The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Controlling the urge

Thers prob been other threads started but i jus wanna say its really difficult to control this urge. For me its been a weekly need for the longest time, but recently trying to limit it to once every 2 weeks. Wife doesnt really help my situation and she never actively want sex, although she still allow me to touch her(she wont get aroused). if i don go visit ML/FL, i will feel the urge the whole day. In meetings, all i think abt is bonking tat secretary or coworkers lol. Jerking off helps to a certain extent but this urge will not go away. How do u guys deal with this?
Old 31-05-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Controlling the urge

Bro, just go engage ML, FL, GL or whatever .
When there is a need, get it sorted and daily can life resumes
else confirm become pervert. last time i also try to refrain,
then i turned pervert sia. everyday beo colleagues zaogeng, on the streets
see braless gal or G string will end up following few streets. During vendor
meeting look at female neh ned thru their blouse or button opening and
fantasied until hardon. work efficiency drop like jialet. At home stand at
kitchen window smoke also end up beo-ing my neighbors' undergarments
and imagine them in it. Life become very unconstructive and pervert.
Now i go commercial whenever i need to. Life is far more balance.
Old 31-05-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

The simplest answer is to visit a lady for release. How you wanna release depends on your preference and budget.
Old 31-05-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Watch AV and pcc in the toilet, its FOC and u only need your hands, a mobile phone and probably a ear set.

All the best Bro!
Old 01-06-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Thers prob been other threads started but i jus wanna say its really difficult to control this urge. For me its been a weekly need for the longest time, but recently trying to limit it to once every 2 weeks. Wife doesnt really help my situation and she never actively want sex, although she still allow me to touch her(she wont get aroused). if i don go visit ML/FL, i will feel the urge the whole day. In meetings, all i think abt is bonking tat secretary or coworkers lol. Jerking off helps to a certain extent but this urge will not go away. How do u guys deal with this?
You are so lucky to have a wife to hug and grope. Get her to give you handjob for a start?
Old 01-06-2023, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8255 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Visit Batam or JB often.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 01-06-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

You haven't gotten to the worst stage yet: There may come a time even a FL will not scratch your itch. To some, commercial sex feels hollow.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
You haven't gotten to the worst stage yet: There may come a time even a FL will not scratch your itch. To some, commercial sex feels hollow.
By then, TS has to decide what to do next liao.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 01-06-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Blah blah blah, simi lancheow urge you talking about? Your urge for anal sex? Your urge to be peg? Your urge for guy to suck your cock? Can be more specific or not.
Old 01-06-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have reached this level already.

No longer interested in commercial sex. Simply can't. Exchange of money with body, no longer interest me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Old 01-06-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Erm....try gardening?
Why you so like dat?
Old 02-06-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
I have reached this level already.

No longer interested in commercial sex. Simply can't. Exchange of money with body, no longer interest me.....
Bro this is a dangerous stage, will be easily KC-ed …..just like me.😂
Old 02-06-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Go thru the stage, will know how to game the stage. Whether the stagelights are on you or on others, it is the stage and your stage.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 02-06-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will go with the flow. Need to sign up for gym and go beo chio bu for entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Old 02-06-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Bro, just go engage ML, FL, GL or whatever .
When there is a need, get it sorted and daily can life resumes
else confirm become pervert. last time i also try to refrain,
then i turned pervert sia. everyday beo colleagues zaogeng, on the streets
see braless gal or G string will end up following few streets. During vendor
meeting look at female neh ned thru their blouse or button opening and
fantasied until hardon. work efficiency drop like jialet. At home stand at
kitchen window smoke also end up beo-ing my neighbors' undergarments
and imagine them in it. Life become very unconstructive and pervert.
Now i go commercial whenever i need to. Life is far more balance.
I have the same situation, bio my friend zaogeng, see neighbour's bra and panties.

So whenever i have the urge, i go find ML to release. I also have a wife with super low sex drive. Since dating till married all the while is me wanting and nvr once she wanted. Thats why i end up spending money find ML to release.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1