voyeurism haha. And damn your cousin is your next victim?? Damn exciting!
The fantasy to discover the secrets and forbidden knowledge about a girl you know is just too strong.. the more sacred or wrong it is, the more exciting and satisfying it gets.
Old 22-05-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We exchanged a few awkward pleasantries. I've seen Z at most once a year during her mid-teenage years at CNY and sometimes none at all. We didn't even speak, except the hi bye at the beginning and end of the visit.

I tried to break the ice by reminding her of our lack of interaction the years before. And it worked. We candidly agreed that we should have caught up with each other during those few times when we had the chance. Not wanting to push it, I suggested we plan for a cafe meetup sometime in the next few weeks. She agreed.

I was really pleased. I put down the phone, focused my attention on the PC screen and continued stroking my glistening little bro to S, now inside the shower. At this point in the video she turned her side towards the cam, raised her arms and started shampooing her hair. I imagined what I could possibly capture if it was Z instead. S's cute tits subtly bobbed up and down, her erect nipples tracing out an ellipse in the air as she worked the shampoo into her scalp.

If it was Z.. I imagined her to be more youthful and fresh. A 18 year old naive xmm showing off her innocent, untouched body. My cum finally overflowed and shot out in large spurts while I moaned Z's name.

I'm going to get her.. I told myself.

Old 22-05-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

cant wait for the updates, lets do more pictures . Is her body tight?

Quote:

We exchanged a few awkward pleasantries. I've seen Z at most once a year during her mid-teenage years at CNY and sometimes none at all. We didn't even speak, except the hi bye at the beginning and end of the visit.

I tried to break the ice by reminding her of our lack of interaction the years before. And it worked. We candidly agreed that we should have caught up with each other during those few times when we had the chance. Not wanting to push it, I suggested we plan for a cafe meetup sometime in the next few weeks. She agreed.

I was really pleased. I put down the phone, focused my attention on the PC screen and continued stroking my glistening little bro to S, now inside the shower. At this point in the video she turned her side towards the cam, raised her arms and started shampooing her hair. I imagined what I could possibly capture if it was Z instead. S's cute tits subtly bobbed up and down, her erect nipples tracing out an ellipse in the air as she worked the shampoo into her scalp.

If it was Z.. I imagined her to be more youthful and fresh. A 18 year old naive xmm showing off her innocent, untouched body. My cum finally overflowed and shot out in large spurts while I moaned Z's name.

Old 24-05-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:

Damn I love that end sentence. I really wonder how would Z's body compare to S. S had such nice used raisins and lovely tits. Seeing your own cousin I think is an even more amazing conquest. Especially when you saw her from her ripe xmm age and now at 18. Cant wait to see what kind of lingerie she wears and whether she shaves her pussy haha
Old 25-05-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
cant wait for the updates, lets do more pictures . Is her body tight?
I will be holding off on the pics this time and use other pics as example instead.. she's too precious to me Her body is your typical xmm figure, average I guess?

Quote:
Damn I love that end sentence. I really wonder how would Z's body compare to S. S had such nice used raisins and lovely tits. Seeing your own cousin I think is an even more amazing conquest. Especially when you saw her from her ripe xmm age and now at 18. Cant wait to see what kind of lingerie she wears and whether she shaves her pussy haha
Just wait, I promise it won't take too long.
Old 25-05-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Pushing the glass door open, I looked all around the cafe for Z. I had no idea what she would wear; ever since she grew up into her teens I hadn't really seen her so I had no clue. What kind of xmm is she like?

"Kor!" I saw an arm waving frantically from the corner.

I smiled and waved back, briskly walking towards her. She was dressed in your typical super casual xmm look. Just in her t-shirt, shorts and slippers. What should I have expected? It was just the neighbourhood Starbucks after all. Her slick jet black hair was tied into a ponytail, just like how she has always been. My heart skipped a beat as I finally realized how grown up she is. All these years I have paid little attention to her, and I was glad I decided to reach out and reconnect with her. I couldn't believe that the lust I now had for Z just developed so quickly.. she is family!

Within those few short moments as I reached out for the chair to sit down, my mind ran wild. The x-ray vision in my mind turned on and I could almost see her naked. Z's top was a typical school issued white dri-fit t-shirt that on closer inspection you could spot her bra cup outline. She obviously didn't have big tits but I was glad the outline could even show up on her t-shirt, giving me a good estimate of her size. If she was flat-chested or had really small tits, there wouldn't be enough protrusion to cause an imprint on that slightly loose t-shirt. From the shape of her bra cups I deduced that it was just a simple bra, the type an innocent xmm would wear. And her tits were probably no bigger than a B cup, at most.

