The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2005, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!
Kimchi Advice

Any brothers got info where a "hungry man" can go for Kimchi in Korea?
Old 30-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kops918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Kimchi Advice

look under the South Korea thread...but be prepared to pay...best is to get a korean galfrd instead...i m located in seoul now.
Old 16-08-2005, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
SCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Kimchi Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kops918
look under the South Korea thread...but be prepared to pay...best is to get a korean galfrd instead...i m located in seoul now.
Bro, can PM me your HP no or email in Korea, me in Seoul/Incheon now for the 12 days more. Need advice.

Cos the field reports like not sufficient. thanks!
Old 21-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
viperz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Kimchi Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAZE
Bro, can PM me your HP no or email in Korea, me in Seoul/Incheon now for the 12 days more. Need advice.

Cos the field reports like not sufficient. thanks!
Hey bro,

I am in Seoul but I am leaving soon ... if not I can bring you around.

there are many options in korea :-
-you can visit 588 ... I am not how is that place after the cleanup ...
-call for massage to your room abt 100,000 to 150,000 krw
-go to massage palour abt 80,000 to 150,000 krw
-go hook up some gals at JJ ( grand hyatt hotel )
-go to those dirty bar at itaewon ( don't try )
-go to business club ( about 150,000 to 200,000 for 90mins karaoke + oral )
-go to the disco but most gals can only speak korean
-find a korea galfriends at KFF... quite easy if you are good.
-go drinking at Gangnam and trying your luck.
-there is a place for the korea army but it is far from seoul
and many many options ...

FR ( Massage at Dapsimni - an-ma town )
Gals there are not super model look, about average or above average
Face : 7.5
Boobs : 34b
Damage : 90,000 for 90 mins ..

10 min :facial ( massage bed )
15 min : massage ( massage bed )
10 min : body scrub ( Bathroom, scrub bed )
10 min : oil massage tits fuck on a special chair
10 min : lotion massage ( massage bed )
20 min : fucking
10 min : jacuzzi
5 min : TCSS

free drinks and cigarette.
it will be more fun if I can speak better korean..

they charge more for foreigners .. the japanese paid 200,000 krw.

Old 22-08-2005, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
g_segam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Viperz is right, get a korean gf if u can. and if you do not speak a word of korean, basically you're screwed, pardon the pun. Easiest is to get a local partner to bring you around. I would not be able to tell you much as most of the time is the business partner bring me, so i'll share what little i know.

588 - never been there bout heard alot about it, though most info are old

call for massage to your room - i'm staying at a serviced partmetn so no chance

massage palour - no chance yet, maybe i'll get the partner to bring me next week.

business club - the business club is more high-class and is more suited for talking business, the hostesses knows when to be discreet whe you're talking serious stuff with you business partner. you could be having fun, but when things like when u lean forward and talk to your business partner, they'll stop teh fun and sit aside for you to finish your serious talk, but the problem is language. There're also so-called "Room salon" or "room" club , these are like our ktv and like bro viperz say is about 150,000 to 200,000 for 90mins karaoke, the oral is depend on the place, and it will take place in the room, with your business partner sitting beside u getting a bJ too. It's pretty fun and he girls are wild, according to my business partner, it's safe too as these places are run by the korean mafia ;-). What happens when u step in is that the mama-san will bring in the girls to parade and you make your choice. Then the waiter will bring in the whisky fruit platter etc. The girls will then come in and do a "introduction dance", each one in turn, where they basically turn on the disco lights in the room, and do a strip tease, they will introduce themselves and strip stark naked. Then they'll come sit with you take off ur clothes and wear your clothes. The rest is tandard ktv stuff, sing song try to talk, if there's such a thing since i do not know korean. and almost all of the girls do not speak korean. depending on ur girl u can ramba ramba, finger her etc. the last time i got a REALLY wild girl, and oh, there's a attached toilet in the room, so it's up to you. the girls i had seems to be really high, could be hallf drunk or on some drugs i suspect. You can do "take-out", but must negotiate with the mama-san, not every girl will do take-out. The rate is about 200,000 won, and she will stay with you till 8 am the next day. No limit on how many shots you do. I "take-out" the girl my boss had , since she seems more "innocent". The korean partner negotiated with the mama-san and was told that the girl will with for me outside, the money is paided to the mama-san, cash only. when we walked out of th eroom salon, the girls was just around the corner waiting for me, she then had changed into her street clothes and do really look nice. like a high school girl, though not like thos ejapanese type lah, just average looking. We then took a cab back to the hotel. she was pretty shy, had to "coach" her. had a shower, which was sop, though she does have that shy shy gfe feeling. nothing fantastic about the bonking, though she was accomodating, we did couple of positions, missionary, doggy, sideways, over the edge of the bed, over the study table. The BJ was ok, and judging by the way things went, she's been in the trade not too long, and certainly do not do this often as her skills were not "professional", that's why i like it. great gfe.

Sexy bar - do not bother if you do not speak korean, basically, there's be some cute ladies to sit down, chat and drink with you.

george
Old 22-08-2005, 07:59 AM
Samster

viperz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo george,

you can call for massage in a service apartment, unless u have people sharing room.
are you in seoul now ?
as for the business club, dun go on friday nite, they will include the waiting time in the 90mins..

for most trips I will just call a massage to my room, sex and dinner in my hotel room ..., other time I will go out with my korean girlfriends, they are very gentle and nice towards foreigner ... and when they speak they like to be close to you ... sometimes they will serve you drinks and food during dinner ... buy them flowers or softtoy and they will be happy ...
not all can ONS, be brave and just ask, and the some motels are better than the 5 stars hotel ...

gee I miss korea ...
Old 18-07-2006, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk
Any brothers got info where a "hungry man" can go for Kimchi in Korea?

