The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-05-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oipu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dome 2 Good Bonks FR/Info Thread Only

I dont know current fetish is the meaty type with tummy. Haha. Thanks for the advice man. I think previously someone here advice, becareful of thai girls outside of dome 1.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
Went to look for Dodo momo website 5379. FR as follows;
https://www.impmm40.com/girl.php?id=5379

Look : 8/10 (Natural beauty look)
Body : 8/10 (Sexy figure with long leg)
Boob : B plus (Natural beauty)
BBBJ : 8/10 (also during shower together)
Cat bath : 8/10
Frenching : Yes
Massage : 9/10 (hard and good massage before the session)
GFE : 8/10 (very warm and friendly gal who glow on you)
FJ : 9/10 ( accomoditative with multiple position)
RTF : Definitely yes.
Have rtf this nice and pretty lady many times. The feeling is getting better and better. Can’t stop looking for her.
Old 01-06-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have rtf this nice and pretty lady many times. The feeling is getting better and better. Can’t stop looking for her.
Wonder how many times you have visited her? I have not rtf yet. There are many interesting MLs to unlock and other FLs to try.
Old 01-06-2023, 06:31 AM
Samster

Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Wonder how many times you have visited her? I have not rtf yet. There are many interesting MLs to unlock and other FLs to try.
Weekly visit since early May bro. 4 times now and still counting. Cheers.
Old 01-06-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cookie9664 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Dome 2 Good Bonks FR/Info Thread Only

Fr for Wanwan
https://www.impmm41.com//girl.php?id=5897

Decided to give her a try after seeing her on the website. Lucky for me didn't hit a landmine 😁.

Location: 10/10 G area but have tons of parking near the place plus the room was decent.
Looks: 8/10 looks similar but still very cute in her own way
Body: slim with a decent butt, boobs on the B side but have big nipples
French: just a light kiss.
Catbath: Decent
BBBJ: 8.5/10 like those Jav kind.
69: 10/10 very nice reaction plus it tasted sweet and was leaking afterwards from it 😋
FJ: 9/10 no lube required after painting, would recommend either doggy style or missionary. Offered water and even a strawberry after the deed.😋

Overall pretty decent will RTF if I have the time in the future. Do give her a try if interested forget to ask how long will she be here.
Old 01-06-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Weekly visit since early May bro. 4 times now and still counting. Cheers.
Like becoming your mistress already! I still remember her soaping our bodies when we showered together, hugging me from behind and gave sensual fondling rub of little brother with her hands! Wow, hasn't gotten this treatment since the bewitching XTT (Xiao Tian Tian) left us!
Old 01-06-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like becoming your mistress already! I still remember her soaping our bodies when we showered together, hugging me from behind and gave sensual fondling rub of little brother with her hands! Wow, hasn't gotten this treatment since the bewitching XTT (Xiao Tian Tian) left us!
Feel very good with this friendly and pretty lady.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Some of the listed Thai gals are rather hot. 5548 has very lovely boobs! Hopefully, not the meaty type - can't see the tummy... Anyway, want to be more cautious of Thai ladies, don't know where they come from. Higher STD risk??
Name 姓名 : 奶奶 Nai Nai(5890号)bigger!
Old 02-06-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dome 2 Good Bonks FR/Info Thread Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
wow whopping 36D cupper
Old 04-06-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 9
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Looks too good to be true sia
Old 05-06-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lmao the translation for 奶奶 is grandmother.
slicker69
Old 05-06-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Some of the listed Thai gals are rather hot. 5548 has very lovely boobs! Hopefully, not the meaty type - can't see the tummy... Anyway, want to be more cautious of Thai ladies, don't know where they come from. Higher STD risk??
As long as you don’t go for BBBJ and raw FJ, nothing to worry about!
Old 06-06-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

(5399) 38G Gina talked to me and she was quite horny. Price also reduced from 4B to 3B1R.
I met up with a man eater this time round.
Start with catbath + boobfuck and followed up getting raped in multiple positions.

Good budget release at this point in time when compared to siambus
slicker69
Old 07-06-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie9664 View Post
Fr for Wanwan
https://www.impmm41.com//girl.php?id=5897

Decided to give her a try after seeing her on the website. Lucky for me didn't hit a landmine 😁.

Location: 10/10 G area but have tons of parking near the place plus the room was decent.
Looks: 8/10 looks similar but still very cute in her own way
Body: slim with a decent butt, boobs on the B side but have big nipples
French: just a light kiss.
Catbath: Decent
BBBJ: 8.5/10 like those Jav kind.
69: 10/10 very nice reaction plus it tasted sweet and was leaking afterwards from it 😋
FJ: 9/10 no lube required after painting, would recommend either doggy style or missionary. Offered water and even a strawberry after the deed.😋

Overall pretty decent will RTF if I have the time in the future. Do give her a try if interested forget to ask how long will she be here.
doubting your fr because pics are fake from douyin
https://www.douyin.com/user/MS4wLjAB...7adwF-yiaMNrzQ
Old 07-06-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dome 2 Good Bonks FR/Info Thread Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
doubting your fr because pics are fake from douyin
https://www.douyin.com/user/MS4wLjAB...7adwF-yiaMNrzQ
Wow outstanding CSI 👍👍👍

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread