The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Sorry... another day of deep cleaning, happens once a while when I'm in the mood to clean properly.

So the updates were late.

-------------------------------------

Day 6

J(anice): Heavy...

Janice gave me the 'I'm a poor thing' look and I patted her head and dragged her luggage in. Women... they simply can shop and buy things non-stop. It was rather heavy.

She walked freely into my room and went onto my bed sitting there cross legged and looking at me.

J: Not done yet?

gog: No... are you?

J: I'm...

She paused. Smart girl, she knows what I'm asking.
these kinds of women are always adorable . no other guys attracted to her?
Old 02-07-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairni View Post
these kinds of women are always adorable . no other guys attracted to her?
I am! I admit it! Hahaha...

She's cute and adorable like you mention, I won't say no other guys are interested but that wedding ring on her hand does say a lot. I mean you could try to get to know her, but once you know her well enough, you know there's no way you can ever get to her.

For me, that's exactly what I felt also, she's too friendly, you might end up reading her the wrong way and jeopardize the friendship. My case was purely just... luck, timing & location.
Old 02-07-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good morning all, cool weather, hope it stays that way and don't rain, my car will get wet

Have a good sunday all!

-----------------------------------------------------------

J(anice): Stay away...

gog: A piece of meat came into my room... I'm a wolf... that loves meat, how to?

I pounced on Janice holding both her hands above her head and I kissed her cheeks and neck softly and gently while Janice let out a soft moan. She smells good, I was horny already from her sweet shampoo smell. Girls always smell so good after showering. While guys... smell like shit?

Her hands didn't reject nor try to wriggle, she wanted it. I'm sure. Packing can wait... little gog comes first.

Nibbled her ear lobes and then sniffed heavily at her scent, Janice's body twitched under my body's weight while I did that.

gog: Smells so good.

J: This is all you can think of.

gog: You want it, right?

No reply, just a cheeky smile from her.

I remember I undressed her, black bra and black panties, lacy ones. Ooo.. nice. Cupping her breasts, I just dived in to her nipples and chewed softly on them. Love the moans she gave away whenever I do that. Went down on Janice and licking her lips. Janice's moans become louder and faster.

J: Dear... inside... please.

Love it when a girl asks you to go inside her, who doesn't?

I positioned my cock between her legs but I held back.
Old 02-07-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Do not wait too long.

There could a door bell ringing.

Coitus interruptus - truly BLUE BALLS

Quote:
I positioned my cock between her legs but I held back.
Old 02-07-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Do not wait too long.

There could a door bell ringing.

Coitus interruptus - truly BLUE BALLS
Big bang theory? LOL... this sounds super similar.
Old 02-07-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Hi all,

Am done with Day 7's write up...

Honestly, I'm mentally blocked already, maybe in a hurry to write as much as I can remember, I have issues trying to remember Day 8 - Day 10.

WA doesn't show much, trying to revisit my photo albums and pick my brains for whatever I have memories left with.

I apologize if Day 8-10 sounds rushed and/or lacking details, because fucking is... fucking.

2nd Sunday Update.

--------------------------------------------------

J(anice): Dear... please, hurry

gog: Turn around, feet on the floor.

I wanted her like I did Lindi the other night. This part I remember, hehehe...

J: You so bad!!!!

Janice sat up, hit my chest softly but still proceeded to turn around laying on the bed with her feet on the floor propping her ass up to my waist level. Ohhhh sexy yeah?

I tickled her pussy slightly with my cock head, watching her moan and muscles tightening around her ass as I did that. Love seeing Janice twitch whenever I go near her pussy.

Slowly, I pushed my head in, with her legs as an inverse V, her pussy is rather limited in stretching which means it will be quite stimulating for her.

J: Ahh.. ahhhh AHHHHHH

Like a soprano, her notes goes higher with each thrust. I was finally able to clear my balls (again). Went harder and harder... Janice was stretching her hands backwards to me trying to grab my hand that was on her butt cheeks as if signalling me to go slower, but it was revenge time... woohoo!!

Finally... I just let go into Janice, it was quick, but satisfying. Janice's knees gave way and she slumped onto my bed fully while her legs went soft.

Janice buried her head deep into my bed covering her face and grasping my bedsheets hard.

Suddenly her phone rang. I peeped at her phone which was left on my desk while my my pants are off and I stood next to her phone.

