The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
It's lindi the slut? Haha!
Yes you are spot on, cheers!
Old 07-06-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Muffins?

Last time I wrote muffins for Penny.

This time muffins from Li.....?
Muffins girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
It's lindi the slut? Haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Does seem like it to me too
You two can be buddies, smart boys. Hahahahahahahah Yes... it's Lindi. I just didn't need to type it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
One of the best indeed
Aiyoh... it's just one short 4 years of my life story, like that also is best... maybe the fun was good, but the pain at the end was real too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenlightning View Post
MILLY ! Lo n behold
No la!!!!! If she's in the departure hall, will be damn obvious with her 'SKEW uniform in the group. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes you are spot on, cheers!
Bro... don't egg them on leh... support me a bit. Hahahaha.
Old 07-06-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good Wednesday, penned to end of trip Day 3 already, I skipped the day time stuff, unless necessary.

Have fun today!!!

-----------------------------------

Carrying Janice's carry on bag and I walked off, but instantly got a smack from Janice instead.

J(anice): How about Penny? She's limping.

gog: Orhhh.

Don't argue, don't fight, just obey, be a gentleman. *AHEM*. I used my other hand to carry Penny's backpack and moved out to the gate.

P(enny): gog very scared of you.

J: I'm his boss, of course he scared of me.

P: Teach me leh.. I also want him to be scared of me. Hehe...

J: Can can, later on the plane I teach you how to bully him.

gog: OI OI OI!! You both, enough or not??!?!

Penny and Janice burst into laughter while I just sighed and gave up.

Flight to Istanbul, Connecting Flight to Zurich.

Boarded the flight.

I'm an aisle seat person, because for some reason, I can never seem to NOT go toilet at least a few times during a flight. Janice took the seat next to me. Penny was on the aisle seat next to me. Thankfully. Lindi upgraded to business class because of her husband's miles, so I only had to take care of 2 kids.

There was nobody next to Janice, while Penny had only 1 person at the end of her row. It was a 3, 4, 3 combo.

Janice was tired, and wrapping herself up in blanket, she dozed off before the flight took off. Penny was reading her bible and deep in thought. I found her looking sexy while praying and reading. Sorry, it's just me.

I slid one hand below Janice's blanket and I hard a pinch on my hand for that from Janice. I tried to find her love hole but was rejected entry.

Slept for a while. Janice removed all the arm rest upwards, laid across 2 seats and rested her head on my lap. She is comfortable, how about me? What can I do? The things I do for love...

P: You want to sit over with me? Then Janice can sleep better.

gog: Oh, I'm a frequent toilet go-er, I will disturb you.

P: It's fine. I also use the toilet often.

I slowly adjusted myself up and rested Janice's head on the seat and I took Penny's aisle seat while she moved inwards.

gog: Thanks sweetie.

Penny looked abit shocked and instantly looked downwards at her feet instead. I patted Penny on her front thighs softly while I turned my head slightly left to look at Janice, making sure she's asleep.

Penny grabbed my hand and tried to push it way gently, instead, I got daring and caught her hand in mine. She didn't say no, but let me hold her hand.

Just nice one of our BS group friend unbuckled himself to go toilet. Penny immediately retracted her hand.

Underground relationships are fun and taboo. The guy at the end of the row also disappeared, probably there's a 3 seater somewhere that's empty. Not a very full flight I guess.

gog: Cover your self with blanket.

P: Huh?

gog: Just do it.

Penny started to open up the blanket pack and covered herself. Once she did, I was naughty, I slide my hand below and... dived for her love hole.

Penny panicked and was shaking her head looking scared. Ignoring her I went down into her love hole while looking at Janice. I really wish it was Janice that I was digging into.

Both of Penny's hands were holding my arm tight as I teased her love hole more and more, shaking and rubbing more vigorously. Before long I felt the tension of Penny's hands were loosening and her breathing was more regular. I'm guessing she cum already.

Letting go of my hand, Penny turned her head away from me and rested. My hand was wet but fun, it's all dark, I think I should grab some sleep. Long flight, stop over at Istanbul for 2 hours. Shut eye.
Old 07-06-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so whose leg was it? red sneakers.. Ronald McDonald?
Old 07-06-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

what happen to the missing story of the red dress person sliding her leg to yours ?
Old 07-06-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
what happen to the missing story of the red dress person sliding her leg to yours ?
maybe he think we guessed correctly no fun to continue - we need to di siao teh gong

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 08-06-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Honestly, no. That was not in my mind. I know how the counting of pennies feel, having to live hand to mouth, and also cycling the credit card bills nicely so that you have enough to eat and spend.

