The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-05-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello, can any bro here teach me how to say "can you add me to the database" in mandarin?
Old 31-05-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Nope.

10char
Thank you!

10 char
Old 31-05-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I reckon my taste has been changing a little these days. I now prefer fresher faces, smooth and fair skinned babes who have bright spirits, happy personalities and enthusiastic attitudes.

So...

Xiao Xi (the prettier one)
Young lady of about 26/27. Slightly above average looks, made prettier because of her fair smooth complexion. Slim figure with perky B cups. Nice. I was surprised with her skilful hands. Posseses a few proficient HJ techniques, took her time to slowly build my orgasm. Very pleasant person to spend an hour with. Not in my rotation but will see her again, sometime.

Xiao Bao
Fair, bubbly, lively, pretty young girl of about 25. All smiles. Instant attraction to her. Young, taut, nubile body with young smooth skin, ripening boobs and a great ass. Nice. Loving, patient and eager to please. Very good. Defo incepted into my rotation.

Xiao Han
No doubt a pretty 26/27 year old. An ok body, didn't wow me, expected for someone her age. For some reason, her facial allure didn't last at all. It felt one dimensional for me - which also describes her one-note personality. So it didn't do it for me. Next...

Ting Zi
An average decent looking lass with far too much make up. About 27/28 years old. Body not bad, not great. She lacks a lively or engaging personality. Decent sensual skills, but not enough to make up for her lack of vigor. Next...

Helen
I knew she is also an FL, but I was looking for a change up from the usual choices, and since she didn't have some bullshit rates, I made an appointment. Early 30s pre-milf with a very well maintained body. Sexy. No holds barred interaction, orgasms both ways. Bbbj and then I creamed a huge load of my hot jizz between her swollen boobs and all over her erected nipples - which she juiced with expert tit and hand action. I liked that a lot. Will visit her again for that expert hand and boobie job sometime. She didn't even push me for her top up fj services. Good girl.

Xiao Long Nv
Ok, not new for me, but thought I'd align with recent praises. She is pretty, slim and a vivacious 24 year old koala bear. Lol. Firmly on my roster.
Which xiao bao?
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-bao-massage/

This one?
Old 31-05-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will go and commando Ice White soon since I don't see any reviews on her. Don't have high expectations but hopefully it will be worth the $150.
Old 31-05-2023, 10:20 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
Hello, can any bro here teach me how to say "can you add me to the database" in mandarin?
可以帮我记录,说我是客人,有来过。something like that. Most of them will get it or 可以帮我查有没有记录? then carry on from there. But I realised some of them I don't even say, they also will record. But yup, out of formality and to do your part, remind
Old 31-05-2023, 10:32 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it me or both of them looks like twins 😂😂
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/lucky-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/kelly-massage/

Hahaha
Old 31-05-2023, 10:33 PM
Not Activated

maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
Bro, fyi this xiaoxiao is posted as Xue Er in another 'castle' website for full. Pic over there is more real.
The pic in link above ps until like AI generated face. lol
Thanks bro~
Old 31-05-2023, 10:37 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Will go and commando Ice White soon since I don't see any reviews on her. Don't have high expectations but hopefully it will be worth the $150.
Nice bro~ look forward to your FR! Got good reviews on SLG leh.. not sure real or not.
Old 01-06-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24353 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/juan-zi-massage/

Tried the above ML, from Hunan. She is in Sg for nearly two months. This is her second stint here. Juan Zi's photos are genuine. She is a fairly pleasant/pretty and slim lady who goes on SN when performing sensual. Her massage is quite good, for someone who is not a trained masseuse. Sexy fingering, boobs massage and smooching of neck and ears is very alluring. I taught her how to turn me on well. She learned quickly and delivered magnificently. Her B cup boobs and nipples are very sensitive. She encouraged me to squeeze and kiss them. We felt very relaxed with each other. I encouraged her to perform a "fake rape" on me. She did very well and I soon exploded! We had a good laugh thereafter! Good ML to rtm!
Old 01-06-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Already seen this lady adv when i started out back in early 2022. Back then i rmb texted her and all those ang pai like Angel, Rayna, Jing Jing..etc none of them replied lol.
Luckly manage book those ang pai in mid - late 2022 but actually forget about Chen Ying. I rmb she was called kk or kiki back then. Now eveyone are gone except her

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/chen-ying-massage/

Location: Less den 1min away from MRT station literally just above the mall.

Looks: This is a surprise she is totally my type she look much better in real person. Really one of those prettier ones out there.

Body: Cute pettie body with B cup boobs.

Massage: Pretty good, back kneeling and stepping were great.

Sensual: Start out by boobs rubbing on my back and front.. damm sweet voice and moan, can french kiss very long while HJ is a plus plus
She can hold convestion very well, even cuddle and chat a while after i release. Head massage after bath as well. Drink served before and after. In and out about 65min ?

RTM: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 01-06-2023, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Quote:

hope so for you too bro.
Old 01-06-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xi-massage/

After my previous traumatising experience with sheng lan/hai lan, I decided to try a popular fail safe ml instead. Saw her pics and looks attractive so decided to pick her.

