The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hohehi225 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Double -posted.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Little gog opening a new can of abalone

Tskrsk....
Old 02-06-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Nice, a pre-Europe f**k, increase the fun being in europe with 3 women, all f**kable.
Wait till you see what happened in Europe... try getting raped by 3 women...

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hahaha she prayed that you won't bully her or pray coz she's about to sin?
Hahaha she was just hesitating.. don't know what to do, so put her hands together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Hmmmmm

Like this sure cause a lot of BLUE BALLS.

If no update this afternoon, then more BLUE BALLS bros
Sorry! Tad busy yesterday, had noon meetings, didn't manage to post!

But don't worry, giving you all more blueballs today!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Penny prayed that gog will be gentle to her, cheers!
You hor... always bully me leh, don't like that la... give chance. Hahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatel74 View Post
gog: OH!!!
O!!! Or OH!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xokalor99 View Post
come on gog... write abit longer lah..... really potong stim like that
Wrote longer liao it's the posting that's shorter, I haven't write finish Day 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Little gog opening a new can of abalone

Tskrsk....
What... what... abalones are nice, no?
Old 02-06-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good Vesak Day!!!

Happy holidays to all. Just woke up, posting it and then going out for a run and breakfast, have fun!!!

---------------------------------

gog: Silly girl (or something along those lines).

I removed my shirt and leaned forward to Penny. Her lips auto met mine and she closed her eyes to let me kiss her. I put my master hand down to the top of her jeans and slide in effortlessly now that the top button is undone and reached for her ... OMG.. she's fucking wet. I easily slid 2 fingers in and Penny tensed up by squinting her eyes closed tighter while I dug in to her love hole.

This went on for a while and before long, her hands move to my arms and held me tight. Unlike Janice, Penny didn't say stop or tell me not to. I finally stopped and her hands loosened her grip on me.

Penny's face is red and breathing fast. She looks exhausted.

Slide both hands to the bottom of her shirt and Penny slightly resisted by placing her hands crossed towards the front. Honestly, let me know if this ever stops you from getting the girl. I know it didn't. A few more tugs, and giving Penny an assuring look, she let her guard down, and let me pull up her shirt.

Sigh, another boring girl, typical normal bra, typical colour, but full to the cup, can't complain here. I haven't got it for ... 2 days? Went on her chest and kissed her bra, and up around the area stimulating her. Finally, I got down to removing her jeans. Her panties were wet, and normal cotton kind. Nothing fancy to be honest, she's not shaved though. Bushy, gosh.. this is good.

I undid my bermudas and slid it off, rubbing myself through my briefs while Penny looked then she turned her face away. I just slide my briefs off as I don't think she'll be game enough to do anything more, she's just shy... but yet not that shy unlike Janice. She knows what's going next.

Pulling off her panties, she gasped and bit her lips hard. I rubbed little gog slightly to get him to wake up, this bugger hor, still sleeping.

gog: Penny... I'm going to take you.

Take it as sort of seeking approval, the girl can't say I rape her after that, if she doesn't refuse, it's not rape, if she refuses, I'll stop, but unlikely at this point any stimulated girl would want to stop. Hehehe...

P(enny): Please..

Oh fuck, don't tell me to stop!

P: ... be gentle... it's my first time.

Fuck... now I'm hard... really hard. Virgin? Really? I thought she was kidding.

gog: My first time too, I will be gentle... you'll be my first.

This part I remember, I stroked her lips with my head and she was twitching and eyes were teary, I don't know if it's guilt, or happiness, I can't seem to tell. I was concentrating on getting in, pushing in my cock head... Penny held on me. She's tensing up, this will hurt if she doesn't relax. I moved my cock head in and our periodically so as to let her get used to the feel. I pushed in more... and... more... finally... I just jerked it in with Penny shouting out.

P: AHHHH!

I did it, I broke her.

P: Pain... it hurts!

Penny grabbed me hard digging in her fingernails while moaning but I just kept going until Penny no longer shouts pain, gently I thrusted her pussy and pounded it sometimes, and then repeated it until it's all pleasure.

P: Ahhhhh ahhhhhh more... don't stop!

I can't stop for sure, it was always a pleasure watching a girl writhe in pleasure and asking for more. You know you're doing it right.

