The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 03-10-2023, 05:54 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Samanthanaughty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwesz15 View Post
Don't bother. Scam.
Yea. True, even female fls aware of it.
Old 03-10-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
manic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

anyone tried chloe ava? i keen to try
Old 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
Haha, just go for other girls can already. Hannah evelle, villabelle, Jessica, elecher, Constance, flora, calistak 😍😜
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 09-10-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic88 View Post
anyone tried chloe ava? i keen to try
Yes tried. Why? Need to take off your pants and blow you hard to try her?
Old 10-10-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntl_Alt_Del View Post
Chanced upon this reply and it is so true in the current context.

PRC with A cup asks for $900 per hour. Malaysian with enhanced C cup asks for minimum $600 per hour. Other Malaysians charging as if they were real Singaporeans. I'm utterly perplexed and why are we paying so much for a foreigner? Simply crossing one bridge or flying one plane doesn't change its nationality.

There is no doubt some Singaporean ladies are catfish. However, there are some Singaporean ladies who really live up to their descriptions and photos. Examples are Carrie, Dior, Hannah, Celine and Jezel. It's another story whether they are your cup of tea, however you can find them above average for sure.

Just my 2 cents worth comment. Support Singaporean ladies!
Thanks for sharing
Old 11-10-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Yes please boycott all non singaporeans, and if there are any girls who claim they are singaporeans whkch they are not, we can expose them
Old 11-10-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Agreed. Divided views. Dun want to investigate further as it may invite unnecessary trouble. These are old folks' $$. Need to protect their $$.

I myself undergoing mental and physical hardships and know these v well how to overcome them bit by bit, which i cannot impose on others. Please dun use the inflation on old folks bec i know it is going to kill them as they do not have proper means to survive, and it's impossible for them to ask higher $$ due to rising costs. It's like buying a coffin for them, sorry.
You’re back!
Welcum!
Old 12-10-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Agreed. Divided views. Dun want to investigate further as it may invite unnecessary trouble. These are old folks' $$. Need to protect their $$.

I myself undergoing mental and physical hardships and know these v well how to overcome them bit by bit, which i cannot impose on others. Please dun use the inflation on old folks bec i know it is going to kill them as they do not have proper means to survive, and it's impossible for them to ask higher $$ due to rising costs. It's like buying a coffin for them, sorry.
Tried to book Maei a couple of months ago and just now. Both times no availability. Seems more interested in selling pictures. Maybe got enough goondus paying for pictures to masturbate themselves so she earned enough from wankers self-servicing and can skip physically servicing us I not interested in any of those virtual nonsense. Will try to book her one more time before crossing her off my list.

BTW, anybody know how to contact Yejun who was here at the start of this year? Missing her

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 12-10-2023 at 03:25 PM.
Old 13-10-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
BWCMuppet is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=704589 @HannahEvelle

Finally got to see Hannah. Wow. Only had time for a quick BJ session and bro's she knew how to suck it, wet and sloppy BJ, an absolute dream. An absolute stunner. She's got a body like Jessi, amazing tits, absolute dick sucking lips. If you like tattoo's shes the one for you. Great personality, even in my short session with her didn't feel rushed. Will RTF once I have time.

Last edited by BWCMuppet; 13-10-2023 at 03:32 PM.
Old 14-10-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hendawei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great time with Tiara.

All the stats that she lists are accurate, cute face with an excellent body.
Would definitely rtf some day.
Old 16-10-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
yo99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session with Elecher …. just wow. I’ve tried many FLs from local, dome 1-3, local and MY - none have quite hit the spot like Elecher.

Checked all my boxes and fulfilled my fantasy of banging a yoga teacher. She didnt mind all my requests, had a really great conversation, she really put in the effort to make u feel at ease , great GFE and MAN she went to town with her bbbj. just superb, please support and take care of her
Old 16-10-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo99 View Post
Just finished a session with Elecher …. just wow. I’ve tried many FLs from local, dome 1-3, local and MY - none have quite hit the spot like Elecher.

Checked all my boxes and fulfilled my fantasy of banging a yoga teacher. She didnt mind all my requests, had a really great conversation, she really put in the effort to make u feel at ease , great GFE and MAN she went to town with her bbbj. just superb, please support and take care of her
Yea. Agree abt elecher. She made great effort to have lively sessions. Perhaps u shld go and try jessica next.
Old 17-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how our neighbouring counterparts are charging higher than our local right now. Given the fact that some of them only comes in if there is booking, convert back to MYR They are earning well over 2k MYR per booking. While our locals are struggling here with incalls pricing and cost of living in sg. I think admin should probably consider opening malaysia dome as well, as mentioned this is dome L. But non locals are flooding all over

Some of them still have the audacity to price themselves at pricing way above our local gems too. Its getting messy here

Personally tried some of our non local in sg dome, but I guess I would just continue sticking to our local gems like Faye, hannah, jezel etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntl_Alt_Del View Post
Chanced upon this reply and it is so true in the current context.

PRC with A cup asks for $900 per hour. Malaysian with enhanced C cup asks for minimum $600 per hour. Other Malaysians charging as if they were real Singaporeans. I'm utterly perplexed and why are we paying so much for a foreigner? Simply crossing one bridge or flying one plane doesn't change its nationality.

There is no doubt some Singaporean ladies are catfish. However, there are some Singaporean ladies who really live up to their descriptions and photos. Examples are Carrie, Dior, Hannah, Celine and Jezel. It's another story whether they are your cup of tea, however you can find them above average for sure.

Just my 2 cents worth comment. Support Singaporean ladies!

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 17-10-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Support local.

Malaysians have Malaysia to support them.
Old 17-10-2023, 03:10 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

As we speak, another new Malaysian girl coming in posting thread at local rate literally now

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Support local.

Malaysians have Malaysia to support them.

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1