The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
givemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 🌟Celebrity Lookalike🌟 🇯🇵Japanese Looking🇯🇵 🍈32D🍈 🍑Perky Ass🍑 💯 Natural

I have incall at a 3-star hotel in Bugis on 7th Feb! Left 1 slot!
Old 07-02-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster (A)

givemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of light

I will check out at 12pm on 9th Feb. Tomorrow the 8th left 1 slot!
Old 09-02-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster (A)

Should I exercise or meet guys for car fun on 9th Feb? I don't exercise until can participate in Physical: 100 lah Speaking of Physical: 100, Tarzan looked not bad in Episode 5 when his long hair was being tied up.

Last edited by givemeanidea; 09-02-2023 at 07:46 AM.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster (A)

I dare to go to police station anytime bcos I'm not a scammer. But why I go to police station to let guys see me for free?
I'm not stupid. I don't anyhow give my account details let tom dick and harry pass me money. Later anyhow accuse me as a scammer.
That guy siao lang yi ge living at his Superman Captain Planet.

Last edited by givemeanidea; 10-02-2023 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by givemeanidea View Post

I dare to go to police station anytime bcos I'm not a scammer. But why I go to police station to let guys see me for free?
I'm not stupid. I don't anyhow give my account details let tom dick and harry pass me money. Later anyhow accuse me as a scammer.
That guy siao lang yi ge living at his Superman Captain Planet.
Eat too full. U also very nice. Still censored his username. Haha
Old 11-02-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster (A)

I first met this return customer on 30 Dec 2022. The moment I saw him, I thought I saw my first ex. His level of resemblance to my first ex is higher than my level of resemblance to Crystal Liu. Their height and physique are about the same. Even birthday period the same! WTF! I thought my first ex lasered off his artistic tattoos. Both between skinny fit and slim fit type one wao lao eh! Stress me lor! And maybe for clarification purpose, Tarzan is muscular fit for me.

Last edited by givemeanidea; 18-02-2023 at 10:16 PM.
Old 12-02-2023, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by givemeanidea View Post
I first met this return customer on 30 Dec 2022. The moment I saw him, I thought I saw my first ex. His level of resemblance to my first ex is higher than my level of resemblance to Crystal Liu. Their height and physique are about the same. Even birthday period the same! WTF! I thought my first ex lasered off his artistic tattoos. Both slim fit type one wao lao eh! stress me lor
So.. this above is targeted at him to make you his gf ah
Old 12-02-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
So.. this above is targeted at him to make you his gf ah
Huh? He has a fiancée liao!
I love being single!
Old 12-02-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
kopi_80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How can I contact you?
Old 14-02-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
angj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How can I contact you ??
Old 14-02-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 12
JWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked a session with her one week ago. Arranged an evening session with her and OMG her blow was fantastic! The slurp, deep throat and gag... unloaded fully in her mouth and she sucked every single drop up!!!
She's not DDG, but she has a pleasant face that turned horny when she started licking my shift, before devouring my cock! Truly a sight to remember.
Old 16-02-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster (A)

Guys have been asking how to contact me. Currently, the only way to reach out to me is via Telegram. My Telegram Username is xodiorxo
I don't find SBF messenger is user-friendly, and I'm so lazy to get a new phone
Old 17-02-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster (A)

Today left last slot at 6.30pm or 7pm! Incall at a 5-star hotel in Robertson Quay area
Old 17-02-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
maxpaint90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: 🌟Celebrity Lookalike🌟 🇯🇵Japanese Looking🇯🇵 🍈32D🍈 🍑Perky Ass🍑 💯 Natural

Just met with Dior today, was a good session

Things that stood out for me were the non-commercial feel, not a time watcher

Showered together and got hard as she soaped me, proceeded to the bed, licked her nipples and was surprised by how wet she was when my hand brushed against her pussy

She gave me a blowjob while on all fours, reached over to continue fingering her wet pussy from behind and she moaned more, the sight of her pale perky ass while in this position was a huge turn on

Capped on, fucked her in all positions then ended with some chit chat

Overall was a lot of fun, she's pretty, local sg but can see where the jap looking comment comes from, also quite interesting to talk to

Last edited by maxpaint90; 27-02-2023 at 07:19 PM. Reason: added more details
Old 18-02-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyb0y View Post
Dior

Pretty face
Great body

That’s about it
Thank you 2hyb0y for complimenting my face and body in Dec 2021 although your experience could be better with me I was pretty to the scene in 2021.

Last edited by givemeanidea; 24-07-2023 at 08:17 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1