The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2023, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Hearsay PRC MILFs easy to up especially in beijing n shanghai
Yes. Very easy. Probably in these cities, they very bored. Also a lot of them are kept mistresses who are very rich already.

(1) They say too rich and powerful so normal PRC guys don’t dare to approach them
(2) Super bored because rich ppl in China has too many mistresses till sometimes they forget.
(3). Lack of love sure sibei horny. If you make love well with lots of foreplay, you win already. They told me their sugar daddy don’t usually do foreplay. All bang and collapse type
Old 06-06-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yes. Very easy. Probably in these cities, they very bored. Also a lot of them are kept mistresses who are very rich already.

(1) They say too rich and powerful so normal PRC guys don’t dare to approach them
(2) Super bored because rich ppl in China has too many mistresses till sometimes they forget.
(3). Lack of love sure sibei horny. If you make love well with lots of foreplay, you win already. They told me their sugar daddy don’t usually do foreplay. All bang and collapse type
yup, they feel like they are just a fucking machine
we guys oso LOVE foreplay mah
Old 06-06-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can try supermarket especially during off peak hours, there are lot's of ladies many walking around aimlessly browsing at random items.. some with basket on hand some without and some hold on to a pack of sugar, then later put it back then pick something else, it's like they don't know what they want..

It's also a lot easier to strike up conversation with them.. fail safe without emberessment, as guys can ask any ladies for help and if she's friendly then they can continue, otherwise, at worse, they get a straight answer and the lady walk away.
Old 06-06-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Most r well kept n chio
If u r good to make them high n KCed u may be her sugar boy

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 06-06-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hekiy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonk safety
Old 06-06-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
Can try supermarket especially during off peak hours, there are lot's of ladies many walking around aimlessly browsing at random items.. some with basket on hand some without and some hold on to a pack of sugar, then later put it back then pick something else, it's like they don't know what they want..

It's also a lot easier to strike up conversation with them.. fail safe without emberessment, as guys can ask any ladies for help and if she's friendly then they can continue, otherwise, at worse, they get a straight answer and the lady walk away.
I wonder if this is true and glad if some sis/bro can give some insight on it.

Actually some milf or girls are waiting for man to approach and know them but the idea of making the man think the milf are easy or cheap make it difficult for them to accept our approach. At the same time, the man are also afraid of been rejected and so many looks on from afar. So in reality, both missed out on the opportunity to know each other when both are also interested.
Old 06-06-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post

Actually some milf or girls are waiting for man to approach and know them but the idea of making the man think the milf are easy or cheap make it difficult for them to accept our approach. At the same time, the man are also afraid of been rejected and so many looks on from afar. So in reality, both missed out on the opportunity to know each other when both are also interested.
Come to such cases, it is good to find a mutual friend who can sort of broker the friendship either openly or discreetly if u can't do it by yourself...that is the job of a broker to help match 2 things tgt

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-06-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I would say the no 1 reason why some fail is because they using their cock to think and interact. Most of these milfs are quite well to do and professional. They are not whores so don’t even then to be like whores and open their legs for you. A lot of things it started with conversation and also talking about interest. What I did when I was overseas

(1) Supermarket is a good place. You can easily converse with some chio bu and then ask her how to cook something. Most will share with you the trick. Then when you praise them and ask them whether they can teach you, some will generously give you the WeChat. It takes time to progress from conversation to more intimate conversation and then sex.

(2) Bookstore is also a good place to start. Can go to those section like cooking, gardening, business/ biography etc

(3) Shopping malls also not bad but I won’t say less conducive

(4) Office is a damn easy place to start also but a bit dangerous if things screw up. I up a few hot ones in office

China has plenty of hungry milfs but it takes sometime. Hence usually i would try concurrently 3-4 targets as some will take very long
Old 12-06-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 15
A.K74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
I have been friends with single guys for more than a year. Yes they have hinted before. But if there is no chemistry between us, I will always put them as 'friends'.
So yes, man and woman can be friends.
Yes man & woman can be friends.(Not FWB kind)
Old 12-06-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot321321321b View Post
.... and the bushy dark patches make me want to rub my face all over it and finger her pussy.
You like the smell of smelly tofu?
Why you so like dat?
Old 13-06-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Yes, this is very true. Women too have needs.. for guys, we have other alternatives we can turn to, but ladies have very limited resources other then the toys they have at home, but at the same time, they don't want to be seen as being cheap or a slut, and it's like winning toto when a guy can bed the milf on the first approch. Need time, make friend, and grow the address book..
Old 18-06-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Young milf! Maybe played too wild when studying in US
Old 18-06-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You advertising for her and make your competition harder to sleep with her?

Some stuff like this must keep silent and try yourself first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post

Old 18-06-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
You advertising for her and make your competition harder to sleep with her?

Some stuff like this must keep silent and try yourself first
��playing dh keeps me busy enough so sharing this one for other bros
Old 18-06-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post

what app is this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1