The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 19-11-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
bobusta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My boring story...

Nice sharing
Old 19-11-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post

A few minutes later, he filled me with his warm cum. As he pulled out, it seeped out. There was so much. It was like he didn't cum for weeks. Which was probably pretty accurate as the last time we had sex was probably a couple of weeks ago.
Oh boy... I would love a photo of this full cream pie
Old 19-11-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan85 View Post
Really fabulous
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobusta View Post
Nice sharing
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Oh boy... I would love a photo of this full cream pie
Nearly 20 years ago... No photos...
Old 19-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nearly 20 years ago... No photos...
well...not trying to sound kinky but never too late for a reenactment hahaha
Old 19-11-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
well...not trying to sound kinky but never too late for a reenactment hahaha
You want to see a close to 40 year old pussy creampie???
Old 19-11-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Why not? Milfs can be beautiful too Could you share a lookalike pic of yourself? Or maybe pic of yourself that's censored?
Old 19-11-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

I guess I should stop being jealous of Mike. There was no way he could have had so much semen if he was being unfaithful to me.

But my appetite was insatiable. One Mike couldn't satisfy me. Maybe I needed more Mikes. Maybe I should speak to him about it. Dan was right. I needed to work out my issues. If Mike was going to be my life partner, he should at least know what he was dealing with.

But the thing was, could he accept me for what I am? Would he?

It was only a couple of years ago when we were first "dating" that I discovered my sexuality. I don't know how or why I became such a horny person.

I did think of blaming Mike though. With his magic fingers, opening me up to a whole new world of excitement that my bolster never gave me.

Then my first blowjob which made him cum in my mouth even though I didn't really know what I was doing. The power that I felt. The control I had over him, and subsequently every other guy, was an amazing feeling, and something which I felt made me as a woman, feel more alive. The subtle discrimination we faced in our daily lives, at work, at home, and just with that one act I could take back the power and control that I lost.

I wondered if there were other ways I could exert control over others. I decided to test my theory on Dan.

I dressed up in a tight spaghetti top, no bra, and a short skirt. I played with my nipples to make them hard, then I took a top-down selfie, purposely showing off my ample chest, deep cleavage and my hard raisins.

I sent it to Dan.

He replied almost instantly.

D: What the fuck's going on?

Me: Hee.

D: Are you teasing me?

Me: Yup.

D: Shit. I want to suck on those nipples.

Me: Come come.

D: Really?

Me: Nah. Not free now.

D: Wah lau. I got a half erection and leaking precum from that picture.

Me: Nice.

I rolled up my top, exposing my lower boobs and part of my perky nipples and sent him the pic.

D: WHAT THE FUCK!

Me: Like it?

D: I'm going to the toilet to play with myself now.

Me: Good.

D: Need a pic?

Me: Hee…. Let me think about it. Will let you know if I want.

But he sent me anyway. It was a pretty artistic shot I guess. It was an extreme close-up of precum seeping out from his dickhead.

Me: I want to lick that up.

He didn't reply for awhile.

D: Really? I'm done already. Masturbated to your pic. But you know it's dangerous right. Sending pics like that.

Note: These were the days before SnapChat and Telegram where you could send self-destructing texts, pics and videos. Lucky I had taken the care not to expose my face or any identifiable features. It would have been disastrous if my pics were leaked.

Me: Eh. Next time don't waste. Cum in my mouth. But… you know your cum taste a bit bitter?

D: Cos I smoke. I know.

Me: You tasted before?

D: No la. My FWB tell me.

Me: Ok. Next time you cum in my mouth, I pass back to you to taste.

D: Sure.

Dan was pretty kinky, and somewhat submissive in a way too. I wondered if Mike was the same. I decided to try it out on him first to see his reaction.

I went over to his place that night and we went straight to his room. No one was at home.

Me: I wanna try something.

M: Ok. What?

Me: You'll see.

I pushed him onto the bed and got his cock out, taking it into my mouth. It grew slowly and surely under my skillful tongue. I guess he didn't cum for a long time again as when he did, I almost choked. He had shot four streams of hot, sticky cum into my mouth. I was in a dilemma. There was so much maybe I should swallow some first. But I decided not to. I sucked him dry, then went straight up to his face. I half expected him to push me away but he pulled me towards him, parting my lips with his and snaking his tongue in.

