The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 31-05-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
Once Money swallow in, very hard to vomit out.

Best is the CASH transaction, Just pumped in it hard, and left as happy man.
Ya man all those gifts loans issues problem bull never-ending de wahahaha
Old 31-05-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Ya man all those gifts loans issues problem bull never-ending de wahahaha
It takes 2 hands to clap. 你情我愿.
Showering ML ladies with gifts hoping in mind to up her 1 day. ( Unless Im wrong)
Trust me , we are just one of her Money tress or one of the spare tires she had.

End of the day - we only just want to up her. Once we upped her a few times, The lion mouth of hers will come and ask for more $$$$. ( Build house, take care parents medical expense, kids, paid debts lah....etc)

This is the time when we hv move onto next lady unless u are hooked by her KC.
Likewise, new bro will take over this lady of yours /mine, and this circle will go on and on. 我是过来人.

Most impt is whether the pocket of ours is deep enough for us to go on and on anot.

End of day- Just hv fun, Fuck, and forget as it is the best mercy to our pocket.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 31-05-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@WongHinKong good advice bro!! 👍👍👍😛😛😛
Old 31-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Wow.. smelly ones. Hmm..
My habit is, fl or gl area ones, so far ok as usually they have a place to wash up.
Those "whatever front" but provide fj ones, usually I also just let them kum me and do the fj deed. I dont kum them as i felt they likely wont go wash up. So basically is let u bonk, job done, wear clothes and they wait for the next bird to arrive.
Good call bro
Old 31-05-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Wahahaha ypu make it sound like a to travel where no man has bentured before analogy sia
Haha "Where no man has gone before"
Old 31-05-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower69 View Post
Haha "Where no man has gone before"
Wahahaha great week ahead happy chionging!!
Old 01-06-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn sad. Recently wanted to go back my OWO @ 2**, found out her shop go out for rent. If anybody knows where she went please pm me. Otherwise, time to recee one of those popular spots at ave 4. I tried the ave 10 area recently and all usually is clean joint.
Old 01-06-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 8
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalRiceBowl View Post
Not recommended as playability level has dropped since the initial days when she first started and was trying to grab as many regular customers. Now Kxxly is what gxgx used to be 2 to 3 months ago.
thanks bro, won't go back gxgx.
Old 01-06-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbalest View Post
Damn sad. Recently wanted to go back my OWO @ 2**, found out her shop go out for rent. If anybody knows where she went please pm me. Otherwise, time to recee one of those popular spots at ave 4. I tried the ave 10 area recently and all usually is clean joint.
If you do not have the contact info of your OWO regular, that would be very surprisingly and sad.
If you do have her contact but she is not responding to your messages then it is a totally different story altogether.
AMK is an area with dozens of joints and full of MILFs - you can find quite okay massage and HJ.
For Ave 4, a better choice would be Block **9, rather than **3.
Old 02-06-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Finally visited S**a at her new place ever since her yishun days.
She said she need support as they got monthly quota to hit. Initially tot she very free today since i managed to get a 515pm slot. After i showered and lay down, she massage for a bit then ask to excuse a while as her previous customer just done and leaving. After i done and showered, while putting clothes, she got another customer just step into the shop. Omg. I wanted to review for her but am so worried when her business is too good, i can't find myself a slot anymore.

Anyway, i still loved her powerful massage, find her a little chatty this time. This is the 1st time, we chatted throughout the whole 1 hr, felt like long lost friend finally meetup. Lolx

When time permits, will go support her again. One thing i dont like the area is travelling towards there as generally heavy traffic during off work timing...
Old 02-06-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Finally visited S**a at her new place ever since her yishun days.
She said she need support as they got monthly quota to hit. Initially tot she very free today since i managed to get a 515pm slot. After i showered and lay down, she massage for a bit then ask to excuse a while as her previous customer just done and leaving. After i done and showered, while putting clothes, she got another customer just step into the shop. Omg. I wanted to review for her but am so worried when her business is too good, i can't find myself a slot anymore.

Anyway, i still loved her powerful massage, find her a little chatty this time. This is the 1st time, we chatted throughout the whole 1 hr, felt like long lost friend finally meetup. Lolx

When time permits, will go support her again. One thing i dont like the area is travelling towards there as generally heavy traffic during off work timing...
send me the details bro
i go support her also
Old 02-06-2023, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
send me the details bro
i go support her also
An Yi Kang
Old 02-06-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
An Yi Kang
Is it a $88 joint?
Old 02-06-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 1
jiaonang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiaonang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 02-06-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
send me the details bro
i go support her also
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread