The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jeremiahb52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

I want to be able to write like you.
Old 01-04-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gogogi81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

something to know
Old 01-04-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great stuff
Old 03-04-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
dryar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great writeup, hoping for more updates
Old 04-04-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8255 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue more.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 04-04-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
UMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Pls continue more.
Please do hopefully
Old 04-04-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 12
raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pls continue more.
ok upz you bro
Old 04-04-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pls continue more.
agree. story and you are both up

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 05-04-2023, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
TypeWriters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been sometime since there has been an update

Hopefully TS will update soon again when possible
Old 06-04-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

After being snubbed by Evelyn, that made me want to get her even more. First, she is really my type. Quite tall, hourglass model figure, long slender legs, perky butt, pretty eyes, sexy looks, slight tan complexion. She is just overall very pretty and sexy.

I got her contact so I try to chat her up. But her response is always very slow. When reply, it is just a one two word answer.

"Hi Evelyn, you are really pretty. I cannot forget you after that night. Miss you so much."

"Thank you"

"Do you have to be so cold? Do you miss me?"

"A bit"

"A bit? Means you got miss me? Want me to come find you tonight?"

"Ok"

"Huh? Why are you so cold?"

"I talk like that"

"You have a boyfriend?"

"No"

"Then why are you so cold? Can I be your boyfriend?"

"Dont know"

"If I go find you tonight, can you go out with me after that?"

"I no go out."

"Don't lie. My friend told me you went out with him last time. You don't like me is it?"

"No. Who is your friend? I never go out"

"You never go out? Then customers find you for what?"

"Play games. Drink."

"Play games? Then why you dont let me hum sup you? You have a good figure and you wear so sexy. I see already I so hard"

"I no hum sup. Play cards, play dice. At KTV."

"But all your friends can hum sup and go out"

"I different."

"I give you more tips ok? I give you $1K to go out"

"No means no"

"You so good. Dont go out ok. But be my girlfriend. I like good and pretty girls like you. I take care you."

"No"

This is a typical conversation with her. That's how cold she is.

I thought she would give in if I go support her more. So I went back a few times. Still fail. She becomes more friendly because more familiar. But still not making any further way. At most just hug her, kiss her on face, smell her hair, let her sit on my lap and hug her, stroke her a bit on her thigh. That is the max can go.

Whenever I try to touch her breasts, or put my hand into her skirt, or kiss her on the lips, she would push me away.

Every time she left me high and dry. But everytime after that, I want to fuck her more and more. Everytime I imagine seeing her naked body, sucking on her breasts, eating her pussy while she moans for help. Or put my cock into her mouth for her to suck. I want to see her face in pleasure when I fuck her hole. I want to fuck her hard from behind looking at her sexy butt.

This becomes almost an obsession. I start to ask around in sbf about her. Try to ask other girls about her, ask Ginny the mummy about her, ask Anne about her, but all say she doesnt want go out.

I start to know more different girls at the ktv because I keep going back to find Evelyn. Sometimes I try to get two girls so that I always have a backup to fuck after Evelyn reject me.

I start to know which girls are closer and friends with Evelyn too. Two of the prettiest ones were Hani and Kelly which I have met at Ginny house last time. Both are good friends with Evelyn. And interesting thing is, both have boyfriends. I start to shift my interest to them sometimes too.

I still want to fuck Evelyn the most but I also dont mind to fuck these two too. But problem is they very close to Evelyn. I going after Evelyn so I dont want Evelyn to know. Evelyn got said before if a man sleeps with her sister, she wont want to be with the man because it is so weird. So I can get the other girls there out but I dont touch these two because Evelyn see them as sisters. But funny thing is, these two are the ones I want to fuck the most after Evelyn. Both have boyfriends too so they dont go out with customers too.

But that's when the kick is too. I like challenges.
Old 06-04-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Hani looks quite like Evelyn but a fair version of her. Evelyn is quite tanned but Hani is like snow white. Very fair. Her character also different from Evelyn. She is talkative. Can talk english and talk alot. Know how to make men happy. She is actually quite sweet too. i dont mind fucking her too. Like a talkative version of Evelyn. Quite shiok to hear her moan and imagine she is Evelyn.