My plan actually failed. I thought it would be fun to force his own cum into his mouth, but here he was willingly taking it from my mouth, even swallowing a couple of times as we frenched with our sticky tongues. It was fucking erotic and I was damn wet.

After the final swallow from both of us, he hugged me.

M: You liked that?

Me: I'm surprised actually.

M: I sort of predicted you wanted that when you came up without swallowing.

Me: Oh.

I reached down and stroked his cock. He got hard in no time. I quickly removed my shorts and panties and got on him.

Me: Hey. If you cum inside me, will you eat my pussy after?

M: Sure. Why not?

Shit. He was really out to please me. I was impressed.

He took awhile to cum again but eventually he did, shooting twice. I jumped off and covered my pussy with my hand. Some dripped out already. But I stuffed it back in. I positioned over his face and he practically pulled me towards him, licking my pussy lips and vagina, sucking out his own cum. It was really fucking erotic.

When he was done, we kissed again.

Me: You're kinky. I like that.

M: I'd do anything you want.

Again, his words caused a slight ache in my chest. He was willing to do so much for me yet I was living a double life.

I really needed to talk to him about it one day.

But today was not the day.

We washed up and I went home feeling empowered.

Now to see if I could do the same to Dan.

I kept practicing my teasing pics and sent them to Dan just to see his reaction.

Of course, he tried to tease me back by sending me his dick pics. But I wasn't that kind of girl. I didn't need a dick pic to make me wet. I needed it inside my mouth.

Not many guys know that. I guess it was a visual thing for guys. For girls, it is more mental. If you could win over my mind, half the battle is won. Sometimes a nicely composed dick pic would arouse my interest, but that's about it. You need to tell me a story about how you intend to use it on me, or what you are going to make me do with it. Just showing me what it is isn't good enough. Especially if it's tiny, or photoshopped.

Despite of Dan's protests about us fucking on the sly, I could see he was actually really enjoying it. Even though he had other fuck buddies, I was probably the only one who teased and aroused him so much that he couldn't get enough of me. We continued to meet pretty often, mostly at the staircase at his place, for quickies. One thing I was worried about though, was Dan was becoming a little clingy. Perhaps I was giving him too much of myself. But I appreciated his presence and occasional words of wisdom.

I even met up with Ben sometimes, even though we no longer worked together. There was just something about fucking an older man. He knew exactly what he wanted, which was purely physical. And it suited me perfectly.

Of course I was still with Mike. But he was busy with school, and I was busy with work and my extra activities. So we met at most on weekends only.

Anyway, work was getting tough at the new company. Somehow I wasn't really generating the same volume as before, so commission was reduced. My finances were not suffering, but it was getting a little irritating as I had more or less gotten used to a certain standard of living. Plus, I was also giving my parents an allowance, and I didn't want to reduce that amount.

I was with Dan one rare evening that we actually checked into a budget hotel for a good fuck, instead of a quickie at the staircase.

I was merely lying there, playing with his dick, when I decided to tell him about my situation.

D: Works tough everywhere. You gotta adapt.

Me: I know. But I've been so dependent on commission. Now without it, it feels weird.

D: Do you need the extra cash?

Me: No… but it wouldn't hurt.

D: Hmm…

Me: What?

D: You know… there are ways to earn extra money quickly.

Me: Like how? Sell my body?

D: Yeah.

Me: Idiot.

I chomped down on his dick.

D: I know someone who's in the business.

Me: You mean a pimp?

D: An agent.

Me: How much could I earn?

I don't know why I was a little curious.

D: Well, I've seen his listings. Some girls can go up to $500 per shot per hour.

Me: How does that work?

D: Well… he pays you $500 and he gets to cum once?

Me: Seriously?

D: Something like that.

Me: I get the full $500?

D: The agent takes a commission for managing the bookings.

Me: Sounds so easy.

I made him hard and blew him till he came in my mouth. I swallowed.

Me: So… like this and up to $500 less commission?

D: I guess so?

Me: That took 5 minutes. What about the remaining 55 minutes?

D: I don't know how that works.

Me: Hmmm. I could earn my entire monthly salary in one night.