Location: quite central and discreet near the east. 5 min walk from mrt

Looks: 9/10. I think she is one of the few ml with close resemblance to her pics, 90% similarity. in fact, i think her actual person looks better than her pics. She looks mid to late 20s with attractive features.

Body: Slim body, good body shape smooth skin and smell very nice. Good figure with no fats

Boobs: Perky B cup, very nice natural shape.

HJ/sensual: She can actually do a good hdly. good variation. will lie down beside and lick nipples and moan. very nice to caress her smooth skin and natural boobs. she was semi nude

Massage: Above average for condo ml standard. can feel the strength and hit the correct points. She told me she went for a 10 day massage crash course before coming to SG. LOL

Overall: Nice pleasant ml that can chat well if you want to talk. Good combination of decent massage and young enough with good variation for sensual.

RTM: Definitely. I would rank her as one of my favourite condo ml so far. Only downside is that the whole experience lasted 50 min including showering twice, so fellow bros that are more anal about timing need to manage expectations.
Old 01-06-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 11
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Awaiting your commando bro. Upz you first in case landmine haha
Old 01-06-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/hai-lan-massage/

Woke up feeling brave and decided to try this new "syt".

Location: quite central and discreet. same building where YF violet stayed recently

Looks: 0/10. Knew the pics was too good to be true but 0 resemblance and very disappointing. she is in her 20s but dont look good. when she opened door i considered walking off but did not and i honestly regret

Body: baby dinosaur. gave birth before so quite fat, saggy tits and got stretch marks

Boobs: saggy. dont even feel like touching

HJ/sensual: Will do catbath and some boob rub. but very mechanical. can moan and dirty talk. had a hard time getting hard becos totally no feel, but she did not complain

Massage: not bad for condo ml standard. there is a massage bed in the room but i did not use. Also she is basically an fl disguised as ml. will upsell bj and fj but did not bother as honestly no feel

Overall: she has good attitude, can chat and ok massage but too much phone usage. never put silent so keep ringing.

RTM: Mai la. face and figure honestly totally cmi for condo ml standard. For $120 standard she has zero selling point. Felt like i got raped by my buibui poly classmate and feel quite traumatised. Will be a while before i dare to commando another ml ��

edit: i realised she is the same ml as this. created a new ad to scam bros like us. same phone number but i did not realise before fml
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/sheng-lan-massage/
This is sad, she is also a FL on other side, thats why i avoided her in the place.
Old 01-06-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massageamy/

Was eyeing this new ML a few days ago, and I remembered she was called Coke, now renamed Amy. Asked her and was told agent said Coke too old fashioned, but I thought Coke is just fine. At least easy to remember. Too many Amy here. Not sure why, her pictures and video just attracted me a lot. Very cute type. I was again hoping actual person will not be far off. And it was a hit! WYSIWYG. She was in that black oversize T as per the pictures, petite and with the super uni girl look when the door opens. I likey very muchy! Totally my cai. Her messaging reply is also super kawaii.

Do note she is priced at $100!!! Honestly when I saw the price I thought it was placed wrongly, or there must be hell of a restrictions or she is on red or whatever. Have not seen such price tag for a long time, unless some old cai. Was glad she confirmed it.

The unit she stayed in is the same unit as XH when I first visited her, not sure if XH still stays there though. She has the bigger room with own toilet so I am pleased. Just that the aircon is leaking so hopefully this can be rectified soon. Blowing cold air still but I guess it could not go any colder so it was a little hot when we were at the sensual part, lol.

Her massage is very passable. She does massage back home for ladies, so minimally got some standard. Did some back stepping for me. Love it. She is rather green in life, her first overseas trip so do take care of this young lass. Had a great time conversing and she is always giggling, which perks me up.

Her sensual when she starts off is a little green, she was practically grabbing me from behind and attacking near my ear and neck region. Surprisingly I was hard from that as usually cat bath don't do much effect on me unless I feel the girl is horny. Whatever she does, it was real enough for me to get a reaction. When I turn over, I could see her nice handful well shaped boobs on that slim body of hers. And that smile of hers is intoxicating. She lean forward to hug me, and the moment she reached to touch my jewel, she remarked in chinese, so big! That sent both of us laughing, as it was a genuine reaction which was comical. There was an incident where she giggled and asked if I came, as she said she felt something shot onto her body...I said erm no...and we both laughed and continued and I got hornier...and after I finally came, she asked again if i REALLY came..and giggled again..the session is just fun. Allows zhut, rather good roaming signal, just be gentle and that long hair of hers is really nice. Been a while since most girls tie up their hair, but she just let it down and that was quite stimulating. She is definitely not experienced when it comes to sensual, but somehow she provides that draw that makes you want her more. Hate to say this but it is really like making out with your college gf. I know this analogy has been used so much it sounds corny. Very different from the other green MLs. After she cleans up, she came back and lied beside me, and chit chat like some college gf and gave those puppy eyes, OMG, I think I kena KC.

YMMV hor.

Serves water, before and after, if it matters.

RTM is a hell Yes!
Wah bro. I was just eyeballing this a few posts prior to yours. Then see your MR. Now I’m excites.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1