The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 2
Gingerbabe is one of the Best!Gingerbabe is one of the Best!Gingerbabe is one of the Best!
✨ GINGER , IRRESISTIBLE Babe With WET Pussy Can Grip & Release For GREATEST Sensa

Due To Privacy & Safety Reasons , No Facial Photo Will Be Provided

Hi, I'm Ginger , Playful & Wild-Loving Singapore Local Chinese, Working As Part-Time Masseur With "Extra" Currently Based at Central CBD , Singapore .

Yes , I Can Control My Pussy to GRIP & RELEASE At Will , To Give You A More Sensational Feeling

Name: Ginger

Race: S'pore Born & Bred Chinese

Height: 1.50m ( Yes , That's My Height )

Weight: 41kg

Vital stats: Small 32B -23 - 32

Looks: Petite Lady With Big Eyes & Stylish Coloured Shoulder Length HairStyle ( Looks Slightly Japanese )

Tattoo: Small Tattoos 

Smoker: Yes (Social)( Please Inform In ADVANCE If Don't Like Cig Smell )

Frenching: Yes

✔Painting / 69 / HJ : Yes

Gentle Fingering : Yes

✔BJ ( With Cap ) : Yes

Fj ( With Cap ): Yes

BBBJ / CIM / Ass Rimming : Yes ( Depends On Hygiene )

NO To RAW SEX , Anal & Rough Sex Play !

OKAY For All RACES & Clean Shaved Below

Price: INCALL $330 1 Shot / 1 hr ( Central & Discreet Location )

$50 Deposit 1st for Outcall/Housecall Transport Fee. For All Rejections, Within 5 mins upon Arrival will be $50. PRIORITY given to those that place deposit to secure appt .
( You scare scam , I Scare Time-Waster )

†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††††‡†††‡†††

Disclaimers

⚠️TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT

⚠️PLEASE Do NOT Contact Me At Unearthly hours, 

Any Forms of RUDENESS / VULGARITY , Their Details Be Circulated & Be Blacklisted .

Sms/Whatsapp to 85158627 or Wechat - None

Including : SBF Nick, Race, Age & Date / Time for a Slot With Me

⚠️Some Time Allowance Needed To Get Back To Your Message , No HP While I'm With Client

†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††††‡†††‡†††

Rate: INCALL $330 1 Shot / 1 hr ( Discreet & Central Location )

⚠️RATES ARE FIXED , NO BARGAINING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintboi View Post
Did a meet up with sis Ginger and the service totally blow me away clean room ... easy parking ... discrete place ... smells good below ... service oriented ... Massage just right for me ... pls treat her good cause she's such a nice girl . One man's meat is another man's poison ... not for boobs lovers ... I find her petite size very steam ... just like doing it with your secondary school girlfriend ... Feels good ... not commercialize ... thumbs up and I'm sure RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
Wah wah. From photo and name, can see shes one of the famous ones. Glad to see shes back. Brothers here shld know who she is. Short hair and petite! Confirm local one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by temasekguy View Post
Location was excellence pretty discreet and a comfortable place too. But biggest surprise was her massage - strong, firm and not anyhow piano press. Pleasant surprises!

But.

When it comes to the job itself, WOW. Tongue ran from balls to nipples, ears and tongue to tongue. Sloppy wet BBBJ (she asks first if want w or wo CD) and a super, duper, firmly tight pussy. When FJ, all she care about was herself - always wanting to cum. Just way I like it.

Petite, no big boobs - no problem. And local summore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kougaiji View Post
Made an appointment with Ginger and went to designated place. Place was pretty well decorated and what caught my eye was the elevated shower pod. haha kind of feel like going into time travel.

Anyway, Ginger came in at this time and I saw her smiling while closing the door. I was really captivated by her smile. She is really petite and small boobs. haha but kind of suit her body frame cause she looks like the secondary school sweetheart that you have. 

I do go for regular waxing to keep myself clean shaved and when Ginger say waxing is not too good for the body and suggest shaving instead and she can help me with it. I thought why not give it a try. So she helped me shaved and we had some casual chat. I tried to be cheeky with her and she warned me that my 'life' is in her hands now. heehee. so had to keep my hands to myself till she is done. 

Once done, I took a quick rinse and we start getting into action. I pull her closer to me and we started french kissing. I unbuckle her bra clip and she joked that I have some 'skills' despite my looks. I went on to lick her nipples and feel her nipples getting aroused and getting hard. 

I lay her down on the bed and went south to paint her as I was 'thirsty' for some of her water. She is really sensitive and gets wet fast. Maybe I attacked her right spots. heehee. she then cap me and give me a nice BJ. I can still feel her mouth in my .... Its hard not to get hard from her sucking. heehee. I slowly put my tool into her and she is real tight and squeezing me the whole time. I slowly start thrusting her and she lets out a sexy moan every time I thrust her. I increase my speed and she is feeling it as you can see her nitting her lips and gasping for breath. I quicken my action and within a few fast thrust, the thousand army is released. 