0 savings and everything you need is so expensive. I really know that feel that's why I offered to get it for her. She doesn't need pittance, but I know it's small money for me now that I'm slightly better in handling finances.

Starting out, counties money, ensuring credit card bill doesn't overhit, going for holidays, etc... it's painful.

I see her like that reminds me when I first started working, and a period of time I went jobless, I literally counted coins to see if I had enough to order a packet of mixed veg rice, 1 rice + 2 vege with curry sauce. I know the stall charges $1.80 and I was counting.

A $1.50 old chang kee curry puff vs $1.80 mixed veg rice, it was horrible that kind of comparison & penny counting (again, no pun intended).

Just want to help, not buy her body. I don't believe in paid transactions, I simply just don't like it nor want to do it.

Wah. Similar to what i’m facing now due to covid. Hope everything went well for Penny!
Old 08-06-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She deflowered me more like it, I'm a virgin leh.... why you all only concern for Penny, nobody concern for me

So sad....

Honestly, no. That was not in my mind. I know how the counting of pennies feel, having to live hand to mouth, and also cycling the credit card bills nicely so that you have enough to eat and spend.

0 savings and everything you need is so expensive. I really know that feel that's why I offered to get it for her. She doesn't need pittance, but I know it's small money for me now that I'm slightly better in handling finances.

Starting out, counties money, ensuring credit card bill doesn't overhit, going for holidays, etc... it's painful.

I see her like that reminds me when I first started working, and a period of time I went jobless, I literally counted coins to see if I had enough to order a packet of mixed veg rice, 1 rice + 2 vege with curry sauce. I know the stall charges $1.80 and I was counting.

A $1.50 old chang kee curry puff vs $1.80 mixed veg rice, it was horrible that kind of comparison & penny counting (again, no pun intended).

Just want to help, not buy her body. I don't believe in paid transactions, I simply just don't like it nor want to do it.
I can feel you. last time i just help friends who need money to tide over. now I am jobless. I count my money even for a cup of coffee at $1.20 (which is cheapest near my place)

it is so wrong now. everything went up 2x or 3x
Old 08-06-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowProfiler View Post
so whose leg was it? red sneakers.. Ronald McDonald?
Lindi la!!! Who else, cannot continue because nothing happened ma...

At airport, how to have anything happen, surrounded by friends leh... just 1 mistake, Penny, Janice and Lindi, I probably end up fucking none !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
No missing part bro, just adding in what Lindi did below the table trying to turn me on, nothing more after that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
maybe he think we guessed correctly no fun to continue - we need to di siao teh gong
No la... nothing to carry on, it was simply just teasing and legs touching, I wish can do more at the airport, but didn't lor

I don't want another Yusof moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Wah. Similar to what i’m facing now due to covid. Hope everything went well for Penny!
You know then, that feeling, I'm not being charitable or whatever, but it's painful and since I came from there, what I can do to help, just do lor, and she's a friend anyway.

Last I heard, she's doing quite well now, albeit she changed a boyfriend to this nerdy guy from church and I heard they are settling down soon. I'm happy for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
I can feel you. last time i just help friends who need money to tide over. now I am jobless. I count my money even for a cup of coffee at $1.20 (which is cheapest near my place)

it is so wrong now. everything went up 2x or 3x
Same... if anybody comes up to me ask me buy them food, I usually don't reject, whatever they want, I just buy, it's sad that a developed country like this, having people in need of food.

They don't even ask for money, they just walk up while you're queueing and simply ask for a bowl of soup or just noodles. Why refuse them? It's not that expensive, just one less Starbucks or CoffeeBean kopis.

You know exactly how I felt when I saw Penny doing that, it's not a guilt driven action for me to buy the essence for her, girls all want to be pretty but seeing her calculate money until like that, really reminded me of my past situation and also empathised with her, not sympathy.

It hurts knowing somebody have to live like that even though some of you will disagree and say it's not a necessity to begin with. But face it la, how many thing we buy is out of necessity? It's about 90% good to have, but not necessary to have.
Old 08-06-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Good morning.... sorry to hear some sharing from other bros here suffering due to Covid, didn't expect my life story sharing + experience to strike a similar chord.