Kelly is like a sexy fox. She doesnt have a very pretty face but she got the cfm look. Her figure is a sex bomb. She is a bit fleshy and short but that make her C cup and round butt stand out even more. She is like a little sex kitten. Can fuck and hear her scream whole night would be shiok too. Her lips is a bit full and pouty. This kind suck cock is the best. Imagine that lips wrapped around your cock. Think already can cum liao.
Old 06-04-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Then one day, I heard from Anne that Evelyn has found a boyfriend. I sometimes still keep in touch with Anne because she always feed me info about Evelyn and her sisters. I also sometimes will message Anne and ask her out for a fuck. This girl is easy to fuck. She likes to fuck and money so she is easy. But I grow sick of her after the first fuck but sometimes too desperate after rejected by Evelyn and cannot find girl last minute. I can just call Anne and come out to fuck. Got one time I even fuck her at the ktv at one of the unused room. This girl is super horny and easy.

Anyway when she told me Evelyn got boyfriend, I was very upset. I support her so many times and tell her to be my girlfriend but she go find someone else as boyfriend. So I very angry. I asked Evelyn about it and she just ignore me and ask who tell me. Then dont want to talk about this anymore.

So that night, I purposely went to the ktv but first time I didnt get Evelyn. She knows I am there but didnt pick her. Instead I pick Hani and Kelly that night. I was angry so I want to spite Evelyn. I also want to try fuck my two other options that night because I am angry.

But these two got boyfriends and they also know I like Evelyn.....
Old 08-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

The assistant mummy comes into my room.

“Eh bro, today you want Hani and Kelly ah? Kelly ok but Hani’s boyfriend is coming later. So she cannot do full sitting, only butterfly. If not the boyfriend will be angry with her.”

“You know I don’t like butterfly one. Fly here fly there how to enjoy?”

“I know. That’s why I come in to tell you ah. You want another girl or just Kelly ok?”

“I mood no good today. Now even worse. If I take Kelly only, she can go out with me later?”

“Bro don’t make things difficult for me ah. You know Kelly got boyfriend, she doesn’t go out.”

“No leh. I received news she got go out one.”

“That one I really don’t know la. You know the girls, they just tell me what they want, I don’t force them or don’t ask too much also. Everyone adult.”

“So Kelly can sleep one?”

“You ask her yourself la. I also don’t know.”

At this moment, the waiter opens my door and signal to the mummy. Behind him is Hani’s boyfriend.

“Oei bro, you here today ah? You alone? I come to find Hani todayBut I also alone. Want share room together or not? We can split the mummy tips and drinks.”

“Erm ok lai bro”

Things suddenly turn out differently from what I wanted. Initially I want to play with Hani and Kelly to make Evelyn jealous. But somehow I end up sharing room with Hani’s boyfriend. I met both Hani and Kelly boyfriends at Ginny house that time.

After that we got see each other sometimes at the ktv or outside where we all go supper after ktv session.

But this is the first time I am with him alone in a room.

Hani’s boyfriend name is Sam. Heard he is a rich 2nd gen ah sia kia. Quite handsome looking, in his late 20s or early 30s. Full body branded. I heard his watch alone is worth a condo and he drives a ferrari around. He is super friendly and talks alot, makes friend with everyone. Everyone seems to know him and respect him.

Kelly’s boyfriend is called Donald. I cannot understand why kelly is with him. Maybe because money. He doesnt talk much. He is quite proud but because of what, I dont know. He is fat and ugly. Really fat kind, like a whole pot belly all around him. His face looks like those that you want to punch. I always imagine this ugly fat slob fucking Kelly, that feeling must be quite shiok for him.

I was cursing in my mind that Sam interrupted my night. But it turns out to be a good surprise.

Last edited by ILoveV; 08-04-2023 at 06:21 PM.
Old 08-04-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post

I was cursing in my mind that Sam interrupted my night. But it turns out to be a good surprise.
Upz you +16 for your very interesting encounters, cheers!
Old 08-04-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Please share with us why is it a good surprise!!

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1