Here is my FR for Ginger:

Looks: 8.5 /10

BJ: 9 /10

FJ: 10/10

Painting: 9/10

Kissing: 10/10

Signed : Mr Garlic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
It had been a Long time since I engaged an FL . Ginger didn’t disappoint me at all, in fact I just RTF her twice within a week something that I don’t do often. As stated she is peitite but her massage was hard and really can felt the accupoint being pressed. The extra service was exceptionally good almost cum before actual action started, the feeling is like making out with your Gf and she really make you feel appreciated and very non commercial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seobgbab View Post
I usually don't do FR but for Ginger I feel I must.

So anyway booked appointment yesterday after having a very frustrating week. When she came in I already liked what I saw, she's really small sized (my type), cute looking and bob hairstyle, which for me makes her look very attractive. As other posters have pointed out she has that "schoolgirl" look.

Massage was good, even though she's small she really presses hard! Haha, also, enjoyed a lot of chit-chat and made we both laughed while talking about life experiences and making jokes.

So, onto action, took off all her clothes & feeling shy, but she asked me if I wanted to see her tattoos and what they mean, talked a bit more and she then sat up on the bed, my arms were around here waist by then and I just looked into her eyes and moved in to kiss her. Suddenly she said "I smoke, is that ok?", and I also said I smoke too, so not a problem. Bam, start kissing and frenching like crazy.

Things progressed really quickly from there, great bj and looking at her sexy small body really turned me on. Played some tongue and finger fencing on her clit & she got really wet and horny, at one point she stopped me & said "Have to put cap on now or else I may go crazy and forget later", continued playing with her after caps on and entered her once ready. 

Started in missionary and she enjoyed it, kept pleasing herself by rubbing her clit, i got somewhat tired after continuous missionary (it is tiring lol) and ask her to bj me instead, like a good girl she did exactly as she was told. Once strength recovered, got into doggy...again intense, hard and deep banging and finally exploded inside her...overall TLDR: She's a gem, if i can do it everyday with her, I would.

Summary

Looks: 9.5 /10 (small sized, I like. Breasts B? I told her I made appointment with her because I like cute small sized, small boobs girls)

BJ: 9.5 /10 Good skill, enthusiastic!

Painting: 10/10

Overall: 11/10

RTF: Of course!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreg79 View Post
Seldom I will write any FRs after an session as nowadays it’s too open to share with all the blue man around. For Ginger, it’s too good not penned down the unforgettable session I had with her. Below is my personal experience with her and you might had different opinions.

This is the 2nd time I try to book an appointment with Ginger as during the first booking i had to canceled it due to last min work commitment. She was very understanding with my last min cancellation which attracted me even more other than what she has posted on her thread. On the day itself, reached the place slightly early thus had a smoke before going up. The place was cosy and nicely done up. Took a bath n wait for awhile when Ginger knocked n came in. Finally I get to meet her n boy was I glad to make the booking. She was all smiling n her voice is like a warm sunshine shining on u. Requested hard massage which I was not disappointed (Bros who know me or met me before, I only like hard massage) and had a good time laughing on a joke which I can’t share. Her laughter was really contagious which lighten up the session even more. Time flies as we talk n joke until she shyly remove my shirt for the main course.

The main course was beyond my expectations and it’s will be very long FR if to describe in details. In short, it’s more like make love slowly and passionately with ur lover, carefully trying not to hurt each other and enjoying every touch/kiss/lick.... the whole session was a little overshot but she was all smiling and not rushing me at all. 

Will not give any individual rating but overall I had a damn good session with her. 

RTF?: I’m planning the next visit soon so what u think ! ��

P.S: All this is my personal experience with her which may due to the chemistry we had. Pls treat her well and u will be treated even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kougaiji View Post
2nd FR from Mr Garlic

This my 2nd RTF for Ginger. It has been a while since I last visit this petite schoolgirl sweetheart of mine that I never had. I make an appointment to see her and I gave her a hug since its a while since I smell her scent. We then lock lips and were kissing fiercely. she then went down and start giving me a good suck. She knows my weak spots and she got me hard very quickly. I make her bend down with her ass facing me and I can almost smell her sweet nectar dripping out of her pussy. I went to lick her and she is starting to tremble in ecstasy. 

After a short foreplay, I enter her and start to move in and out slowly. She also start to moan and she is enjoying. Aligning with her breath and her moans, I gradually move faster and harder and I cum hard after a few quick trusts. She then help me clean up and I leave a tired but satisfied man.

BJ: 10/10

French: 10/10

RTF: Definitely, already make the next appointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Ginger is really great. Cute Japanese schoolgirl anime look.

Definitely every dollar
Quote:
Originally Posted by veto View Post
all the bros say above is true. the stats r true.

a truely short and petite girl (which is a good thing, very attractive to me). very playful and chatty. very accommodating. a nice scent smell she had. nicely shaved tight and wet pussy. overall session was really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Just had another unforgettable session with Ginger before lunch, my legs are still jellied after the wild session with her. Her massage skills are still as good and powerful to ease off the stressed muscles. after a quick rinse it was action time and her suction skill was really one of the best i encountered almost cim and need to ask her to hold,her skin is fair and smooth, boobs size are just nice for me with light erected nipples which is so nice to suck, clean shaven below and one of the nicest puss tasted hahahaha. FJ was really wonderful as she is tight and can see she really enjoyed the session, she is really good at frenching and she was as wet as she can be. I really have a sexifying session with money well spent. 

