The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 10-01-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Raw with MLs

What do you think of MLs who let u piak raw ? I have my fair share of experience. Usually these MLs in the shop dont do much service except HJ. But after going there a couple of times, I asked to tabao them out to hotels to piak.

So far I’ve managed to get about 4 of them to hotels which allows me to piak raw. Even 3 of them allowed me to shoot inside.

To be honest these MLs are average looking and not the angpai kind. Maybe that’s the reason why they are hungrier?

What do you guys think? Don’t flame me. This is just a thread to ask for opinion.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Raw with MLs

Yess piak and shoot inside, make them feel like a woman
Old 10-01-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 0
Kez42Mfw793Re4K is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKez42Mfw793Re4K is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
What do you think of MLs who let u piak raw ? I have my fair share of experience. Usually these MLs in the shop dont do much service except HJ. But after going there a couple of times, I asked to tabao them out to hotels to piak.

So far I’ve managed to get about 4 of them to hotels which allows me to piak raw. Even 3 of them allowed me to shoot inside.

To be honest these MLs are average looking and not the angpai kind. Maybe that’s the reason why they are hungrier?

What do you guys think? Don’t flame me. This is just a thread to ask for opinion.
When ML can raw and CIP, they automatically get the ang pai status.
They need some warm in them since the weather is cold nowadays
Old 10-01-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2143 / Power: 21
OldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond repute

if they let you do raw and shoot inside,do you think they allow others to do the same?raw is war bro
Old 10-01-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldbirdKiller View Post
if they let you do raw and shoot inside,do you think they allow others to do the same?raw is war bro
yes playing russian roulette
Old 10-01-2021, 10:24 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

difficult to control the small head often and he goes in raw
Old 10-01-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Later kana HIV then siao liao. Better be safe than sorry. Play safe, can play long time.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

I have no problem with Samsters go raw with any whore. It is your $ and they are willing. Just keep in mind, for the possible aftermath. But I guess this would be least of your worries. Shouldn't be a problem, if you don't have a wife that have intercourse with you on a regular basis aka married.

There are medication now for AIDS to prevent it from being full-blown, except the cost is quite prohibitive for some. And if you're tested HIV positive, the medical facility is req by law to submit your particulars (if I remembered correctly).

Psshhhhh........... can pass me the contacts? Ok,ok, joking
Old 10-01-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

We can always have an Raw ML exchange list! Those who want, can exchange. Those who scared, can avoid! This will help both groups of bros!
Old 10-01-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
We can always have an Raw ML exchange list! Those who want, can exchange. Those who scared, can avoid! This will help both groups of bros!
Wow jin hiong sial!!!
Old 11-01-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Am having another hotel session tmr with the last ML I’ve done 2 weeks ago. Maybe I’ll just use protection this time round
Old 11-01-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldbirdKiller View Post
Actually one of the MLs who allowed me to CIP is no longer working in the line. In fact she’s working in some other jobs now which I’m sure she’s not seeing any other people. She kept saying wanting to be with me. But of course I can’t be with her. Haha
Old 11-01-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 22
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy it while it last.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
50% if thise who says want the names to avoid actually wan go raw one
Old 11-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
50% if thise who says want the names to avoid actually wan go raw one
We know there are always these people. But actually by exchanging info, we can be better informed of who gives raw and to how many people. Then you can do your own risk assessment! All ML will say they only raw you. And you also say you only raw her. Hahaha, but its all part of the mood!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1