She had a pair of glasses on, looking super "toot" but adorable. I clearly remembered she didn't wear specs the last few times I saw her.. immediately I decided to tease her.

Me: "Eh why you look so toot? Since when you wear this kind of specs?"

Z: "All the while what! Sometimes I don't feel like wearing contacts I wear specs lor!"

Her response was animated, her voice was certainly still xmm. It brought me back fond memories of playing with her back then. She's a little clumsy but also the type that's not shy to express herself.

Eventually we caught up a little over coffee, our conversation usually going off the tangent and talking about something else random instead. It felt like the good old times again, but better.

Z: "Since you are here already, want to come and visit? Can say hi to my parents."

Old 25-05-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

This is a little example of how her bra outline is like.
Old 25-05-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

Pushing the glass door open, I looked all around the cafe for Z. I had no idea what she would wear; ever since she grew up into her teens I hadn't really seen her so I had no clue. What kind of xmm is she like?

"Kor!" I saw an arm waving frantically from the corner.

I smiled and waved back, briskly walking towards her. She was dressed in your typical super casual xmm look. Just in her t-shirt, shorts and slippers. What should I have expected? It was just the neighbourhood Starbucks after all. Her slick jet black hair was tied into a ponytail, just like how she has always been. My heart skipped a beat as I finally realized how grown up she is. All these years I have paid little attention to her, and I was glad I decided to reach out and reconnect with her. I couldn't believe that the lust I now had for Z just developed so quickly.. she is family!

Within those few short moments as I reached out for the chair to sit down, my mind ran wild. The x-ray vision in my mind turned on and I could almost see her naked. Z's top was a typical school issued white dri-fit t-shirt that on closer inspection you could spot her bra cup outline. She obviously didn't have big tits but I was glad the outline could even show up on her t-shirt, giving me a good estimate of her size. If she was flat-chested or had really small tits, there wouldn't be enough protrusion to cause an imprint on that slightly loose t-shirt. From the shape of her bra cups I deduced that it was just a simple bra, the type an innocent xmm would wear. And her tits were probably no bigger than a B cup, at most.

She had a pair of glasses on, looking super "toot" but adorable. I clearly remembered she didn't wear specs the last few times I saw her.. immediately I decided to tease her.

Me: "Eh why you look so toot? Since when you wear this kind of specs?"

Z: "All the while what! Sometimes I don't feel like wearing contacts I wear specs lor!"

Her response was animated, her voice was certainly still xmm. It brought me back fond memories of playing with her back then. She's a little clumsy but also the type that's not shy to express herself.

Eventually we caught up a little over coffee, our conversation usually going off the tangent and talking about something else random instead. It felt like the good old times again, but better.

Z: "Since you are here already, want to come and visit? Can say hi to my parents."

Wahh she so animated type eh? So innocent and cute. Makes defiling and viewing her naked body feel more forbidden and naughty. And she is blood related! Fuckk thats hot. I always wish I have a sister to snipe lol but Ill settle for cousins and friends haha.

I bet looking at her in her xmm look sure caused a slight accident in your pants haha. xmms should always wear simple bras. makes them feel more innocent. B cup means easy for her kor kor to hold and inspect.

glasses is so cutee. should ask ur cousin if ok to cum on her face while she wearing it haha.

Onwards to ur update! Amazing write up
Old 31-05-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wahh she so animated type eh? So innocent and cute. Makes defiling and viewing her naked body feel more forbidden and naughty. And she is blood related! Fuckk thats hot. I always wish I have a sister to snipe lol but Ill settle for cousins and friends haha.

I bet looking at her in her xmm look sure caused a slight accident in your pants haha. xmms should always wear simple bras. makes them feel more innocent. B cup means easy for her kor kor to hold and inspect.

glasses is so cutee. should ask ur cousin if ok to cum on her face while she wearing it haha.

Onwards to ur update! Amazing write up
Yup. The character plays a huge part in the fetish.. the more you know about that person, the stronger the reactions are when you finally get to see her naked.

The innocence factor also brings it up a notch. It's like how the more she doesn't want to show off or has no desire to, the more curious we are .

For bros who like upskirt, armpit or foot fetishes, I believe we all have similar motivations. I know it's not just a simple matter of fapping to naked girls. I'm going to try to flesh out more of these as I continue with this chapter. Don't hesitate to pm me for feedback!
Old 31-05-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

"Pa, ma, Kor is here!"