D: You're assuming everyone cums fast. And from a blowjob.

Me: I'm good right?

I took him in my mouth again. 10 minutes later, he came again.

D: What are you doing?

Me: Practicing?

D: For?

Me: Seems really easy. You potentially owe me $1000 now.

D: What the fuck.

I took him in my mouth again. He pulled me up.

D: Please stop. I still want to have sex with you.

I got down on him again.

Me: No way. You're letting me practice tonight.

D: Fuck.
Old 19-11-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
it can still be seriously sexy at 40...
some of the best sex I've had is with girls over 30+ and not your regular XMM SYTs...
Old 19-11-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

D: You know… there are ways to earn extra money quickly.

Me: Like how? Sell my body?

D: Yeah.

Me: Idiot.

I chomped down on his dick.

D: I know someone who's in the business.

Me: You mean a pimp?

D: An agent.

Me: How much could I earn?

I don't know why I was a little curious.

D: Well, I've seen his listings. Some girls can go up to $500 per shot per hour.

Me: How does that work?

D: Well… he pays you $500 and he gets to cum once?

Me: Seriously?

D: Something like that.

Me: I get the full $500?

D: The agent takes a commission for managing the bookings.

Me: Sounds so easy.

I made him hard and blew him till he came in my mouth. I swallowed.

Me: So… like this and up to $500 less commission?

D: I guess so?

Me: That took 5 minutes. What about the remaining 55 minutes?

D: I don't know how that works.

Me: Hmmm. I could earn my entire monthly salary in one night.

D: You're assuming everyone cums fast. And from a blowjob.

Me: I'm good right?

I took him in my mouth again. 10 minutes later, he came again.

D: What are you doing?

Me: Practicing?

D: For?

Me: Seems really easy. You potentially owe me $1000 now.

D: What the fuck.

I took him in my mouth again. He pulled me up.

D: Please stop. I still want to have sex with you.

I got down on him again.

Me: No way. You're letting me practice tonight.

D: Fuck.
sounds like she's gonna get paid for what she loves doing...
why am i getting turned on by this... damn!
Old 19-11-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Why not? Milfs can be beautiful too Could you share a lookalike pic of yourself? Or maybe pic of yourself that's censored?
This is tough.

A client once said I look a bit like Sofia Takigawa, with smaller eyes and smaller boobs.
Old 19-11-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
it can still be seriously sexy at 40...
some of the best sex I've had is with girls over 30+ and not your regular XMM SYTs...
That's because most of us know exactly what we want and how to get it.

Quote:
sounds like she's gonna get paid for what she loves doing...
why am i getting turned on by this... damn!
I'm still waiting for him to continue writing. It's amazing how words can cause reactions.
Old 19-11-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's because most of us know exactly what we want and how to get it.
totally agree... I am in my mid - 40s and for me, the pleasure of sex is not just to pound and cum
at this age, a good part of my enjoyment is to make sure my partner is well pleasured before myself... not that I am not selfish about it, of course once I start the end game is the happiness of the orgasm.
But the oral sex, foreplay, fingering (where allowed), mild edging and all just helps with the build up. Even with paid sex...
Old 19-11-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durategra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm still waiting for him to continue writing. It's amazing how words can cause reactions.[/QUOTE]

Cause words make you imagine, just like how a lady just needs mental stimulation to get turned on and not a dick pic… something like that

Last edited by Durategra; 19-11-2022 at 09:01 PM.
Old 20-11-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
mariadona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a well written story!
Old 20-11-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
totally agree... I am in my mid - 40s and for me, the pleasure of sex is not just to pound and cum
at this age, a good part of my enjoyment is to make sure my partner is well pleasured before myself... not that I am not selfish about it, of course once I start the end game is the happiness of the orgasm.
But the oral sex, foreplay, fingering (where allowed), mild edging and all just helps with the build up. Even with paid sex...
Most of the guys I've been with know how to pleasure a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durategra View Post
I'm still waiting for him to continue writing. It's amazing how words can cause reactions.
Cause words make you imagine, just like how a lady just needs mental stimulation to get turned on and not a dick pic… something like that[/QUOTE]

Very familiar phrase...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariadona View Post
Support a well written story!
Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1