My rating: 

Looks: 8.5 /10

BbbJ: 9 /10

FJ: 9/10

Painting: 9/10

Frenching: 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by blancmange View Post
Sharing a FR after meeting up with Ginger this afternoon. Booked a 3pm slot and overall experience was fantastic from start to finish. 

Location is accessible and discreet, room is clean. Ginger is a great looking lady with top notch attitude and service. Kicked things off with a firm massage and proceeded to the highlight, which exceeded all my expectations.  Ginger shows her wild side but still manages to keep things very intimate. Definitely not a time watcher and we had a good time chatting throughout the session. 

Summary:

Looks 7.5/10

Body 10/10 (note: I'm not a boob lover)

BJ: 10/10 

FJ: 10/10 (VERY tight)

GFE: 10/10

RTF: Definitely (once recharge Vit M)

Thanks Ginger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
regular masseur went back motherland to celebrate CNY so had to venture out to try new services. 

What she lacks in curves, the services double up for it. Boi, its amazing this energy bunny can do hard massage and bj damn well too. 

words dont do her justice, you have to try it out to experience 5 star services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
An FR that is over-due for quite a long time... finally have the time to pen it down. 

Location wise: convenient to go to, yet still discreet enough. 

Room wise: clean, smells nice, with elevated shower. 

Character wise: cheerful and friendly, the type that will make you forget your worries 

Massage wise: able to provide some powerful massage, so be sure to let her know how strong you want her to massage

FJ wise: she enjoys sex as much as you enjoys her. Love her tenderly and you will be rewarded, no commercial feel, doesn’t rushes you. All she wants is for you and her to have a great time in bed. 

Truly someone that I’d visit again and again and again

Work On Thursday - 28 March 2024
RETIRE By Year-End

My Telegram ID - GingerbreadSg

《 Click On SPOILER For T&C On Outcall & Rejection , Thx ! 》
Old 18-04-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster (A)

Gingerbabe is one of the Best!Gingerbabe is one of the Best!Gingerbabe is one of the Best!
Continuation of Reviews

Previous FRs:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianchew View Post
I have found an absolute gem. Ginger is very attentive during massage and she is able to point out quite accurately my health deficiencies.

She is very witty and bubbly. Very easy to break ice. Her massage skills are even better than most professional masseuse out there.

Looks:11/10 (striking resemblance to my sec sch crush lol)

Body: 9/10

Location: 8/10 clean cosy & situated in an unexpected location 

BJ: alot alot of junction

FJ: so so wild & so tight

CIM: normally it is hard for me to CIM or cum in condom. But she was very very patient & her skills helped me to erupt in surprisingly lesser time than usual 

RTF: of course must RTF. Advice to bros. 1 he is not really enough to enjoy her full range of services. If vit m is not an issue, try book her for 2 hrs to let her really use her amazing massage skills.

Also, for other bros who really like her, she has already made it very clear she will never get involved with customers. So do stop pestering her outside her work hours. If really want to support her, you can keep RTF more often.

Quote:
revisited her after her short break (due to her period + her fallen sick after that.) and decided to get a morning slot (personal preference). 

still the friendly , chatty Ginger that we know, but with a new look (those who has her number can see it in Whatsapp Status update). 

skipped the massage totally, as i'm there to enjoy her started with some slow frenching, while i explore her body with my hand, and stripping her cloths piece by piece. she's getting hornier and hornier as each piece of her cloths drops to the floor. 

And then she said: " today im super horny sia, maybe because too long never have sex liao" 

at this point, wouldn't want to wait anymore le. quickly set her on the bed, spread her legs and starts to paint her, while both my hands attacks her cute boobs (still thinks her boobs was the cutest, small and soft when i cup it, but once i squeeze on it, it fits perfectly in my palm, with two nipple sticking out right between the thumb and index finger for me to suck on) 

gave her quite some pleasurable time while i furiously lick her small head, flicks her nipples and watch her twitch. 

after a good 10-15mins, decided it's time for me to enjoy, so i slowly positioned myself onto her, kisses and frenched her while i slowly goes in. the expression of her face when i does that, unimaginable. can definitely sees the joy and satisfaction on her face, when i slowly fills her up below. 

went to to pump her, switching between fast gear and slow gear, with some stopping in between. only did it in missionary as i enjoy every moment of pure sextisfaction on her face. 

as the pressure build up in me, i started to pump faster, and faster, and faster, and raises her waist from the bed, so that each pump will rubs onto her g-spot. and she realised it, and wanted more, so she raised her hip as well. as the pressure going higher and higher, and her moan getting louder and louder, both of us reach climax and came. and then we collapsed on the bed to catch our breath and rest. 

before we end the session and wash up, she turns to me and said: 'wah, today i really very wet sia, really too horny for sex". 

what a truly enjoyable session with her. will definitely revisit very soon. 

recommend to visit her while her raging hormones is still lingering around

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfyreb55 View Post
Ginger has a petite sexy body with a big appetite for sex. She is super horny and will make sure you have the time of your life. The room is very cosy and has a really cool bath as well, makes you feel like you really are in the future! Shes a wild kisser and will make you feel ready to burst before everything even start.

Here is my FR for Ginger:

Looks: 9/10

BJ: 9/10

FJ: 9.5/10

Painting: 9.5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
My 20cents feedback

Had few sessions with Ginger.

Each session is amazing & satisfying.

She is one friendly, chatty lady who make me feel at ease.

