The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-06-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 11
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Last time Xiao Han working place.
Haha sorry I never visit xiao han before
Old 01-06-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Xiao Han at TB one?

Quote:
Last time Xiao Han working place.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
keiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/sugar-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/avocado-massage/

Yes! I did tarma with 2 gorgeous ladies! Wow! They looked young but their appetite not. As our Chinese saying goes they are like 正值狼虎之年 .. I was attacked by both - the moment i stepped out of shower. 40 mins on, I can barely stand up with my soft legs

Location: central and very discreet. 10 mins walk from MRT, or nearest carpark

Looks: 9.5/10. Young, sweet. Avocado has the GND look and and Sugar is tall.

Body: Slim bodies, good shape and extremely smooth skin that my hands keeps slipping down from their breast to their thighs

Boobs: If not mistaken .. C cup(s), nice and natural shape. Small and firm nipples. Nice to chut-chut.

HJ/sensual: What do you think? 4 hands, busy touching and stroking me everywhere even when i asked for help they covered my mouth. Turned over, kiap both my arms with their body and start attacking my nipples non stop, and then started licking me all over, hands attacking my tool. I surrender in no time under their 魔掌.

Massage: Soothing. Head and legs massage was offered after the deed.

RTM: Confirm! But after I replenish my vit M. Overall the meal was delicious with 2 gorgeous and hungry ladies.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:45 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Xiao Han at TB one?
XH from SLG, now shifted to new place to work liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-06-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

oh sorry bro dunno and hvnt try this slg XH.

Quote:
XH from SLG, now shifted to new place to work liao.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jackl74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Have been quiet on the thread for a long time, and quietly trying out the recommendations given by the bros here, some hit some miss. Thought I might as well come back and share one ML that unknowingly I have visited her weekly for the past 3 weeks.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/jordie-massage/

This is her first stint here, but have been here for a month plus since she arrived. Looks wise is very similar to the pictures, especially the one holding the piglet with specs on. I would say mid to late 20s, the OL feel kinda girl you see in town.

One thing I would say really draws me to her is her how comfortable she makes one feel. And I meant it in double meaning.

The house itself gave a comfortable feel, neat and clean, and a nice view in the evening with the sunset. I don't mind buying that place if I can, lol. She also gave a warmth feeling when I entered, nice smile and engaging, plus a big hug when I reached on the 2nd visit.

Great conversationalist, can chat with anything with her, and it feels very genuine when chatting, not the baobei qing ai de kind of conversation, there's some maturity in how she holds her conversation.

Massage wise she is not the pro here, but still can feels her effort to give a good rub before action. She does gives a good head massage though, once I told her having a headache and she gave me a good head massage that made me doze off.

But of course I'm not here just to chat, her service is of high standard too. She is really very service orientated, from the initial teasing she will sense where are my sensitive spots are and focus on those areas. Allows 5g roaming and will let go soft moans when hit the right spot. One plus point is she is not in a hurry to make you cum, ensure you really enjoy yourself before bringing you to climax.

Highly recommended girl, have been awhile since one gain so much of my attention. But still need to be careful not to be KC-ed by her.

This is purely based on my experience with her, if one don't get the same please don't blast me for it, it takes two to clap and chemistry does matters

@scandalz.

After reading a lot of review on Jordie. Decided to try it out. Dont usually write reviews too. But I must say all the review I read about were all true.

Jordie is indeed a gem. Although first time here, for about 3 months now, she is truly a lady worth mentioning.

Very humble. Like all say, very service oriented. Gentle, pretty, can chat about almost anything. Thru the conversation, not pretencious at all. If you roam ard this field, you will understand what I meant. She is not a time watcher. In fact, she will do her best to ensure you have a wonderful and relax time with her. Really like a gf to you. Basically treat you like a king. I guess I don't need to say the sensual part where its practically flawless. It's the feeling that wins you over IMHO.

Visited couple of times, and defintitely Rtm. You can try it out yourself and assess yourself to see if anything is fake here. I did. And I am glad I did. There are just too many girls out there now, where it kind of also makes one worry if you hit a landmine. So if one has so many good review, then it give me confidence to try it out.

Thanks to all who have given your review. It definitely helps for us where we just wanted to find someone who is genuine and able to give us a relaxing and wonderful time.