However, I believe all things will come to and end and also improve over time as it did for me.

加油!!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Got jostled up by a tap on my shoulder, looked to my left, Janice was looing dazed and sleepy while the nudged me. I saw Penny slanted away from me sleeping, I unbuckled myself and crossed the aisle back to Janice side and sat down.

Janice hugged my arm and then leaned against me.

gog: Why don't sleep longer?

J(anice): Mmmmm.

Janice just hummed in reponse.

I turned and kissed her forehead gently after making sure nobody's looking. I opened up the blanket and covered myself with Janice too so nobody can see how she is hugging me. But.... BUT...

Janice moved lower... lower....oh fuck, my zip is undoing itself. This slut... arghhhhhh Janice gulped my cock gently and I had to push the blanket upwards so as not to let her head movement be seen. How did I train her to be so ... GOOD?

Took a while and I finally cummed into Janice's mouth with her sitting up and then drinking some water from her water bottle and she did the rinsing mouth movements.

-- I whispered softly into her ear --

gog: What was that!?!

J: You pulled the blanket over, I thought you wanted a blow job?

Speechless but proud of Janice, I love her to bits!!! Tempted to bring her to the washroom and fuck, but didn't want to risk it.

I do wish however, she would at least put my cock back in and zip up for me!!!!!!!

Lights came on, food was served, nothing fancy down blouse to see, each time the stewardess bent forward, I looked towards Janice instead. I don't want my kkj bitten off.

Penny didn't say anything but acted natural. She's still uncertain what to make of us, so I also don't want to do anything rash. 3 girls on the same tour... gosh, my balls!!

Watched some shows after being woken up, and finally landed in Istanbul for a 2.5 hours layover. Good chance to stretch my legs. Disembarked and walked into the airport, found a not so crowded café and sat down.

It's funny how you want to get out of the airplane because seated too long, then end up only to sit down at a café again!?!

Got some coffee, shared about the long ride, Penny was happily chatting with the others while I just sat there feeling a bit exhausted, I had cum drained out from me during the flight.

Janice was wryly sipping her coffee while looking at me with smiling eyes, knowing full well what she just did on the flight. I taught a slut well. Too well.
Old 08-06-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

It happened with my partner when she was around 22 years old.

After office hours, whilst making out, I lifted her skirt and noticed that her panties were well worn with holes. She has just started work and not so much in discretionary spending.

From that time onwards, bought her Victoria's Secret panties. These are very cheap in US especially on sale. Usually bought half a dozen whenever I was in US.

She is so appreciative of this gesture.

Quote:
It hurts knowing somebody have to live like that even though some of you will disagree and say it's not a necessity to begin with. But face it la, how many thing we buy is out of necessity? It's about 90% good to have, but not necessary to have.

Last edited by lipe; 08-06-2023 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

It happened with my partner when she was around 22 years old.

After office hours, whilst making out, I lifted her skirt and noticed that her panties were well worn with holes. She has just started work and not so much in discretionary spending.

From that time onwards, bought her Victoria's Secret panties. These are very cheap in US especially on sale. Usually bought half a dozen whenever I was in US.

So is so appreciative of this gesture.

Damn, you remind me of when I first met my gf back then. She was using an old phone and prepaid card for her phone number.

Eventually, I changed jobs and had a pay jump so I started getting her a better phone and covered her postpaid plan until she found a job also.

Things we'd do for love.. sigh.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Damn, you remind me of when I first met my gf back then. She was using an old phone and prepaid card for her phone number.

Eventually, I changed jobs and had a pay jump so I started getting her a better phone and covered her postpaid plan until she found a job also.

Things we'd do for love.. sigh.
All the memories. I did the same as well.
Now my family lines are all under my care.

But when times are tough. Cant let them know also. Dont want them to worry as well.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
All the memories. I did the same as well.
Now my family lines are all under my care.

But when times are tough. Cant let them know also. Dont want them to worry as well.

Hahaha my case was different. She happened to come across my credit card bills accidentally and saw how much I was paying for her purchases.

She didn't know she spent that much until she saw it, but luckily she reduced her spending after that.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hahaha my case was different. She happened to come across my credit card bills accidentally and saw how much I was paying for her purchases.

She didn't know she spent that much until she saw it, but luckily she reduced her spending after that.
That’s nice. At least she’s understanding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1