Her massage skill is good too.

When come to real actions, her kisses are amazing. Her blowjob skill top notch, then when going into her, can feel the warmth & keep sucking me in. She is tight down there, each thrust make her moan seductively.

After each session, i am satisfied man.

She definitely worth finding for her services

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate9000 View Post
overdue FR for the lovely ginger.

i have been very lucky to meet ginger on 3(?) different occasions, most recently in June 2019. 

each session we have starts of with a great massage that becomes progressively sensual, with lots of kissing, touching, licking. can tell that she genuinely loves her job and her time with you if you treat her right.

her figure is petite, which i love. and dont get me started on that pussy - her title description is no joke. 

not a frequent user here, but this is genuine fr.

ginger, thanks for your time and service, you are unforgettable! hope to see you soon in october~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyc View Post
Met Ginger about 3 times. Gfe, frenching, service, attitude are in my top 10 percent of all gals i met.

There are many gals who claim to provide fantastic service and gfe but some are clearly acting and faking. Not Ginger. She truly enjoy sex with you. Thats why i repeated. See you again soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by papapalala View Post
Been searching for her since she left the previous job.

So decide to try when I saw this Ginger. Description seems like her so decide to try out.

Booked her today with a last minute slot today, place is discreet with nice environment. She came in with a cup of water, and she say u seems so familiar,... Hahaha u can remember me..

Cut short of the story, as petite as b4, massage skills is heaven, body is great with her size, looks are the same so cute n sweet, friendly easily to break the ice,.

Will rtm asap if my workload allowed me .. tks Ginger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkum80 View Post
When I first saw Ginger, she’s the petite kinda girl that you would give you an impression that she’s so so for her massage skills. But hell no! When she started, you’d feel Her strength at the right pressure points. Her massage damn power! 

But I’m not here just for the massage. She started with a cat bath and started to paint me all over. When she went south, some parts of me went north! I flipped over and she was on top of me now. Her blowing skills has the suction power. Could feel my rod getting pulled into her. When it was time to enter her, could feel that she is really right below. Every thrust you could feel the contractions, gripping harder each time you thrust. Soon I unloaded.

She’s a chatty girl in nature. Highly recommended. Thumbs up and treat this gem well.

Reviews By Customers

RETIRE By Year-End

Old 18-04-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster (A)

Continuation of Reviews

Previous FRs: 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
In short, Ginger literally blew my mind. Fiery dynamite. Session started with a good massage as we chit chat. Great convo. She was open minded and friendly. Good gfe. 

Massage 

Firm and strong and on point. My whole body felt relaxed after the massage. It was quite good. She did the TCM kind so a bit painful and more targeted but works great. 

Looks and body

She does not have a pair of big boobs but they are still wonderful to grasp and play with. She has that sugar baby feel, a young side chick feeling. Body firm and petite but oh so delicious. Those nipples are great to suck and play with. Overall like one of those mature thinking young meimei that just finish school, maturing but still vulnerable. Very cute leh.

Frenching

Your mileage may vary but for me... We were busy tongue fighting the moment she took off her dress. She's petite at about 155-160 and light so we were rolling all over. She slipped under me on the bed and we continued frenching, licking, biting and sucking lips.

Painting

From making out, I went to paint her beautiful pussy. She was a little wet and when I started licking she gyrated her hips. She came while I tongued her. I think she might have cummed again when I fingered her as i tongued her clit. Licked her wet pussy gaogao and then... When she's starting to moan I move up and start kissing as our bodies intertwined. My pre-cum was starting to leak so condom on.

FJ

One of the best fucks I had. Her moans. That gentle biting of lips. That redness of her flushed face... Warning... She is tight and it feels so damn good. I was a little too fitted for her. I didn't last long in missionary, followed by lotus and ended back in missionary. Wanted to move to side spoon or doggy but couldn't hold long when she gave those moans or sucked on my tongue and lips. Continued to french as I fucked her deep. Think she came or it was from earlier cos her pussy was so wet I just slipped out. To be honest I have no idea when I cummed a little into the condom actually cos it was that damn good.

BBJ/Hj

Not sure if I didn't satisfy her enough or not but she started to stroke me after I pulled out. Almost came a few times when she stroked my lil bro. Gentle but with the cfm voice and kisses. It was shiok and I fully unloaded. 

GFE

Very strong sugar baby love kind of feeling. She's engaging without being pushy or over cutesy.

RTF

Probably on a monthly basis? Haha

Quote:
went to meet Ginger again after almost 2 months of not seeing her (because of COVID-19). she said that the numbers of people that went to meet her dropped significantly since Jan. 

decided to do outcall since she's more relax without any noise distraction. i always love meeting Ginger, because of her friendliness, as well as her body, petite in size, cute tits, pinkish nipples like a teenage, delicious pussy, mostly importantly her responsiveness towards all your touching/licking/sucking/fingering. you'll even notice her red-flushed cheeks if you gave her enough pleasures. 

another thing that made me stick to meeting Ginger, and Ginger only, is that i could carry her up in my arms. i would pull her to the side of the bed, enters her juicy love hole in missionary, then hook her knees with my elbow, grab her butt and lift her up, before i continues to fuck her while she's in mid-air. but i have to admit, this is a very tiring stunt. 

and then of course, when she's high and can't anymore teaseing, she'll ask me to fuck her in doggie style, coz that's her favourite pose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Dropping an FR for Ginger coz she really deserves it!

