The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2023, 03:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Big brother, I heard that cycling actually kills libido wor. The bike seat is very bad for blood flow below. That’s what they say lah. You above 50 can do 3 or 4 times a week can be considered superman already
That info is way out of date. Modern well designed bike seats are contoured to prevent numb balls.

They all have a split or an indent in the middle so that blood flow is not affected.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-03-2023, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8177 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That info is way out of date. Modern well designed bike seats are contoured to prevent numb balls.

They all have a split or an indent in the middle so that blood flow is not affected.

Interesting info thanks.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 07-03-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

I am a 55 years old single man. single bcos no girls wan me. haha

luckily enough i am still healthy, no chronic illness, can proud to stay till now did not stay in hospital for any illness. but of course still need see doc on n off for problem like common cold, cough, etc.

cheonging wise, still like to cheonging but lesser playgroun liao. so free time, just like to go FC (but now FC no MP liao), PPC (Center or Complex), and GL (long time did not go liao, maybe can start go again since is re-open) and lastly come to this forum to look for information n recommendation or simply see other bro cheonging experience, story, etc.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Are you still working or retired?
Old 07-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Nice. I will try to find this kind of seat. Always wanted to do some intense cycling.
Old 07-03-2023, 04:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Nice. I will try to find this kind of seat. Always wanted to do some intense cycling.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-03-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Haizz...I'm running out of steam liao. I started visiting Desker Road, Johore Road and Keng Chio Kar in my teens, progressed to Spas, KTVs, GL, FLs, SBs and now it's just an occasional release.
Old 08-03-2023, 01:02 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

A stone's throw from 50

I got a inner tight exerciser. Works the kegels, pelvic floor very well.

I also run 3 times a week, IF diet, body weight exercises, martial arts on other days.

If you want women to like you, you got to give them something to like.

Its either money or body. Body, maybe alot of young man can win(not true in my office. I am the only one who can complete the Murph without the weights). If you got money, no body is fine.

Body will still attract those old horny cows that cannot get it from their partners.

But I think blood pressure, body wise all have to do with how you take care of your body.

Been drinking tongkat ali coffee, 3 times a week. It works.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-03-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cybermad6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
A stone's throw from 50

I got a inner tight exerciser. Works the kegels, pelvic floor very well.

I also run 3 times a week, IF diet, body weight exercises, martial arts on other days.

If you want women to like you, you got to give them something to like.

Its either money or body. Body, maybe alot of young man can win(not true in my office. I am the only one who can complete the Murph without the weights). If you got money, no body is fine.

Body will still attract those old horny cows that cannot get it from their partners.

But I think blood pressure, body wise all have to do with how you take care of your body.

Been drinking tongkat ali coffee, 3 times a week. It works.
wow, tongkat ali coffee . can ask which brand n where to buy ? I think my testerone level is low, hence low drive.
Old 08-03-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Haha yes, your probably right! Not many, which makes me old!

You start a thread and it will go to the top of the charts.
You got many supporters, you know?

Anyway, there could be others (like you) but not as vocal? Maybe?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 08-03-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3415 / Power: 19
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha... so how many waiting neck long long to see our return of our CPF?
Gone are the days of DG,CP.... really miss those period where cheong there only 3,6,8....
Old 08-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig69 View Post
Hahaha... so how many waiting neck long long to see our return of our CPF?
Gone are the days of DG,CP.... really miss those period where cheong there only 3,6,8....
My time was 2,4,6
Old 08-03-2023, 05:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermad6969 View Post
wow, tongkat ali coffee . can ask which brand n where to buy ? I think my testerone level is low, hence low drive.
I buy tongkat ali and boil.

then add to kopi o kosong.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-03-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am 51 this year and single. Decided to retire. Living on my passive income while waiting to draw some from CPF.

Ever since I quit my job middle of last year. I have been keeping myself busy with more time to read and travel. On days I am in town, I usually run once a day.

I still do an ultra marathon. Mostly overseas races where the weather is much cooler. It's a good combination of tour and running.

To balance my other physical needs, I meet with a sugar babe, around twice a month. Used the app Seeking Arrangement to look for someone compatible.

It's not cheap though, so, I don't think I will sustain this habit for long. But will continue to see her until I decided to emigrate overseas for good.

Reading SBF occasionally to find out what latest nonsense guys are up to. A habit I have been doing for the past 15 years Ha!
Old 09-03-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Am 51 this year and single. Decided to retire. Living on my passive income while waiting to draw some from CPF.

Ever since I quit my job middle of last year. I have been keeping myself busy with more time to read and travel. On days I am in town, I usually run once a day.

I still do an ultra marathon. Mostly overseas races where the weather is much cooler. It's a good combination of tour and running.

To balance my other physical needs, I meet with a sugar babe, around twice a month. Used the app Seeking Arrangement to look for someone compatible.

It's not cheap though, so, I don't think I will sustain this habit for long. But will continue to see her until I decided to emigrate overseas for good.

Reading SBF occasionally to find out what latest nonsense guys are up to. A habit I have been doing for the past 15 years Ha!
oh why are you emigrating overseas for good? Is it due to cost of living expenses?

15 years of reading the nonsense. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1