The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 2
RedSparrow is one of the Best!RedSparrow is one of the Best!RedSparrow is one of the Best!
Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

Camping here for more updates.
Old 28-02-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
hi TS,

Lao Beng... when all of us are older, we will be lao beng too.
i am curious, when you said you "bao" your vietnam girl, how much is that amount? Say $1000/month?

just curious.

and, are you married now?

I am still single. Never went into a steady relationship after Rachel. Started a chionging lifestyle for the last 10+ years and I have bedded countless chio girls until I dont think I can settle down with a single girl. My mindset has changed after Rachel and eye opener when I tasted the world differently

But last couple of years, I encountered a couple of incidents and spoken to a couple of bros from sbf. Mindset changed a bit again, that's why settle down a bit with this viet girl.

I will share more in my story. The fee is much more than $1K but not all in outright money too. Maybe i can share more info when it comes to her part in the story.

Suddenly recounting all these make me feel like an old man recounting his life story of chionging hahaha. Got a funny and different feel
Old 28-02-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
I am still single. Never went into a steady relationship after Rachel. Started a chionging lifestyle for the last 10+ years and I have bedded countless chio girls until I dont think I can settle down with a single girl. My mindset has changed after Rachel and eye opener when I tasted the world differently

But last couple of years, I encountered a couple of incidents and spoken to a couple of bros from sbf. Mindset changed a bit again, that's why settle down a bit with this viet girl.

I will share more in my story. The fee is much more than $1K but not all in outright money too. Maybe i can share more info when it comes to her part in the story.

Suddenly recounting all these make me feel like an old man recounting his life story of chionging hahaha. Got a funny and different feel
I can kind of know what u mean, though I am not from chiongster pov. I just now also happened to go memory lane, watched a few old clips and like...wah piang so many years passed but can still remember those times sia
Old 01-03-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

I shall wait for your story to be unfold.
Thanks for sharing your story buddy!

Quote:

Old 01-03-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
timberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

more updates.
Old 01-03-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro, please share more
Old 03-03-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No more updates already?
Old 05-03-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
gothere8u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support this thread!
Old 05-03-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
4DTOTO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I notice that my body weight is on a downward trend after receiving TRT
Old 05-03-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
4DTOTO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my urologist
Old 07-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

I was in a depressed state for quite some time. No mood to do anything. Just coop myself home and sleep in bed. Good thing my company that time doing ok already. Can auto pilot with my few good right hand men.

I no energy to do anything. Sleep and eat and sleep and eat. Like a zombie.

Some buddies know about me and Rachel, so they try to help by asking me out. But I always turn them down. I dont know how long I like that but I think got 1-2 months.

Finally one day I decide to go out with one buddy. He brought me to a quite high end spa at orchard. Like a health centre type. Got buffet, jacuzzi, hot and cold spa, TV lounge. Those that you can stay whole day there with one entrance fee type. The closest thing to that now is the G Spa. But this was even bigger and better than G Spa. Same like G Spa, it was a clean joint at Orchard. More for the businessman to relax and talk business.

We relax in pool, eat and chat a bit. Then we go for our massage in different rooms. There I met quite a pretty masseue. I cannot remember her name already. Think it's Chanel or Gucci or something like that. I just recall it's a famous luxurious brand. She looked like her name. A bit mature, but elegant and quite pretty. She has those more mature beauty.

During massage we make small talk. She was around same age as me. Mid 30s and she was married and has a young kid. Her massage was clean but somehow at that moment, I felt an urge for her. Maybe her looks suit me. Maybe I long time never come out and touch women. Maybe I just looking for something to fill emptiness.

I know it is a clean massage because she totally didnt do anything sensual. The massage just end like that. I just told her I like her massage and want to extend another 30 minutes. She said she go check if she can. When she come back saying ok, she asked me which part I want to massage more.

I straightaway point to my groin and said, "你可以帮我这里吗?"

Of course she said no. This is a clean joint blah blah blah and she is married and has kid all those things.

"我不会说出去的。而且我可以给很多小费。$300够吗?“

I can see her pause at the $300. Without giving her too long to think, I pull her hand and put on my groin and move around.

She stood there stunned. I pull down my shorts and wrap her hand around my cock and move up and down.

She was very nervous and can see her giving in.

“真的不能说。被发现我会被开除的。老公知道我也会完蛋。”

“当然。我说来做么?”

This is how she started giving me a hj. Can tell she is totally inexperienced. When I feel the urge building up, I just put my hand on her chest and rub her breast over the clothes. She was shocked but she didnt stop me. She closed her eyes tightly and just let me continue while still moving her hand up and down.

I use another hand and rub her lower part over her pants. She was wearing those uniform with blouse and pants. She tried to move away but i hold her strongly and continue.

She seem to be enjoying it too as she closed her eyes shut but her breathing becomes heavy and faster.

“我想要你”

“什么?”

“我要做爱”

“怎么可能?“

”没有不可能的。看你要不要而已。“

”当然不要。“

”都这样了。也没差啦."

By then I already pulled down her shirt and rubbing her breasts underneath her bra. My other hand also inside her pants touching her pussy directly.

“我给你 $1,000"

“总共 $1,000? 还是 $300 加 $1,000?"

“你要多少就多少啦”

I pull her face towards me and we kiss. The kiss was passionate. Think it is the pent up tension all released. I feel she also aroused by then.