Managed to book her yesterday and when she directed me to her place, it was something unexpected. 

Settled down and she really put me at ease. She put me at ease the moment I met her and I just felt very free to have an honest conversation with her. She is very straightforward, which is a very refreshing change from those MLs who will start being “teh” with you. 

I will not repeat what most brothers here have already shared as her service is top notch! The only “trouble” for me now is that I am very tempted to make her my regular go to ML from now on!

Thanks for the great session Ginger! See you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf1234 View Post
I hardly ever write fr but for ginger I think she definitely deserves it.

I've had the opportunity of meeting her a few times since CB ended and I can safely say I'm well and truly addicted. It also helps that the location is great and discreet.

Ginger is a very genuine and service oriented person who is really all out to please and ensure that you leave satisfied. 

What's amazing is that aside from the mind blowing service, her massage is really top notch as well and she gives her best effort even if you need a hard massage and I've never been short changed at all.

In terms of service, I think there's no need to repeat the juicy details since many bros have already shared. All I can say is in my many years of cheonging, she's probably the best I've encountered! Treat her well and be a gentleman and you will be rewarded much more in return.

RTF? Of course! She's the only one for me now !

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Previously i posted FR on the $255 girls that i find good value for money.

What a pleasant surprise i had to find another top notch gem in Ginger.

Looks: not the stunningly pretty type but she has a certain mysterious attractiveness that appeals to me. Reminds me of a former taiwanese singer ages ago zhang qingfang if any older bros know

Boobs: small, A. But heck, u dont need big boobs with such top notch feeling

Pre action massage: nice pressure with the elbows..definitely not piano type

Action: we frenched like no body business, with me then slowly licking their nipples and then finally with her sitting on my face, licked her till kingdom come...She kept saying not to stop, coz she wants to cum and she did. Next was her bbbj on me. Heavenly with plenty of suction and thrill of looking at her blow me in the side mirrors. Almost wanted to cum but endured and went on to cowgirl which was heavenly too. Wow...was thinking this gal could really do no wrong man..Blasted out after about ten minutes where we remained where we are with my dick still in her while we laughed and chatted away...haha..so funny. After about 10 more mins she finally released me to go shower.

Scores, no need to say la, all full marks for me. Gfe kao kao. Can really talk anything under the sun. Added an extra 50 for her as tip.

After tthis FR, am sure many will flock to her, so i also a bit sad, but nvm good things must share. 

Rtf: wtf..of course la..my main bonk from now on

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowdi View Post
Posting my long overdue FR for ginger

She provides solid massage which will make you all relaxed and prep you to be ready for action. 

Good BBBJ skills with solid suction and wet saliva, will make you instant hard and wanting for more. Tight and nice smelling abalone. If u can pump her hard enough, it will make her go crazy and orgasm like no tomorrow. One of the best locals I have tried ever so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelifeaquatic View Post
I visited Ginger a couple of weeks ago, communication was quick and easy and the location was central and easy to find. 

Ginger is Super friendly with very good English and great energy. She gives a very strong massage and worked out a lot of tension in my back.

Once she was done with the massage she started sliding across my back with lots of kissing and a great surprise AR. 

Flipping over I was greeted by a very tight body and lovely little breasts with perfect nipples for sucking on. Ginger gave a short CBJ as I wasn’t going to last long and then jumped on top in Cowgirl. Ginger is Super tight and I didn’t last long, she kept at it after I was done to take care of her own needs!

We chatted as we both cleaned up and I was on my way with a big smile. See you next time Ginger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellabo View Post
Another vote for Ginger - met her for the first time and she is so so good.

- Very very petite and cute physique

- She does a good hard massage

- Ridiculous kissing skills

- Super FJ skills

- Very sensitive up top and bottom

Some bro said that she focuses on enjoying herself and it's 100% true. You would be a idiot not to want to RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnystyles View Post
Met Ginger couple of months back. I’ve got reservations too but frs by the bros here had me convinced to try her. She’s sweet looking, friendly and can talk with her about anything under the sun. No airs about her. But oh boy was she a wild one haha. Overall, had a good time with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzz View Post
Managed to get a slot with Ginger finally. No regrets!

She's very talkative and said treat all her customers as boyfriend so she has a lot boyfriend hahah. Quite a funny girl overall and really makes you comfortable, can talk about anything under the sun.

Going to the deeds, man her body is a killer, probably one of the bests. Looks not really my type but her body and ass 200% solid. So the view for doggie is the best. She's very hardworking although I couldn't stay hard all the time accommodate to keep trying and finally managed to make me cum in lying down doggie position.

Looks: 7/10

Boobs: small but I'm an ass person and she has it

French: 100% vigorously

Bbbj: a bit rough for me, her mouth maybe abit small

Fingering: yup she gets really wet when you play with her pussy, slide 2 finger in can feel all the juice. She even got quite wet and started grinding on my dick which felt so goood.

Pussy: TIGHT AF. Seriously. Probably because of her small size.

Overall: 100% will RTF. I was always skeptical with local girl due to price vs experience but Ginger is a solid fuck with an ass view to kill for.