Yongsan electronic shopping market - the most famous electronc computer shopping complex over there. cross the road. follow straight to next small road. Look right - look left, you will see Bright RED rooms. Where gals standing outside or sitting inside.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:48 PM
SeoulSurvivor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I'm local ang mo in Seoul, and an expert on Room Salon, which is 90 minutes of karaoke with excellent oral and sometimes a hot fuck. These places can be very wild, like Sodom and Gomorrah. Any bros visiting Seoul want to hit Room Salon please PM me. It's W200,000-W400,000 apiece, depending on duration and action.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

I am going to Seoul soon. Anyone want to meet up ?
Old 11-03-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jackylau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, i am at seoul.. any good recommendation like room service or where to go for massage ? damage?
Old 18-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

maxxartlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey... was in Seoul last week. Wanted some action, was looking around for the first few days but no lubang. Then somebody gave me a number to call, outgoing massage services but for KW250000 cash. That is close to RM1k for 2 hours...and I am low on cash

The last nite I was there, took the Metro to Apgujeon, walked around and found myself nearby the Sinsa station... looking at a nice building with light shows... after a while decided to turn back and voila... in bright colured neons written MASSAGE in English. Decided to try my luck, asked the girl if they accept credit cards... they do and it was for KW200000 for two hours. I dont speak Korean and we make do with what little english the receptionist spoke.

The receptionist caught my eye... sweet with just the right size set of tits... She led me upstairs, gave me a bath robe and signal me to strip... "Easier to massage" she said and then left.

I strip, put on the bathrobe and waited for about 10 minutes, there was a knock on the door and was greeted by a burly large man... SHIT I thought to myself... He signalled me to lie down on my tummy and proceed to give a massage. It lasted about an hour, it was agood massage but not what I expect... after he finished he signal me to wait.

I waited for about 20 minutes in the room. Another knock and was greeted by a lovely looking lady. A bit skinny for my taste but with ample breast and shapely hips. She spoke little english but enough to undertand.

We make light conversation about World Cup... Korean groups and singers as she went around putting a CD in the CD player. She stripped to and I couldn't help but admire how her tits stand proud on her chest...

She asked me to strip and handed me a toothbrush. OK... I need to brush my teeth then... then she asked me to lie down on a massage table that was located in the connecting bathroom. She proceed to gave me a shower while I was lying down and washed me all over with particular attention given to my groin... Asked me to stand and again wiping, caressing her hands all over...

Lost track of time. She stopped the water, and proceed to wipe me dry. Signalled me to lie down on my tummy. And proceed to gave me a good cat bath... her tongue snaking around, feeling her warm breath on the nape of neck, on my back and on my ass...

Asked me to turn around and proceed to lick me all over again while her hand start giving me a HJ. This gave me the opportunity to start caressing her tits and played with her small nipple. She starts sucking on my nipple and stroking my cock vigorously at the same time...

Wow... this is good, she then starts snaking her tongue downwards and kissed the head of cock while her hand never letting go of my shaft. She start licking my balls while her hand continue to masturbate me. Damn! If this goes on, Im gonna cum... she then slowed down, allowing me to relax a little bit... but her attack continues, now placing her lips on my cock and sucking on it, her head bobbing up and down.... while her hands caressing my balls now.

There was a mirror on the ceiling and looking at her head on top of my groin is an erotic view that add to to the excitement. She was making just the right sounds as she was sucking and it really was good. I know that another few minutes of this and I am gone...

She then stopped and proceed to put a condom on me with her mouth WOW... never had that done to me before... She then sit up and ride me like a cowboy. I had access to her boobs and start sucking on those small perky nipples as she keeps grinding away and making these light moans...
Old 18-06-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

maxxartlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried pulling her head to me to french kiss her, but she was not willing. WTF what was the teeth brushing all about.... but I soon forgot about that as she picked up the paste. After a few minutes... I think, she turn and ride me reverse cowboy style... this style put a pressure to the cock and I know I cannot tahan for long like this. After a few ups and downs, I came....

She was lovely about it, took of the condom threw it away, making sure there was no residue and lie down with me. Asked me whether I wanted a drink or cigarrates. Proceed to give after sex bath.... dry me, took her bath then lie naked with me again. After a few minutes asked me to get dressed... Overall a good experience though a bit expensive. But at least I can safely say I have had a KOREAN PUSSY adding to my international experience... hahaha

Name: Yani
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 - a bit skinny bcoz I prefer a womanly figure
Boobs: 6/10 - I am a boob-man, hers is abit small but enough...
GFE: 6/10 - she did enough to make me feel comfortable and welcomed with our limited communication...
BBBJ: 9/10
Catbath: 9/10
Fingering: N/A did not tried... it was about her pleasuring me... not the other way around
FJ: 9/10
Hygiene: 10/10
WIR: Yes
Damage: KW200000 = RM 700
Old 16-08-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro so sins is the name of the massage parlour?
Old 19-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kyinsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried S an-ma two times when I went Seoul last year. it's near gangnam.

second time I went the girl was really hot. name is Cherry. I even got the special event where two more girls came in halfway. super turned on and obviously couldn't last long and exploded while doing the second girl. actually really wanted the third girl as she looked the prettiest but given it's my first foursome I just couldn't hold...

but it's very pricey.200k won.

I hear from the locals that a massage and hj joint called belle has pretty girls. never tried.

if you do pls review. going Seoul again end of yr and can't wait to try more
Old 22-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 19
44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!

Hi Bro, currently living at Lexington Hotel in Seoul. Any recommendations for places to have fun? Urgent! Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread