The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 28-05-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Duplicated post.

Last edited by jlkl; 28-05-2023 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Duplicated post
Old 31-05-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

Promised Jikl for FR

Visited BB last Friday.
Surly not for looker but fit me well.
JG very different and special from other I had tried like LL, Lisa +++++ but it work for me.
Next day fire was good and Monday night + Tuesday morning last may be 20min+ pumping .
Can feel Jj is fully filled and like longer ? Hahaha

WillRTM for maintenance , Ask Jikl for ctc when he is ready !!!
Old 01-06-2023, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
178 is at Hougang wan right? I've been going to her for many years. After her session, queue up buy toto/4D and mixed rice. 8)
It is at our opposition ward. 😆! The 4D very huat one? Super long queue. Bros who go remember to check that the back door is securely locked. 😆! One time I went, one bro was begging for mercy when she sticks finger into his ass. Haha
Old 01-06-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
BB style is like tcm treatment.. dun have gfe... no sensual or teasing or what... just to let everyone know so dun get disappointed...

so if u like those kind lao gong here lao gong there or those best actress hold ur cock also can have orgasm type then can skip BB...
Does she allow roaming, 3G or 5G?
Old 01-06-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Lol bro, he already mention no sensual no teasing, like this were got roaming leh. Visiting BB is more like bringing your manhood for servicing.
Old 01-06-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

I can agree - just servicing the tool. Need to respect the boundaries.

Once you know the tuina basic technique, you can maintain the tool by yourself.
Old 01-06-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
It is at our opposition ward. 😆! The 4D very huat one? Super long queue. Bros who go remember to check that the back door is securely locked. 😆! One time I went, one bro was begging for mercy when she sticks finger into his ass. Haha
the economical rice also super long queue....maybe I was the one kena poked...
Old 01-06-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Lovermen is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by e250skh View Post
Promised Jikl for FR

Visited BB last Friday.
Surly not for looker but fit me well.
JG very different and special from other I had tried like LL, Lisa +++++ but it work for me.
Next day fire was good and Monday night + Tuesday morning last may be 20min+ pumping .
Can feel Jj is fully filled and like longer ? Hahaha

WillRTM for maintenance , Ask Jikl for ctc when he is ready !!!
Bro can share ctc?
Old 01-06-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
the economical rice also super long queue....maybe I was the one kena poked...
haha! Is it? The guy zhut the tits till both sibei song. I quite scare someone throw something down and strike me so I have to excuse myself. Else happy to watch free show
Old 02-06-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha! Is it? The guy zhut the tits till both sibei song. I quite scare someone throw something down and strike me so I have to excuse myself. Else happy to watch free show
Here is the big cannon 大炮仙 showing off his BS.
It is high time for you to stop bullying the MLs and uttering nonsense.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Yes sir. I am the most talk cock person in the world.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes sir. I am the most talk cock person in the world.
You are disgusting.
Old 02-06-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Here is the big cannon 大炮仙 showing off his BS.
Big cannon fairy? ..
Old 02-06-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
when she doing treatment for you... u wont think of roaming bro...
Old 02-06-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
when she doing treatment for you... u wont think of roaming bro...
Paiseh, thought if she can make u squirt, surely must have some roaming or catbath during service to make u shiok 1st. Seemed like worth a try to go for maintenance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1