Quote:
RTF Ginger a few days ago, still one of the best fuck currently available. 

not gonna write a whole essay about her, since she's been around for sometime. 

summary:

boobs: small bun size, but that's my favorite type

body: slim, petite, and fair

kissing: furious tongue fight, your tongue might get tied up with her

painting: she loves it!

pussy: clean shaven, tight, light colored, like a teenage

dmg: $255 

overall: take your time explore her, and you'll be rewarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaVaVoommm View Post
Short and Simple FR for Ginger

Central location

She will french you like her life depends on it, gives a good BBBJ and is tight below. Furthermore, she is petite and a conversationalist.

RTF Material: Definitely, to lock tongue with her again. 

DISCLAIMER: YMMV ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RxxxR View Post
FR for Ginger

Location was discreet

Massage: 8/10 (not perfect, but still quite good)

Body: 10/10 (I like her petite size and small boobs)

Kissing: 20/10 (her frenching damn shiok)

BBBJ: 10/10 (her suction is WOW)

FJ: 10/10 (Wet and tight)

RTF: Of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom12 View Post
Booked an appointment with ginger: location was discrete but a bit unexpected in a shop. Ginger was very friendly, started with a pretty strong massage before moving onto business. Nice petite body and enthusiastic BBBJ before climbing on top. Said she wanted doggy which I gave her before finishing.

Looks: 7/10

Massage: 8/10

BBBJ: 8/10

Sex: 9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbacba View Post
FR for Ginger

Booked her in the afternoon. Location was discreet

Massage: 10/10 (good enough for me)

Body: 10/10 (I the small boobs)

Kissing: 10/10 (French you like no tomorrow)

BBBJ: 10/10 (Her suction was OMG)

Painting: 20/10 (My favorite part. She enjoy it very much, licked her pussy gao-gao and made her cum)

FJ: 10/10 (Wet and tight. She wanted me to fuck her hard. Cum in no time)

RTF: Of course!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozz View Post
After aiming Ginger for a very long.Finally has a chance to 'date' her.Location is discreet at central.Ginger was chatty and can really chit chat almost everything.Eventhough she is of small build but do not under estimate her skill of massage.She really know her stuff.No need to mention her full service.She really can blow you till you really out of the world.She is tight down south and smell great.Ginger really enjoy having sex and she good at it.I disppointed her as probably due to my regular DIY but then she is patient in helping me to cum.RTF once Vitamin M build up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
Had a session with Ginger this morning. I thoroughly enjoyed my session with this sexy lady. Completely blown away. Will definitely look for her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambotan View Post
Booked a session with her this morning.

She gave a massage first. Very solid massage. Really helped to unknot my back and neck muscles. 

After that she stripped down and gave me a solid cat bath and BBBJ. Best I ever had.

FJ was excellent too. She really treated me like a long lost lover or something. GFE was great. 

10/10 will visit again.

RETIRE By Year-End

Old 19-04-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster (A)

Latest Reviews

Latest FRs :

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytchioshiok View Post
Managed to book a slot with her yesterday, here’s my two cents FR:

Massage: Solid, she knew what she was doing

Looks: 9/10 (Slim & Petite body, my type)

Boobs: 8/10 (Not for boobs lover, love her pink nipples)

Pussy: Shaved, love the look she gave me when i say i want to eat her

French: 10/10

BBBJ: 9/10 (strong suction, have to manage my breath, else might KO’d) 

FJ: 8/10 (Very accommodative & responsive, super tight pussy)

Others: Super nice & ice breaker definitely

RTF: With solid massage & tight pussy definitely YES
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonuf14 View Post
Agreed. Managed to book her recently.

She's very chatty, and breaks the ice easily. Good for guys who don't talk much like me. Massage is good, hard and relaxing. She said she studied TCM before. 

FJ - she has a really tight pussy, not sure if she can control her pussy muscle. She frenches like there's no tomorrow. Make me cum while doggy her, good view of her peachy ass.

Definitely will RTF when i have the time. Worth every single cent.
Quote:
Just RTF earlier today, and still solid as the first one

Can’t stop painting her sweet pink juicy pussy & suck her pink nipples, we do 69 quite often now, she even sat on my face which makes me cant stop eating her, lol

Tho my bro failed me today she put a lot of effort to help me, thanks for the special! 

Will definitely RTF asap
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Share my honest review. Used to visit her when she was called Ginger. Very slim built and the photos are accurate. She is genuinely horny and didn’t need to use any lube when we were fucking . Accommodating and tried a few positions. Her favourite is doggy and told me if I want to make her cum I need to fuck her deep. Tried my best to last longer but alas the view of her figure and butt from behind was too much for me and shot my load when my full 6 inches was buried deep in her pussy. Will look to visit her again soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitsith View Post
Don't usually do FRs but this one's a must hahaha

Abit overdue but here we go

Met her a couple weeks back, 3rd RTF (yep, she's that good).
Looks: 9/10 (petite, small, just nice for me)
Service: 10/10 (Awesome BBBJ as always, FJ was awesome, HJ for some time, and ended with 2nd capped shot, 2hrs done without any rush, inclusive of massage as well)
Room: Spankingly clean and seemingly new
Personality: Bubbly, very friendly, tries to make conversation and connect on deeper levels, talks about anything under the sun
Definitely RTF again soon! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
FR for Ginger

I don't think she needs anymore FR lol she got more than enough already but I'm going to write mine to relive the moments for myself

Location is pretty central. Some walking distance from nearest MRT, about 10-15 mins (depends on your walking speed). Very discreet place. Room is big and spacious. Toilet also and got big towel.