We kissed like lovers and touched each other all over. She is scared to take off her clothes so we leave them on. I find that more arousing too with her half undressed.

“我没套。怎么做?”

“没套更爽。我出之前拔出来就好了。我没有病的,你放心。这也是我第一次。因为你太美了,我忍不 住”

I pull her pants and panties down her thigh. Her hands on the massage bed and i start to fuck her from behind in standing doggie.

It was such a good fuck.

We changed to cowgirl with me on the massage bed and she ride on top. It was so good as I can see her aroused face when fucking. She did not dare to moan because scared found out. But she will give out deep breath which shows she enjoys.

I cannot hold anymore and just before I cum, I pull her up and we come at the same time. She collapse onto me and we kiss again.

It was a most intense and passionate sex.

In those days, there were no smart phones, no whatsapp and no wechat. Didnt think of getting her number too. When I went back again, I found out she had left the spa. I never knew what happened, dont know related to what happened between us or not. But I can remember the most intense session we had.

That incident also opened me up to another thing. The fact that she is married made it even more exciting. and money can make alot of things happen. That is my thinking then. It started me on a journey to look for girls that initially dont want to fuck. But I will use money to give in. This give me a sense of satisfaction. If they are attached, I feel like revenge fuck too. If Ben can fuck my Rachel and Rachel can betray me, I can do the same to others too.

It is like a revenge fuck.
Old 07-03-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
kennethloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Please share more.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

From that onwards, I start a life of playing and fucking. Sammyboy became my daily forum. I will read all the FRs to find my next hunting ground.

I started with Geylang. That is the easiest. Just choose and fuck. But after a while, the feeling is gone. Then I find the street walkers at geylang. I find it more kick to check those girls out, some even prettier than the legal houses. But soon the feeling is gone too after a few bad service.

Then I began to go health centres. At least now got some pre activity like massage and such before the actual sex. But soon that commercial feel also no feeling anymore.

After that I go massage parlour. Not the with special type because that feeling same as health centre then. I go those clean massage places. And try to get the ML to give me special. This one not easy. Have to return at least 3 times and keep trying and success rate only around 20-30%. But I enjoy the process.

That's when I met her. Alice.

Alice is a 25 year old china girl. Absolute beauty. She has a pair of dovey eyes that will melt you. But her eyes always full of sadness. She is slim and has only A cup, but her figure looks proportionate. Somehow just attracts me with her girl next door look.

Maybe that time i sick of the commercial girls. Want to have this type.

Never get any special from her because clean joint, those chinese TCM type. Very good solid massage. So i return to her many times. Each time, after her massage, I will immediately go somewhere else for a second round to release. Each time I will imagine her to be the one doing it.

After many times, we become more friendly and start to chit chat. I start to know her more. We start to go out on dates. Sentosa, mount faber, east coast etc etc. Lunch, then slowly become dinner and soon we go on movie dates. I start to see her like my gf but she always resist. Just say we good friends. But I just keep courting her.

By then I am confused already. I dont know I am chasing her to become my gf or to get her to give me special. But I dont care so much. I just know I enjoy being with her. She gave me a feeling of being in love again.

We start to message each other everyday. Every other night I will go send her home after her work. We start to hold hands. She let me kiss her cheek as goodbye kiss at the lift lobby.

Then one day i read something in sammyboy. The girl seems to sound like Alice. My heart suddenly heavy. I messaged the TS and asked more. And the girl is really Alice. She gave TS a hj. My world suddenly crashed down.

But i want to make sure. I start to befriend the TS and try to find out more. I also try to ask the other bros who also on the same thread to fish for more info. It seems that more and more bros are getting the hj from her. A couple of them also say can roam with clothes on. My heart was bleeding when I read all these.

By then I am 80% sure already but I just need to confirm it before confronting Alice. My mind was in a blur and I cannot think straight. I asked a good friend to go find alice. I want to have evidence. First time nothing. I felt a sigh of relief. Second time also nothing. But third time, my friend got the hj from alice.

My world seems to collapse on me.

I went to find Alice for a massage session. at the end, I asked for the special. She was shocked, say "you crazy ah, you know I dont do this"

Anger building inside me at this time. "No need lie anymore. Jonathan is my buddy. You gave him a hj last night 8 pm. I also read from the forum that you have done this to a number of customers already"

Alice's expression totally become white.

I pulled out the $50 dollar note that I had prepared in advance and gave her.

She just kept quiet and start to do the hj for me. My hands also start to roam her body. First over the clothes and then under the clothes.

I can sense her tears welling but I dont care. A mixture of lust, jealousy, betrayal just all mixed together.

I pulled her face and start to kiss her. She refuse to open her mouth so I just kiss her face and hug her and rub her breast while she doing it.

Then I cum. Quite an explosive one. All the built up and pent up feelings.

We were quiet throughout the rest of session. When I was about to step out, she gave one sentence

"以后不要来找我了“

I didnt turn back. My heart was hurt again. I just move on again.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

my english not so good and i just writing out my real experience and story. So not as exciting and language not so good as some of the brothers here. I read their writing really good. Very good english
Old 08-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
my english not so good and i just writing out my real experience and story. So not as exciting and language not so good as some of the brothers here. I read their writing really good. Very good english
Excellent story telling! Keep it coming! Upped your points!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1