Penny's moans got me turned up, soon I was banging her pussy mercilessly and getting high. With Penny's moans of pleasure, I was egged on and finally. Yes, I unloaded right into Penny, I was too high, and I didn't have condoms at home as Janice would suspect something and I can't let Penny know she's not my first either.

My arms were slightly scratched because of Penny's fingernails digging into my arms. I panicked a bit because I don't want Janice to notice it, not so much worried about Lindi because she's just my slut.

Penny just looked at me unsure what to do. I slide my cock out of Penny, there was slight blood, not all over that kind. Penny just covered her breasts (still in bra) and got off my sofa while I turned around and rested on the sofa, cock limping downwards.

Penny rushed to the guestroom and I just sat there exhausted.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

really cb... 1st time and yet so experience.. lol
Old 02-06-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Time for a little ang pow
Old 03-06-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Yes you are right, so experienced to take 1st time, cheers!
Old 03-06-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Penny's moans got me turned up, soon I was banging her pussy mercilessly and getting high. With Penny's moans of pleasure, I was egged on and finally. Yes, I unloaded right into Penny, I was too high, and I didn't have condoms at home as Janice would suspect something and I can't let Penny know she's not my first either.
So shiok to CIP, cheers!
Old 03-06-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Knnccb gog 1st time hor... You got go repent your sin to father jesus anot!!! This means europe tour become special resevist exercise training for little gog.
Old 03-06-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Huh?!? Like that is experience meh, what I do?? I dunno leh... I just go with my body

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_pussy View Post
Time for a little ang pow
Wah lao.. no la... that one a bit chek ark... I jested with Janice only because she married ma... Penny is too good a girl la, don't ... hahaha.. I also good ma, Right?

Quote:
Yes you are right, so experienced to take 1st time, cheers!
Experiment nia la... no take, no take.

Quote:
So shiok to CIP, cheers!
It's always good to enter and shoot without condoms, that feeling... I think you folks know what I mean, that was my first time (with Penny).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Knnccb gog 1st time hor... You got go repent your sin to father jesus anot!!! This means europe tour become special resevist exercise training for little gog.
Already told you liao, wrong move lor, 3 girls... wah lao... read on sia, you will know how tiring it is for me.

Lying
Running
Hiding
Fucking.

Wah lao..
Old 03-06-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Good day, sorry for the late post... a bit tied up this morning, but nonetheless...

-------------------

So, why did I say it's a bad move? You see, we were almost late for check in eventually. We reached about 30mins after the agreed meeting time.

gog: Fuck!!!

I exclaimed out without thinking because we're going to be late at the airport. Then I heard sobbing sounds from the room. Oh shit... double whammy, why didn't I keep my cock in the pants and now going to have issues with Penny just before we fly. Arghhhh!

Walking to the door carefully, I knocked.

gog: Penny, are you okay?

P(enny): I.. I .. am. Sorry. Give me 10mins.

gog: Penny.

I opened the door and went in any way.

gog: I'm sorry...

P: I understand... you don't like me. We probably shouldn't have...

gog: Huh, wha...?

P: You were cussing so loudly after sex...

Wooohooo.. .one that doesn't say 'make love' for a change.

gog: Not that, silly, I enjoyed the sex, but... we're LATE for meeting with the group at airport!!

P: OH NO!!

We rushed like idiots, packing and finalizing before leaving house. Penny didn't change as well and just slid her panties over her legs, worn back the same clothes and wheeled her luggage out. I'll need time to talk to Penny about what happened.

So, never fuck before leaving for airport.

I flagged for a cab and we got in. After what seems like an eternity, Penny spoke.

P: About just now...

The taxi driver glanced through the rear view mirror. Sigh... why can't we have any privacy?

gog: Erm.. it's okay, my first too...

P: I have a boyfriend... let's take it nothing happened, is that alright? I'm sorry if I hurt you.

This is a first, a girl apologizing after raping me.
Old 03-06-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

wow liao eh! Bro, you admit in public raping her...better erase this...will go into your records...
Old 03-06-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
jaydenlightning is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaydenlightning is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
wow liao eh! Bro, you admit in public raping her...better erase this...will go into your records...
You goddit wrong bro. Blueballs cb gog is the one being raped and being apologised to
Old 03-06-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
jaydenlightning is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaydenlightning is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It’s gonna go into penny’s records 😂
Old 03-06-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Penny’s repent list
-having sex with gog while having a boyfriend.

Oh dear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1