First thing I see is her smiling at me. Wah her smile like bright bright one, can make you auto smile back de. Welcome me with cold packet green tea and exchange normal greeting. She wearing this tight-fitting dress, can see her body figure. Cute looking face and soft features. I showered first then lay face down. Good conversationalist, I think like solid 10 min chatting while she massaged my back, from shoulders down to calves. Will straddle on top one of my leg, can feel warm warm one, quite shiok.

She was holding the back of my thighs when she suddenly attack. Got this wet wet feeling at my tailbone before she slowly move up my back. Kiss here, lick there, her mouth and tongue go all over my entire back sia. Damn solid catbath. I very sensitive one ah and wah my goosebumps make me twitch abit here abit there. She is a damn teaser I say first, know I buay tahan already still continue. Just now she lick my back going upwards, now she move downwards until back to my tailbone. Give me 1 final lick slightly lower than where she started, I cannot already, I faster flip over liao. She got this naughty smile and laugh, say can feel my mao mao all stand.

After the flip, we all know whats next ah, won't go into too much details here. Her body is slim with very smooth skin. Small boobs size like those buns from Four Leaves bakery. Her nipples are also small and light colored, almost pinkish. Very wet and tight pussy, and I taste is legit sweet one, also light colored and completely shaved clean, zero prickly feeling. Her french kiss power, is like she is hungry for you. I was quite overstimulated by her catbath earlier, like my body still shock ah, couldn't focus on my didi properly lol. She is very understanding, will change position and give BJ until ready again. Ended with a satisfying CIM

Definitely one of the best, she got a lot of regulars already and her schedule is packed. Need to book in advance, if not your preferred slot very fast gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
One word, only a fool will miss her. No more FR required.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloilo View Post
FR for Ginger

Ginger is the most hardworking and best value for money girl i ever had. She is small sized with a tight and fit body, and she gave me an amazing massage before doing the deed. Bbbj and fj was also great. She is an excellent conversationalist and makes it easy to loosen up and connect. Absolute must try imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCool21 View Post
Tried Ginger last week and she was everything she was hyped up to be. Booking was easy, even though I had to change the timing last minute, and when I arrived she greeted me and offered me drinks.

To the action, she is very service orientated and provides a great massage for all parts of your body. She seems to really enjoy herself and doesn't mind changing of positions. Real focus on what makes you happy. Will definitely RTF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil007 View Post
Beautiful person… always smiling and great service
Quote:
Another FR for this babe,
I lost count already on how many times i had RTF with her

Cute & bubbly character, ice breaker, solid massage, passionate DFK, syt body which is my type, you name it and its all there

Oh and the grip and release is definitely true
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_rider View Post
Had a very nice "lunch" session with Ginger.

FR:keep it short and sweet (like Ginger
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (slim small boobs but nips get hard)
Personality: 10/10 very chatty, and engaging

Highlights: nice proper massage, catbath, AR and BJ. Pussy is super tight! Cannot tahan. Cowgirl to mish and surrendered soldiers quite quickly.

Clean apt and bathroom plus points. Will RTF for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterxX View Post
Quick FR for Ginger.

Heard so many things about her so decided to try her a couple of days back.

Location - very discreet and central location
GFE - 10/10 very chatty and friendly.
Looks - 8/10
Massage - 9/10, not for those who cant take pain. She damn strong.
BBBJ - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger0201 View Post
Fr for Sis Ginger

Was feeling for a great massage and chanced upon this Sis profile .

Her Fr all speak well and omg all are exactly true.

She gives great massage, know all to find your painful points , and when that's over a sex nymph takes over .

She gives great head , an absolutely awesome body with nice breasts n nips to suck on and her armpits are a super turn on .

She is easy to break ice with, laughs and jokes and makes you so comfy.

Will definitely RTF .
Quote:
Originally Posted by dongguanaddict View Post
Have a great session with Sis Ginger yesterday.

Some highlights, I got exited when seeing her at the door, huh, what the first impressions.

Her BBBJ was out of the world! Priceless!
Cow gal was superb, I have to stop her else.. Haha
She love fast and hard, so I fulfill her request by going faster and faster, harder and deeper!
Overall satisfied session with Sis Ginger.

After the session, have a small talk, wash up and say good bye...
And oh ya, she called me Teacher.
Haha, Sis Ginger, only you know the meaning.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambotan View Post
Another FR for her...

Great strong massage from her. Then she gave me a superb cat bath and really frenched me hard. The BBBJ was superb as well. We tried many different positions before I finally surrendered.

More importantly, she treated me well. She was more like an old friend (with benefits). Ginger, I told you that you were a wonderful lady. And I mean it. Take care and all the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by opspec View Post
Was on leave today so finally can look for Ginger in the morning.
Location is convenient for foot soldier like me.
In fact 1 of my colleague used to stay here before he moved to USA. Hahaha..
Lucky for me.

After bathing, Ginger started with real good massage.
She even know what my health problems was by just massaging me.
Respect!