Z unlocked the gate and ushered for me to get in.

It had been quite a while since I have visited them. I felt slightly awkward.. deep down knowing that I had impure thoughts about their only daughter. But simultaneously it was feeding my lust and voyeuristic fantasies for her.

If Z had more been like a sister, I would never have thought this way about her. The distance between our relationships and the years long gap of our missed bonding allowed the spark of lust for her to ignite and burn. It was like meeting an attractive old friend you haven't seen in years.. the relationship starts anew and awkward, but the trust is there. It is difficult to describe.

As we slipped out of our footwear, my gaze turned to her feet. They weren't particularly petite or conventionally attractive. I didn't have a foot fetish either.. but the forbidden thoughts that were running through my mind triggered my basal voyeuristic instinct.

I imagine girls' feet to be very private and a source of insecurity to them, just like armpits. It's another part of the body that gives me the rewarding feeling when I find out something that they don't want somebody else to know. Just like how I got off on watching S's imperfectly shaved armpits, I'd be excited to know how her feet smells. It didn't matter if it smelt bad or good.. just knowing how they smell like would give me a huge kick.

I watched Z's xmm stubby toes spread out as her feet playfully landed on the floor. She rushed in calling for her parents to inform them that I was here. As she ran in I couldn't help but x-ray her body in my mind.. I quickly noted her cute feet, her slender legs, fair soft skin and her cute ponytail, while filling the clothed, mysterious part of her body with my idea of her naked figure.

I've yet to greet my uncle and auntie and all these invasive thoughts have sprouted within a few seconds of entering their home.. I really have to plan this out well to satiate this monster in me.

Old 01-06-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

We caught up with each other, the typical conversations revolving around family and work. All this while, my playful cousin was alternating between sitting down on the floor and walking around.

Unbeknownst to them, my pervert self was watching out for Z's every single movement. My phone was beginning to grow warm from the background cam recording app.. I was hoping to gather some 4K footage of her at close range. She was so carefree, sitting on the floor with her feet on the floor and knees bent. I stole glances at her inner thighs that were fully exposed.. her creamy fair skin untouched by any man. During those moments, I imagined how the skin of her creamy inner thighs would eventually transit to her crotch..

I've always found the crease between a girl's thighs and crotch to be a very sexy area of the body, much like the armpits. It's a spot that she would most likely not want people to see, and it gives me that same feeling of forbidden-ness and invading her privacy. If I was lucky, I might be able to spot a hair or two sticking out.. but she was perfectly clean. Does she shave? Is her pussy clean shaven or natural?

All these questions lingered in my mind as I continued to chat with them, while trying to act natural as I tracked my phone's lens at Z. I couldn't wait to review the footage later to see what I caught..

Old 01-06-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yokeyip53 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 01-06-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yokeyip53 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bra outline onlooker
Old 05-06-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

"Okay, I think I got to make a move first!"

About 2 to 3 hours had passed, but it felt like minutes. Sometimes we would talk about personal experiences, catching up with life or, at random, discuss the content on TV that was playing in the background. Z would sit carelessly on the floor, sometimes randomly gathering her stuff to do a show and tell to me. It felt a bit like the good old days.. it seemed like she was trying to fill me in on what I have missed during her teen years. I'd reciprocate and tell her my stories and experiences like a big brother to her.

She's still the same old Z, but more enthusiastic, less shy and most importantly, has developed a decent, innocent body I'd die for.

I got up and asked to use the toilet. I've been waiting for this opportunity to creep on her underwear that might be hand washed in the toilet (I'm sure y'all fellow creep bros have been waiting for this). My heart started thumping as I headed towards their toilet..

But it was not meant to be. There was an empty plastic basin in the corner of the toilet. I came at the wrong time. I consoled myself, remembering I had footage of Z that I later could analyse. As I exited the toilet, I reminded myself that this was just the beginning..

"Bye-bye!"

Z waved enthusiastically to me from the gate as I took one good look at her xmm figure and left.

I rushed home.

On my way back in the bus, I sat at the back seat, making sure I was far away from prying eyes. I casually looked through the videos I had sniped of Z earlier, taking mental note of "interesting" moments that I would eventually analyse and fap to on the big screen at home. With footage like this, I could take my time to appreciate Z's cute innocent looks and her figure for a good long while..

I opened the door calling out for my gf as usual to check if she was home. Fortunately she wasn't.. I then did my due diligence as usual, checking on when she would return and prepared my fapping setup.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1