The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: What do you want for retirement?

i can never get past the idea of retirement because i dont know what to do
everyday. i have ever stop work for 9 months and almost bored to death.
And out of the 9 months, i was travelling for 3 months so effectively i only
bummed around for 6 months. My friends are still working, with family,
thus nobody can hang out daily like me. Everyday was a drag,
waiting for someone to meetup or hangout with me.
Freedom is absolutely nothing if you have no companionship.
The 9 months was a total snap out to my retirement dream.
Retirement now to me is about having companion everyday to chobo
together.
Old 31-05-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Come June 8, I will already clocked 1 year since I stop working.

And I am totally not bored or empty at all. I am single and I enjoy my freedom and I don't mind being "solo"...

Things I do alone -
1. Visiting art exhibition
2. Going to watch movies in theater
3. Go overseas trip solo (but not to find chicken )

Every day I have a routine. Exercise in the morning. Occasionally second session in the gym in the afternoon.

Read the newspapers which I subscribed eg Financial Times and New York Times

And afternoon I will be busy reading my books. And I logged into SBF to talk cock

My next challenge is to find a MILF and stopped supporting my current SB
Need to keep my cost low low!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Even with the money to travel every month, do you feel empty after retirement?
Old 01-06-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Come June 8, I will already clocked 1 year since I stop working.

And I am totally not bored or empty at all. I am single and I enjoy my freedom and I don't mind being "solo"...

Things I do alone -
1. Visiting art exhibition
2. Going to watch movies in theater
3. Go overseas trip solo (but not to find chicken )

Every day I have a routine. Exercise in the morning. Occasionally second session in the gym in the afternoon.

Read the newspapers which I subscribed eg Financial Times and New York Times

And afternoon I will be busy reading my books. And I logged into SBF to talk cock

My next challenge is to find a MILF and stopped supporting my current SB
Need to keep my cost low low!
Oh you have a SB… no wonder life is so interesting!
Old 01-06-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maintaining a SB in SG is expensive. I rather do this in Bangkok, Hanoi or even Kuala Lumpur.

Yeah, the goal is to relocate to these countries in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Oh you have a SB… no wonder life is so interesting!
Old 01-06-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Yea, really wonder if the kid can change me for the better and fill my life with some purpose.

I hope my mini-me don't get my lousy traits and can become a more useful/better person than me.
Don't underestimate yourself as a parent. For example, I met many fathers that quit smoking so that their children do not pick up that habit.
Old 01-06-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Stop working for 2 years n I m bore .... wishes to find PT job but no one want me
Old 01-06-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Did you try driving Grab etc? Can control own time own target.

Perhaps offer free ride in exchange for service for some chio bu when opportunity arise too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Stop working for 2 years n I m bore .... wishes to find PT job but no one want me
Old 01-06-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you try driving Grab etc? Can control own time own target.

Perhaps offer free ride in exchange for service for some chio bu when opportunity arise too?
I dum drive
Old 01-06-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Then you need to go take driving lessons and get a driving license.

Still can learn a new skill. Maybe after that, can become driving instructor. And offer chio bu free driving lessons in exchange for free sex? LOL

Quote:
I dum drive
Old 01-06-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then you need to go take driving lessons and get a driving license.

Still can learn a new skill. Maybe after that, can become driving instructor. And offer chio bu free driving lessons in exchange for free sex? LOL
No lah ... bro this is retirement thread .... old liao then go take driving / become driving instructor / offer chio bu free driving lessons in exchange for free sex? .... u tio bo ?
Old 01-06-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

You said you want PT job but nobody want to hire you mah....

Quote:
No lah ... bro this is retirement thread .... old liao then go take driving / become driving instructor / offer chio bu free driving lessons in exchange for free sex? .... u tio bo ?
Old 01-06-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
You said you want PT job but nobody want to hire you mah....
U should be in yr 30s then retirement the way u talk Thxs anyway for yr feed back
Old 04-06-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alantay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am currently 35 years old. I have calculated with an financial agent if I don't buy any property I can retire at 45 if I were to continue with my current lifestyle. If I were to get married and own a property I can only retire at 65. I am still staying with my parents in a HDB flat. I know a lot of people don't like to live with parents but I ain't taking it for granted because at times when my parent need help I can help them and vice versa. Currently earning a monthly decently income but getting abit tired of corporate life due to my coworker. I am looking to retire at place like Taiwan - as it is a vibrant place, or KL due to the low cost of living and more friendly people. Introvert here.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantay View Post
I am currently 35 years old. I have calculated with an financial agent if I don't buy any property I can retire at 45 if I were to continue with my current lifestyle. If I were to get married and own a property I can only retire at 65. I am still staying with my parents in a HDB flat. I know a lot of people don't like to live with parents but I ain't taking it for granted because at times when my parent need help I can help them and vice versa. Currently earning a monthly decently income but getting abit tired of corporate life due to my coworker. I am looking to retire at place like Taiwan - as it is a vibrant place, or KL due to the low cost of living and more friendly people. Introvert here.
You should aim to own at least 1 property in Singapore as it is a hedge against inflation and also capital appreciation and provide you with a passive income should you uproot to Taiwan
Old 05-06-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alantay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
You should aim to own at least 1 property in Singapore as it is a hedge against inflation and also capital appreciation and provide you with a passive income should you uproot to Taiwan
Currently my only investment is CPF SA, I pretty much transferred all my money from CPF OA to SA. I see that my parents leases actual have about 50 years left in it, and not sure if it make sense for me to own a flat. Owning a flat, need to deal with additional paperwork, tenant, selling, mortgage etc, also I have to wait 5 years before I can rent a flat isn't it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1