Started cathbath follow by BJ. Later follow by FJ.
Her pleasant nature make first-time customer immediately very comfortable and her super friendly character really make this session like doing with my gf.
No wonder she usually packed with her regulars.
After cumming, she went to clean herself before returning to lay beside me and use her hands to roam my body.
Just like how a gf will do that for her bf after making out.
She really nail it!

BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 9/10
French: 10/10 (she very good with her French)
Cat bath: 9/10

RTF: Definitely. In fact, 5min after I left her place, I msg her to get a slot tomorrow. 1 last session before end of 2022.
�� she is really that good, or should I say she is super addictive!
Quote:
Had another RTF for Sis Ginger yesterday .

She is so welcoming with all smiles and laughter.

Makes you feel at home , like welcoming her man after work .

After bath lay down on the bed , clothes come off .

Frenching wildly , her shaven armpits , pussy and ass are super turn on.

Sucked her breasts and nipples , she pulled down her panties and I ate her lit from below .

Overall for her price compared to what's on the market now it's a steal .

Definitely RTF her again and again .
Quote:
Rtf for Sis today .

Now my favourite. Her location is near and ideal .

She has the comforting presence, came in lay down on the bed and she gave a great massage . Indicated to her my ass cheeks were hurting and she did a great press .

Then the action starts . Anal rimming , tickling and pressing of my balls . Turned around and sucked her breasts and nipples . Her shaven armpits are such a delight.

Got into 69 and ate her shaven pussy . She is such a nymph , sucking me hungrily . Was so overwhelming when I smelt her armpits and she masturbated me..

Sis is wonderful and will RTF her again and again .
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtmy View Post
A long overdue FR for Ginger. Met her in early Sept last year.

Location was discreet and easy to find. She's very friendly and even gave me a drink before doing the deed.

Undressed and showered. Then we DFK like there's no tomorrow on the bed. Capped BJ was heavenly and we finished off the session in doggy. Man she was really tight, ended the session extremely satisfied.

I would highly recommend her to other bros here.
Quote:
Took this luscious babe for my umpteenth RTF 2 days ago and was simply blown away .

She was off for a week holiday and was so horny to book her .

Greeted me completely naked in her apartment and I went down on her . Her pussy is completely clean shaven and she loves being painted . After whwhile she came and leads me to th3 bedroom. Sits on her bed with that xfm look and I painted her to another orgasm .

I absolutely love pleasing her . Her attitude and GFE are off the charts . I ask her to ride on my face while I paint her again . She then rides me as I orgase .

Overall she is confident woman who knows what she wants and likes . Completely not selfish , doesn't watch the time . Definitely meets what I need .

Will rtf her again and again .
Quote:
Rtf for Sis Yesterday

Went to meet Sis after she had been on off for a week. Her location is super comfy and easy to find . Greeted me with that cheeky look . Her slender body is smooth .

Started off with nice long DFK . As mentioned in previous FR she loves to be painted. Hooked her hands up and had a whiff of her shaven armpits . Super delightful. Went down on her painting her shaven and clean pussy . She came once and went to massage me . Her super plus point .

Sis is confident and knows what she wants and what j like .

Doesn't see for time and super value .

Will always RTF her .

RETIRE By Year-End

Last edited by Gingerbabe; 19-04-2023 at 06:00 PM.
Old 19-04-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster (A)

✨ GINGER , IRRESISTIBLE & WILD-LOVING Babe @ 85158627 ✨

My Working Hrs & Contact Below
( Click to show/hide )

Hope To Meet New & Old To Enjoy Together

RETIRE By Year-End

Old 19-04-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ✨ GINGER , IRRESISTIBLE Babe With WET Pussy Can Grip & Release For GREATEST Sensa

Rtf for Sis Yesterday

Went to meet Sis after she had been on off for a week. Her location is super comfy and easy to find . Greeted me with that cheeky look . Her slender body is smooth .

Started off with nice long DFK . As mentioned in previous FR she loves to be painted. Hooked her hands up and had a whiff of her shaven armpits . Super delightful. Went down on her painting her shaven and clean pussy . She came once and went to massage me . Her super plus point .

Sis is confident and knows what she wants and what j like .

Doesn't see for time and super value .

Will always RTF her .
Old 19-04-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster (A)

✨ GINGER , IRRESISTIBLE Babe With WET Pussy Can Grip & Release For GREATEST Sensation

( Click to show/hide )

RETIRE By Year-End

Old 19-04-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster (A)

( Click to show/hide )

RETIRE By Year-End

Old 20-04-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

✨ GINGER , IRRESISTIBLE Babe With WET Pussy Can Grip & Release For GREATEST Sensation

( Click to show/hide )

RETIRE By Year-End

Old 20-04-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster (A)

( Click to show/hide )

RETIRE By Year-End

Old 20-04-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster (A)

( Click to show/hide )

RETIRE By Year-End

Old 21-04-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster (A)

( Click to show/hide )

RETIRE By Year-End

Old 21-04-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ✨ GINGER , IRRESISTIBLE & WILD-LOVING Babe @ 85158627 ✨

( Click to show/hide )

RETIRE By Year-End

Old 21-04-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster (A)

( Click to show/hide )

RETIRE By Year-End

Old 22-04-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster (A)

( Click to show/hide )

RETIRE By Year-End

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1