"Dear calling", apparently she is aware because she got up fast, it must be an assigned ringtone specially for the caller.
Old 02-07-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the surprised second update.

Lucky no Coitus Interruptus.

Little gog fully unloaded.

Now the interesting part.

While Janice is on phone with "Dear Calling" will there be any ahem?

Quote:

"Dear calling", apparently she is aware because she got up fast, it must be an assigned ringtone specially for the caller.
Old 02-07-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
SadioMane10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, hoping to read more!
Old 03-07-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Thanks for the surprised second update.

Lucky no Coitus Interruptus.

Little gog fully unloaded.

Now the interesting part.

While Janice is on phone with "Dear Calling" will there be any ahem?
Coitus interruptus, can be very horrible... hahahaha....

No Ahem... I usually don't hanky panky when she's on the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadioMane10 View Post
Fantastic story, hoping to read more!
Thank you bro, coming up, will get some writing done today if timing permits
Old 03-07-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Good Monday! I'm told today is youth day, but that means still school right? I want to drive out lunch... lol!!! And I hate crowds.

--------------------

J(anice): Hello, why aren't you asleep?

J: No... I'm packing and readying to leave hotel, haven't seen gog after breakfast.

I glanced at her with the 'whaaaaaaaaaaat' look but Janice just put a finger to her mouth signalling me to shut up.

J: I miss you too, haven't seen you for so many days.

J: Everybody's good, we had a lot of fun and photos, including me.

It was sweet looking at Janice, standing there naked holding her phone, butt resting against the table trying to chat softly through the phone while I was looking.

J: Mmmm. Ya, okay.

Repeat a few times and her call ended with 'bye'.

gog: You do realise your man is standing here and you're talking to another?

J: You think you're my only man meh?

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh knn I really kena shoot hard hard in the heart. Damn pain. Honestly I felt a bit hurt when she said that. I know it's in jest, but ... jealousy in me arose.

gog: Okay lor...

I sulked and walked off to the bathroom to clean up little gog. Janice just dressed up outside. The silence was deafening, I guess she also realised she was overboard with that comment.
Old 03-07-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
fuck her again while she on the phone... hehe...
Old 03-07-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good Monday! I'm told today is youth day, but that means still school right? I want to drive out lunch... lol!!! And I hate crowds.

--------------------

J(anice): Hello, why aren't you asleep?

J: No... I'm packing and readying to leave hotel, haven't seen gog after breakfast.

I glanced at her with the 'whaaaaaaaaaaat' look but Janice just put a finger to her mouth signalling me to shut up.

J: I miss you too, haven't seen you for so many days.

J: Everybody's good, we had a lot of fun and photos, including me.

It was sweet looking at Janice, standing there naked holding her phone, butt resting against the table trying to chat softly through the phone while I was looking.

J: Mmmm. Ya, okay.

Repeat a few times and her call ended with 'bye'.

gog: You do realise your man is standing here and you're talking to another?

J: You think you're my only man meh?

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh knn I really kena shoot hard hard in the heart. Damn pain. Honestly I felt a bit hurt when she said that. I know it's in jest, but ... jealousy in me arose.

gog: Okay lor...

I sulked and walked off to the bathroom to clean up little gog. Janice just dressed up outside. The silence was deafening, I guess she also realised she was overboard with that comment.
Purposely 2 months plus didn't visit coz know Europe trip later is sad ending.
Luckily didn't get blue balled but damn....

Penny too?

CB gog so lucky, meanwhile my lonely ass can only.....haix
Old 03-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

I had a female boss in my previous company, late 30s, toned body, really nice legs.

Always fantasized about her coming to work one day on crutches and wearing a leg cast.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pinyon72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting!
Old 04-07-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowProfiler View Post
fuck her again while she on the phone... hehe...
Tempted, but no.. hahaha I don't want her to murder me or chop off little gog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Purposely 2 months plus didn't visit coz know Europe trip later is sad ending.
Luckily didn't get blue balled but damn....

Penny too?

CB gog so lucky, meanwhile my lonely ass can only.....haix
You can endure ah 2 months... hahahaha I can blueball again one. Just specially for you.

I'm not lucky la, I'm sure others have better luck and better skills, I'm purely just in the right place/right time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laser434 View Post
I had a female boss in my previous company, late 30s, toned body, really nice legs.

Always fantasized about her coming to work one day on crutches and wearing a leg cast.
You want to break her leg??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinyon72 View Post
interesting!
Thank you bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1