Worth a try and you will know yourself.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Decided to try out and visited a couple of times. Weird fr.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/juan-zi-massage/

Tried the above ML, from Hunan. She is in Sg for nearly two months. This is her second stint here. Juan Zi's photos are genuine. She is a fairly pleasant/pretty and slim lady who goes on SN when performing sensual. Her massage is quite good, for someone who is not a trained masseuse. Sexy fingering, boobs massage and smooching of neck and ears is very alluring. I taught her how to turn me on well. She learned quickly and delivered magnificently. Her B cup boobs and nipples are very sensitive. She encouraged me to squeeze and kiss them. We felt very relaxed with each other. I encouraged her to perform a "fake rape" on me. She did very well and I soon exploded! We had a good laugh thereafter! Good ML to rtm!
"Fake rape" ... Sumata ? What is the trigger word bro? She is on my list for a while.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Have been quiet on the thread for a long time, and quietly trying out the recommendations given by the bros here, some hit some miss. Thought I might as well come back and share one ML that unknowingly I have visited her weekly for the past 3 weeks.
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/jordie-massage/
This is purely based on my experience with her, if one don't get the same please don't blast me for it, it takes two to clap and chemistry does matters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackl74 View Post
@scandalz.
After reading a lot of review on Jordie. Decided to try it out. Dont usually write reviews too. But I must say all the review I read about were all true.
Jordie is indeed a gem. Although first time here, for about 3 months now, she is truly a lady worth mentioning.
Thanks to all who have given your review. It definitely helps for us where we just wanted to find someone who is genuine and able to give us a relaxing and wonderful time.

Do you guys been asked to pay before session starts?
I personally dislike this....
Old 02-06-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by molarfire View Post
What's the location like for foot soldier?
Central. Can walk to mrt. Ten mins.
Old 02-06-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackl74 View Post
@scandalz.

Very humble. Like all say, very service oriented. Gentle, pretty, can chat about almost anything. Thru the conversation, not pretencious at all. If you roam ard this field, you will understand what I meant. She is not a time watcher. In fact, she will do her best to ensure you have a wonderful and relax time with her. Really like a gf to you. Basically treat you like a king. I guess I don't need to say the sensual part where its practically flawless. It's the feeling that wins you over IMHO.

Visited couple of times, and defintitely Rtm. You can try it out yourself and assess yourself to see if anything is fake here. I did. And I am glad I did. There are just too many girls out there now, where it kind of also makes one worry if you hit a landmine. So if one has so many good review, then it give me confidence to try it out.

She stay alone?
Old 02-06-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
"Fake rape" ... Sumata ? What is the trigger word bro? She is on my list for a while.
Since I could not "rape" her as she is SN, I said she should perform a "fake rape" or "假强奸" on me since I was in the nude. She was horny and she faked it out very well! YMMV
Old 02-06-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Since I could not "rape" her as she is SN, I said she should perform a "fake rape" or "假强奸" on me since I was in the nude. She was horny and she faked it out very well! YMMV
Spot on bro, she kena baoed today so another time to experience this kkk.
Old 02-06-2023, 05:00 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Do you guys been asked to pay before session starts?
I personally dislike this....
In my personal experience, she only does it for the first session and subsequently doesn't after. She was the only one that does that. Felt rather neutral about it. If she can deliver(which she did), it is fine. The most is if she could not, I would highlight her as not advisable to visit. But again, it is up to individual comfort level. If you don't like this practice, either tell her or don't visit. Maybe she was well prepared(in term of dressing up,etc) and environment was set up properly so I was perfectly fine and that time also probably I didn't want to argue so much as I was figuring the database stuff.
I can also give another perspective. When i first had the first session with the ml in slg, I always had one worry. Did I have enough cash on hand? What if I forgot? It did stressed me out during the earlier bookings. So paying off does help to offset that unnecessary stress. But these days, I would draw enough cash so there is no need for the ml to have this argument with no change which happened often very earlier on. Like having 3b for $120, end up paying $30 more because ml had no change. But that was very early on so I did wise up to change the final 1b to 5r
Old 02-06-2023, 05:13 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
She stay alone?
Based on my last experience with her 2 months ago, she stays alone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1